Crzy medical medical visitsJanuary 13 2012 at 7:35 PM
|Fleur (Login 1234Fleur)|
So just though I would sum up my crazy week and maybe someone will get a laugh. Went to OB for mammogram and annual checkup. I'm having some more menopausal issues and it;s beyond just the hot flashes I'm have ing bladder problems, but my OB says it's not bladder it's hormones and bladder and they are all related to women in the 40's. I'm 47 so I'm optimal age for one to have very thin bladder and the estrogen that used to be there is no longer enough.
So she suggested the E-String. Its a plastic type of material in a circle that has estrogen slowly released from it that is pressed together and just inserted in your privates (that what DD calls them) that's it. Pretty simple to insert and it stays for 3 months, then remove and replace. So far I feel like I am peeing less than I was - so better but not cured 100%. Any one else hear of this?
Then I went to ENT and got a B12 shot and a steroid since I was so tired. I am going to sleep.
Talk more later....
- I knew there was a vag. hormone ring - keiki's makuahine on Jan 13, 2012, 7:52 PM
- KM - Fleur on Jan 14, 2012, 5:39 PM
- Interesting - GailCT on Jan 13, 2012, 8:29 PM
- Hi --- - Fleur on Jan 14, 2012, 5:40 PM
- No laugh :( - Victoria on Jan 14, 2012, 8:19 AM
- Thanks - Fleur on Jan 14, 2012, 5:42 PM
- gosh - juliemam on Jan 14, 2012, 10:20 AM
- I developed cramps w/it (m) - EllenNJ on Jan 14, 2012, 8:54 PM