Constant Lurker, Somtimes poster. Bday party questionJanuary 16 2012 at 10:05 PM
|Crabbysis7(Cheryl) (Login Crabbysis7)|
Well, Grace is turning "3" next month! That of course brings up the issue of birthday parties and guest. Between the 2 and 3 yr old class at daycare there are approx 17 boys and girls. The party we are having is at Grace's gymnastics academy and the cost includes 10 children total. I know even if I invite all of the kids, they won't all show. But, the issue is Grace is afraid of one girl because she tried to scratch her eyes out. This girl has LOTS of emotional issues. I do not feel like I have to invite her and frankly, we won't. Period.
Grace is not very close to some of the other kids. Do I have to invite them too?
I am just not really sure how to go about this.
- Our school policy - Stephanie on Jan 16, 2012, 10:32 PM
- I used to stress about this alot - Sabina on Jan 17, 2012, 12:47 AM
- Heres an idea - Pink Dandelion on Jan 17, 2012, 1:39 AM
- We didn't do out of daycare parties until 3 or 4 anyway - SusanOR on Jan 17, 2012, 10:23 AM
- you don't need to invite everybody - Lillian on Jan 17, 2012, 3:26 PM
- at my local nursery.... - Mo on Jan 17, 2012, 4:40 PM
- Just invite her friends - Kathy on Jan 17, 2012, 4:53 PM
- Group reply - hope no one minds! - Crabbysis7(Cheryl) on Jan 17, 2012, 10:23 PM
- Options - kfx216 on Jan 17, 2012, 10:58 PM
- Thanks! - Crabbysis7(Cheryl) on Jan 19, 2012, 10:21 PM