Return to Index  

Our school policy

January 16 2012 at 10:32 PM
Stephanie  (Login smorseburg)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to Constant Lurker, Somtimes poster. Bday party question

Our school has a policy that if you bring invitations to school, you have to invite the entire class. If you send evites or invitations outside of class, you can invite only the kids she is close to. I had a tough time with this last year when dd turned 3 because it was the first time she was in school with her "own friends" but I had also made friends with other moms at the school but dd wasn't necessarily "friends" with their little ones. I decided to have her school party with only the kids in her class and invited all of them since there were only 10 kids and no real issues.
This year however, she is in a class of 16 and there are a few children I am trying my hardest to keep her away from. I will send invitations in the mail this year to avoid having to invite some of the kids in her class.
Sorry, I guess to go back to your question, I would only invite the kids you are comfortable with and that your little one is friends with but be sure to send the invitations outside of school so there aren't any problems with leaving someone out. Hope that helps!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement