worried about my brotherJanuary 20 2012 at 5:00 PM
|Mo (Login moelle)|
he is being referred to a consultant following an xray of his lungs that was very grainy and looked like that of a heavy smoker.
My brother is 40yrs old, a non-smoker and walks/run every day for his train which about between 1 - 2 miles away plus plays football at least twice a week. His job is probably not great as he works with a lot of chemicals as a lab technician (invovled with dna research).
he got his lungs xrayed due to a persistent cough from october 2011 and he thinks it started after he help my sister lift all her floorboards in her loft space (but she seems alright but then I suppose he did most of the work)
|This message has been edited by moelle on Jan 20, 2012 5:05 PM|
- oh no :( - juliemam on Jan 20, 2012, 7:18 PM
- I'm sorry, let us know what you find out - keiki's makuahine on Jan 20, 2012, 9:05 PM
- oh dear, sending prayers - tara21 on Jan 20, 2012, 9:36 PM
- Hoping and praying along with you.... - Kat. on Jan 20, 2012, 9:42 PM
- I will keep him in my prayers - Pink dandelion on Jan 20, 2012, 11:01 PM
- thanks all - comforted by thoughts + prayers... - Mo on Jan 21, 2012, 2:06 AM
- keeping him in my thoughts - Lillian on Jan 21, 2012, 3:59 PM
- Thinking of you and your bro - mo.... - ZakiaZ on Jan 23, 2012, 11:18 PM
- saying a prayer - MM-IL on Jan 24, 2012, 1:55 PM