Return to Index  

AWWW - YOUR POST MADE ME SMILE :)

January 28 2012 at 4:39 PM
Mrs. A  (Login 39andTTC)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to Yes, yes and yes! (edited)

You have a Cooper baby too.  So sweet!  Would I have seen her photo on the boards they have?  Not that I'd remember at all (LOL!) but just curious.  I have to send Miss A's photo down there.  I actually want to go in person but the 1.5 hour ride each way takes planning.

This whole BFing experience has been totally unreal for me.  And I LOVE IT.  I went from "ok I can do this for the first week to get the colostrum at least" to "I can do this for a couple of weeks" to "ok maybe a month" to "ok the first 6 weeks is what really matter for nutrients" to "oh heck might as well go to a round number like 2 months."  "Well 3 months sounds like a good stopping point."  "Wait, we're already at 4 months?  Might as well go to 6 months now."

Miss A turned 5 months on Thursday.  Yesterday DH and I were talking and I think I'm really going to try to get to that 1 year mark.

Did you have ANY success with ANY bottle at ANY point?  Or was she exclusively at the breast the whole time?  I'm SAHM so I sort of gave up on pushing the bottle and instead just try to schedule stuff around feedings.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on ParenthoodCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement