Things kids say/do -- part XX??February 25 2012 at 6:58 PM
|Lillian (Login wilbur75)|
Okay, just have to continue the thread below about things kids say because my 4 year old is cracking me up.
2 days ago he discovered a can of air freshener under the kitchen sink and became obsessed with it. He realized that they spray and of course that's a lot of fun. I rarely use air freshener because I hate the artificial smell of them -- we have them on hand simply for emergencies -- so I told him, "No, sorry, no spraying. We only use them if it really really smells yucky in the house."
Just now he announces loudly: I farted. [pause...] Can we use the air freshener now???
- Too funny!!! - Pink Dandelion on Feb 25, 2012, 11:12 PM
- oh yes - Lillian on Feb 27, 2012, 1:59 PM
- LOL! (nt) - MM-IL on Feb 26, 2012, 11:51 AM
- made me smile - juliemam on Feb 26, 2012, 1:59 PM
- so glad - Lillian on Feb 27, 2012, 1:57 PM
- my 4 year old said to me about my bra... - Mo on Feb 26, 2012, 3:31 PM
- ha ha! - Lillian on Feb 27, 2012, 1:57 PM
- Obsessed with boy parts over here - Renata on Feb 26, 2012, 8:23 PM
- omg - Lillian on Feb 27, 2012, 1:54 PM
- LOLOL nt - keiki's makuahine on Feb 26, 2012, 10:36 PM
- LOL !!!! - Shipin on Feb 27, 2012, 12:12 AM
- This week... - omissy on Feb 27, 2012, 10:20 AM
- These little ones sure make us laugh. - Carmina on Feb 27, 2012, 7:14 PM