Return to Index  

I can answer that :)

March 16 2012 at 9:22 AM
juliemam  (Login juliemam)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to More info

It's above in the page header happy.gif it costs 39.99

I'll quote it here:

"The cost of keeping this forum ad-free is about $39.95 every six months, and donations are
accepted via paypal, payable to highfshplaygroup at yahoo dot com. If you don't wish to use
paypal, you can post on the board to Keiki's Makuahine for instructions."

when I donated, I clicked on the paypal link, signed in and typed in the highfshplaygroup address name and also clicked on "gift" so that I paid the fee.

as a moderator of another bb, I can tell you that even a 2$ donation goes a long way.

Keiki's Makuahine, I hope you don't mind I jumped in boldly and answered this happy.gif
xo
julie

happy.gif
me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Duh! - GailCT on Mar 21, 2012, 5:00 PM
  •  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement