I spoke/emailed with girl hiring for job and we seemed to agree that this was mutually going to work for the 1st session. She seemed very eager to have me.
She was going to look into seeing if there was any "extra" funds for incidental equipment stipend, and I was going to talk with my DH and DS and be sure we could get there by a certain day (revolving around DD's last day of school).
I emailed her photos of my work and she loved them so all things were sounding great.
We left things that we would touch base on Friday or Monday around 10:30 am. (Friday was Passover but not until evening)....
So, I left her a phone message on Friday as I thought that was the plan, and 1 yesterday and have not heard from her.
Now it's Tuesday and I can't decide what to do. Seems she is MIA.?!?!?!?
Any thoughts?? I don't want to seem pushy but I want to finalize plans/details so I know what we are doing this summer or if I need to go to Plan B, etc....