Return to Index  

Need some advice....bed rest and a 4 year old...

April 21 2012 at 1:16 AM
Stephanie  (Login smorseburg)
*HFP Mommies*

Hi Ladies,
I am hoping that some of you here will have some advice on handling my current situation. I have a 4 year old and without boring you with too many details, I fell earlier this week, broke my ankle and ended up having to have 6 pins, 2 screws, and a plate put into my ankle yesterday. My 4 year old is VERY active as I am sure all 4 year olds are. My husband has been very helpful the past few days but I notice him losing his patience a bit more having all the responsibilities fall on his shoulders. I am feeling guilty relying on him for everything and not being able to give dd as much attention.
Any suggestions on how to make it through the next few weeks of bed rest without all of us losing our minds? DD has been bringing books into me to read to her and we have been playing card games in my bed but I still feel guilty when my meds kick in and I have to sleep (meds seem to make me a bit nauseous and sleepy). Thanks in advance for anything you can offer! Stephanie

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement