bleaching the moustache. do it or not?April 24 2012 at 10:22 AM
|juliemam (Login juliemam)|
as I approach menopause, I notice that my moustache, well, that I have ONE! ack.
I knew I'd get there one day because my sister is 8yrs older than me and bleaches her's.
Should I bleach it or have it removed and if I get it removed (waxed) will it keep growing back thicker and what is the maintenance?? I suppose I could pluck the offending hairs.
I have half a mind to find the 400$ it would cost to buy one of these hair removal sysytems that Costco sells:http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=10345599=en-CA
What to do about this?
- what I've done - keiki's makuahine on Apr 24, 2012, 10:32 AM
- hmm - juliemam on Apr 24, 2012, 1:17 PM
- no - keiki's makuahine on Apr 24, 2012, 4:16 PM
- home wax - omissy on Apr 24, 2012, 10:44 AM
- g-d! noooo! - Adee on Apr 24, 2012, 11:06 AM
- Laser Hair Removal - PhoebeMass on Apr 24, 2012, 11:38 AM
- laser! - juliemam on Apr 24, 2012, 1:25 PM
- Wax or pluck... - ZakiaZ on Apr 24, 2012, 12:58 PM
- Olay hair removal cream - Oops! I forgot my name! on Apr 24, 2012, 1:17 PM
- Hey - Victoria on Apr 24, 2012, 1:49 PM
- I did that - Adee on Apr 24, 2012, 2:28 PM
- Hair removal "spring" - super cheap and super effective - Minna on Apr 24, 2012, 7:48 PM