Return to Index  

Thank you to all of you

May 4 2012 at 7:18 PM
GailCT  (Login GailCT)
*HFP Mommies*

I just so appreciate that you took the time to write to me and really gave me alot of great info to work with. I made alot of progress today, DS is scheduled to meet with the school counselor first thing monday morning to go over strategies to help him deal with this. The teacher did talk to the ex bff today and she is very concerned. He wouldn't give her eye contact and acted very distant throughout the conversation. He came out and said he doesn't care about Noah or his friendship, the teacher is just as perplexed as me and his lack of reaction, sensitivity, and compassion has her very concerned about him. After I spoke to her this afternoon after school got out, I explained how harassing he has been and calling Noah names, making fun of everything he does, making him feel left out and alone. She plans on talking to ex bff first thing monday morning to be clear that he needs to back off from Noah and then have the school psychologist see him. So I feel better knowing things are in motion there. The principal returned my call and he is scheduling a meeting to go over Noah's needs and what they can do to make things better for him in class, ahhhhh. Finally things seem to be in a better direction. Again, thank you for everything. This has been so trying on me, plus my 6 y/o has a concussion and has been evaluated every day this week by all specialties, DH is on his way home to make me a nice big margarita!! Love you all, Gail

Respond to this message   
Responses