Return to Index  

:)

May 26 2012 at 10:08 AM
juliemam  (Login juliemam)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to KM, Kat, SusanOR, MM-IL, juliemam, EllenA, GailCT, Pink D, jkl (m)

oh girl, you have soooo much going on. Don't you wish you could go somewhere deserted for some peace and quiet?? I sure do happy.gif where no one has demands on you? happy.gif

It's hard to stay on top of everything but we are only human. It's a shame your DH is the way he is. men. (roll eyes)

Wishing you the best and I love what you said about the women on this BB and I whole heartedly agree. happy.gif Aren't we all the best??
I fantasize that one day we'll all gather at some resort and spend some sanity-restoring time together, soaking in the sun and the friendship. happy.gif
a girlfriend can dream. lol

hang in there. A very zen friend often reminds me: it is what it is.

hugs and love,
Julie

happy.gif
me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Respond to this message