Tough being oldJune 18 2012 at 5:34 PM
|Adee (Login Adeedu)|
My mom locks my dad in the house when she goes out to shop. Doctors or club!
She won't let me have a key or leave someone with him
She accuses me for not being there whenever she feels like it .
I informed my DB of the situation .
I can't find the strength to call the authorities - it will just make things worst.
When I try to explain her how wrong this is - she dismisses it saying that she knows best and that I should not interfere
This evening she went to the club. My dad called my DS to tell him that he's alone and not feeling well.
DS was in the middle of an exam out of town and couldn't help.
I didn't know about it until 23:30 and by then, I didn't want to call and disturb the if they are asleep.
I hope that there aren't too many spelling mistakes here.
I texted all this from my smartphone w/o my eye glasses.
Sorry for this vent
- I'm very sorry, and... - Renata on Jun 18, 2012, 9:30 PM
- Uggh - ekb88 on Jun 18, 2012, 9:59 PM
- Quick response (death ment.) - ZakiaZ on Jun 18, 2012, 10:38 PM
- You need to get help - wcl on Jun 19, 2012, 7:00 AM
- Not good - GailCT on Jun 19, 2012, 7:22 AM
- This sounds very difficult - Pink Dandelion on Jun 19, 2012, 10:19 PM
- I'm sorry, I know that's tough - keiki's makuahine on Jun 25, 2012, 11:03 AM