Taekwando for my "pushy" 5 y/o?July 3 2012 at 2:40 PM
|Pink Dandelion (Login Pinkdandelion)|
I have read that Taekwando promotes self-esteem, self-confidence and listening skills for young children. My son could benefit from all of these. He also will have no PE at the Montessori kindergarten in the fall (other than the playground), so I want to enroll him in some sports activities to keep him active.
My question is, do you feel taekwando would lead to more bad behaviors such as punching and hitting?
PS A very quiet week with him home with me. But again, there are no kids to push around since little bro' is at daycare!!
- what I've found out - Alex on Jul 3, 2012, 2:59 PM
- Great idea! - GailCT on Jul 4, 2012, 10:39 PM
- Trying my almost 3yo in Karate... - Meg on Jul 5, 2012, 3:41 PM
- Hello my friend - Victoria on Jul 6, 2012, 8:47 PM
- Thanks!! - Pink Dandelion on Jul 9, 2012, 1:14 AM
- YMCA - Susan on Jul 8, 2012, 7:20 PM
- It helped a sibling - Alli on Jul 9, 2012, 3:16 PM