Hi ladies what about this idea for decorating? All replies appreciatedJuly 9 2012 at 12:02 PM
|Shelby (Login Shelby123)|
I need some help I know all of you are wise.
I just discovered e-mails between DH and another party looking for sex in real life. (Quick history: In the past years on/off there was some internet porn going on, we went to therapy, he said he would stop, obviously he didn't as now it appears to be taken to the next level. We've been married 10+ years. I can't be sure anything actually happened - but the emails do seem telling.) I found the actual personal ad that he placed online (in another email addy)
Yes, I am disturbed, mad, sad and to top it off it's with women/men. I left the house with our daughter last night. I didn't want to have a discussion with him while she was there. When he called he asked why I left and I just said that "the jig was up", and his secret was out. Of course, he denied it and then I said I had the emails and to stop making up stories. He claims he does it for his fantasy... I should add that our sex life has dwindled over the years and I always felt something wasn't right. UGH.
He said he was going to kill himself - then apologized and wanted us to come home. I called a neighbor to see if he was home - and he was and then called me back mad that I had the neighbor involved. Neighbors are good friends but of course he's now embarrassed if this gets out that he's bi-sexual and cheating on me.
He said he would not go to therapy. So it's divorce or I try to trust him again... he does not have a desk job so he could be anywhere and I would never know it with the technology today.
What should I do? Please help.
- my thoughts - keiki's makuahine on Jul 9, 2012, 12:21 PM
- That is scary - Alli on Jul 9, 2012, 3:04 PM
- You don't have to make any decisions today, but - Ariadne on Jul 9, 2012, 3:10 PM
- Knowledge is power - Renata on Jul 9, 2012, 4:38 PM
- I think.... - Mo on Jul 9, 2012, 5:07 PM
- Decorating can be so disruptive (m) - cy on Jul 9, 2012, 5:22 PM
- I think wooden blinds are a good look- - Piper on Jul 9, 2012, 5:28 PM
- While I look the like of wood blinds, perhaps venetian would be even nicer - Pink Dandelion on Jul 9, 2012, 10:16 PM
- I'm so sorry - MM-IL on Jul 10, 2012, 3:20 PM
- my opinion - Lillian on Jul 10, 2012, 4:33 PM