Return to Index  

thanks you guys :)

July 22 2012 at 11:25 PM
juliemam  (Login juliemam)
*HFP Mommies*

Response to Juliemam, just checking in

very little time to say a quick thanks and that I am doing remarkably well. I guess I went through this all 3 months ago and this time I am just up to hear with this crap. LOL

He's been here every day since Thursday when we told the kids, yet he's sleeping elsewhere. I think it's confusing for the kids. So today I had to ask him if he's still planning on getting an apartment or is he coming back because he's sending mixed messages to all of us.
Yes, he still plans to leave our marriage so I told him that he must think of the kids, it's confusing for them, they think he's coming back.

So until he gets his own place, he can take them out and for a while he can come spend the weekends here while I go stay with friends. (mini vacations for me! woo hoo! lol. just kidding, it'll be rather hard for me to be away from the kids but I'll manage. when I left him with them for 5 days to stay with friends, last time he pulled this, it was physically painful for me to be away from my two, I cried so much and ate very little)

ok, gotta run, believe it or not, the boy is still awake and it's almost 11:30! who cares, it's the summer. lol. just kidding. Time ran away from me tonight. He's watching Spiderman, I need to turn it off.
So little time for my computer fix!

happy.gif
Julie
ps thanks for all the lovely replies on the thread below, I intend to respond but it's hard to get my laptop away from DS who plays Minecraft all the time (I am waiting until he gets his fill-not sure that will happen BUT he did choose to play with his lego today when he got home from a playdate)

happy.gif
me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Respond to this message   
Responses