New Page 1

Paypal Link     Netiquette     How to Post Pix      Moderator's E-mail      Who's Who     Favorite Topics

High FSH Playgroup

-- where moms (and grandmoms, aunties, bff's, etc.) who have built families despite high fsh and other forms of infertility can talk about parenting concerns and share a laugh. Your moderator is Jasmine.

I created this playgroup in 2002 while I was waiting for my high fsh miracle son to finish gestating.

Although there is a link above to some netiquette items, the most important things to keep in mind are to have fun and to follow the golden rule, a universal in all cultures. We're all quite busy with our families and vocations. Each mom's post is a gift of her time.

In keeping with tradition in most web communities, I do ask that you use warnings in your titles in case sensitive moms need an fyi about ttc and pg posts, bereavement, miscarriage, cancer, religion, or other potentially touchy topics. However, you will find a link below called Thunderdome, and on that thread you are free to vent about anything. Invite your high fsh buddies if you like!

The cost of keeping this forum ad-free is about $39.95 every six months, and donations are

accepted via paypal, payable to highfshplaygroup at yahoo dot com. If you don't wish to use

paypal, you can post on the board to Jasmine for instructions.

Thank you for helping to make this a quality forum!

Pregnant Despite IF   Over 40/high fsh   New High FSH   Secondary IF bb (public)

DE High FSH Stats   Thunderdome   Pg Despite Hi FSH archive  Netlingo Gift Ideas 

Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Chat!    Post now!
 << Prev 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Next >> 

Visitors in this forum in the last 10 minutes: 2 Visitors
Pinkdandelion, 1 guest