hey

by Rosalie

hey everybody!
good luck to everyone who helped clawson in defeating madison yesterday. it was tough but we pulled it off! hehe!! well ne ways....we all know clawson dominates in both cc and track so lets carry on the tradition. k? yeah and to all you seniors out there lets kick some ass for your 4th and final year on clawson's track team. you guys have rocked the field for 4 straight years and you deserve a lot for all your efforts. especially: missy, shell, and kel..you guys have gave all your time and effort to these teams and now when your leaving you will be missed. we have had our ups and downs but i will make sure your senior year will not be ruined! i promise! but im still not telling you guys!! hehe!! yeah but those who remain will try to carry on the 3 moltons tradition of leading the clawson track to victory. you guys probably already know it but you guys have helped me and the team in so many ways on and off the field and i thank you for that. i will miss you guys very much and so will everyone who has meet you three throught your years with us in clawson high school. you have left your mark athletically and personally on the record boards and in the hearts off all who have know you. i may sound like a loser but i seriously will regret losing you. and i will miss becky too but it sucks that she is awesome at soccer too and that we cant have her on teh track team. we love you beck. yeah so im gonna wrap it up now and i just want you 4 to know how much i respect you all even thought at times i dont act like it. well good luck this year and always!!! love~ Rosalie
p.s. sorry i had to be so hard on you at madison kel

Posted on May 2, 2001, 8:42 AM
from IP address 216.11.55.3

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Local Sports & TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement