.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to Index
Due to the many watch enthusiast friends I meet..
October 7 2004 at 9:04 PM
I was lucky to have seen many rare pieces.
Nothing however prepares me for playing, wearing and closely inspecting this particular watch - courtesy of a good friend.
I won't even elaborate on the watch nor the intense experience
Respond to this message
Encountering a watch like that is like
- SJX on Oct 8, 2004, 3:52 AM
Oh, that old thing??
- felipe on Oct 8, 2004, 5:06 AM
Wonderful watch... love some of the names on the old dials from
- Andrew H on Oct 8, 2004, 11:24 AM
Wonderful, makes me wonder if such...
- JGV on Oct 8, 2004, 2:03 PM
Awesome JAW...Please tell us more!
- Isobars on Oct 9, 2004, 6:53 PM
Not to be a party pooper or controversy for the sake of controversy
- ThomasM on Oct 9, 2004, 7:13 PM
Re: Patek Philippe world time..
- JGV on Oct 10, 2004, 4:36 AM
There is a rich history behind it, beyond just horological
- felipe on Oct 10, 2004, 6:40 AM
Thank you Felipe, wonderful answer,
- ThomasM on Oct 10, 2004, 11:44 PM
Perfect answer - which I only alluded to...
- Andrew H on Oct 11, 2004, 11:26 AM
Just give me one as a gift, and I will tell you why...
- Jaw on Oct 10, 2004, 9:48 AM
Not at all technically knowledgable.... but
- Marie on Oct 15, 2004, 11:45 AM
ThePuristS.com Home Page