Return to Index  

Thanks for all your info....

November 22 2006 at 5:35 PM
bmccaw  (Login bmccaw)
PP Discussion Group

Response to Is this a normal business practice done by Patek in Asia?

I have been buying from this HK AD for almost 8 years. Yes I bought quite a few slow models, but I also bought some perpetual calendar, and 5960, 5712....

I understand if I am a new customer who walk in with lots of cash and only request the grand complications models. However I have been building up the relationship for over a lot period of time and bought regularly year after year.

I think they have registered my NAME and other personal information many times for each purchased I have made. The Distributor locally should have it in their database.

I have asked London Patek Salon, NO such requirement is needed except your name and a phone number. Of course if you are a regular repeated customer, they are more than glad to assist you. I have been purchasing from them as well over last few years. (As I discover also the other AD in Hong Kong doesn't even care about my personal info, except my last name, they would sell anything who walk in...)

Thanks for you guys' insight, I think someone from the Distributor and the AD are self-indulging themselves that I have to buy from them... They will lose my business and I will take it somewhere else.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page