Return to Index  

I was registered, still registered in every purchase...

November 22 2006 at 10:43 PM
bmccaw  (Login bmccaw)
PP Discussion Group

Response to Patek's control in HK

Talk about invitation, yes I was invited to go to Geneva for the Nautilas launch, which in my opinion is nothing special except for someone who like to satisfy their vanity, albeit you get the first chance to see the new models... Maybe because I also purchased some watches from my London Patek Salon that might be why I've got my invitation.

I've got the VIP invitation from HK distributor for the PP show last week as well...

IMHO, I love my collections and I really don't care much about the social events organized by PP or their distributors. If they can sell me the watch on the spot, I would love to take it right there. The satisfaction of able to spot and buy a good watch is already a thrill to me... I don't just collect them and put them in safety box, I wear them and play with them. The chance to meet Mr Stern or not does not change my enthusiasm of these fine timepieces which put together meticulously by master watch maker...

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page