Return to Index  

Re: Well... yes and no.... IMHO....

November 22 2006 at 10:52 PM
bmccaw  (Login bmccaw)
PP Discussion Group

Response to Well... yes and no.... IMHO....

I certainly share your feelings. Personally I felt these distributors and ADs are not doing their job.

To ask for extra personal information from a client in order for them to 'just put their name on the ordering list' is the most ridiculous business practice I have ever heard. As I have been buying for such a long time. A business card can't tell you much and in my opinion, its the people in charge here who has this culture to pry into other people's business...

If my name is not good enough to buy a watch and purchasing such item suppose to be something memorable and happy, these distributors in HK have destroy the very essence and virtue of true and fine retailing... 'customer is always right!'

I will try to convert this complaint to Patek in Geneva and hopefully also to the distributor here in HK.

Whether they want to self-indulge themselves and think they can play hard to get in this business... My next 10 years of purchase will go to those friendly dealers in other countries.

If MR Stern can read this, hope he will understand.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page