<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Patek Philippe - Which one?

October 15 2004 at 12:50 AM
Dirk  (Login Dirkl)

Hello,

I am new to this forum. -I have been interested i a Patek for a long time and am wondering if anyone knows which type of Patek is featured on the Patek webpages (I am thinking of the Patek with the black leather wristband). I have tried to find the same watch by looking at all of the model numbers on the website, but can't seem to find the exact same watch anywhere...

Does anyone know the model number?

I thank you in advance for your kind help.

Dirk

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Svetonivs
(Login Svets)
AP Discussion Group

Ref #5040 ....

October 15 2004, 1:36 AM 

with Caliber 240 Q.

Respond to this message   
Dirk
(Login Dirkl)

ref #5040

October 15 2004, 1:57 AM 

Thanks for the info. -Do you happen to know where I can find more pictures end maybe a price for that model? (5040 cal 240 Q)

Respond to this message   

Gatsby
(Login Greatgatsby)
AP Discussion Group

I have no price here ...

October 15 2004, 5:55 AM 

sorry, all I can say, I had this watch one time on my wrist in whitegold, I LOVE IT !!! One of the most beautiful watches I have ever seen ....

Greetings
Werner

Respond to this message   
Gary
(Login ggetz)
AP Discussion Group

An additional variation

October 15 2004, 9:08 AM 

The 5040 is also made with a different face -- without the circular "railroad track" minutes indicator. I actually prefer that face, having tried on both watches.

The 5040 is a beauty! The tonneau shape is something a little different, for sure. Someone else will have the exact US retail, but my vague recollection is that it's somewhere in the high $30ks.

Now if you've just won the lottery, and love the tonneau shape, you might consider the 5013...

Respond to this message   
Larry
(Login larry4117)
PP Discussion Group

I agree

October 17 2004, 7:51 AM 

The version you referred to is called 5040 with Breguet hands and numerals. Try a WG version on and I bet it will never leave your wrist!

Larry

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page