<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What do you choose between 5146 and 5711

November 28 2006 at 6:49 AM
aimam  (Login aimam)
PP Discussion Group

If I go for 5711, I still have money left. The worth itself, I think 5146 is a good deal and more function when compare with 5711. Actually, I like both but this is a big amount that why I have to go for the right one.

Any comment !

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kazumi
(Login kazumi13)
AP Discussion Group

Apples and Oranges

November 28 2006, 2:22 PM 

The 5711 offers the "umph!" of the unmistakable and iconic Nautilus design (albeit at a premium). However, if you are not a fan of the Genta design or care little about the hype, the 5711 is "just" a simple, waterproof "luxury sports" watch with a see-through case back.
On the other hand, the 5146, as you mentioned, offers great value and represents much technical prowess with its annual calendar and moonphase display functions (at a reasonable price). However, if you don't really need to be reminded of the date (up to the month) or the phases of the moon, then getting the 5711 (plus maybe another simple watch) might be a more practical choice.
Of course, these are just my personal opinions. In the end, both watches represent the best of two, different worlds, and choosing one will eventually boil down to what you desire or value in a watch. Good luck!

Best Regards,
Kazumi
(5146 owner)

Respond to this message   

WatchFan1
(Login WatchFan1)
PP Discussion Group

agree..apples and oranges....but since you asked ;-)

November 28 2006, 9:29 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page