by Brian Murphy


I can tell you there are other ways around it,
Im in the Army National guard and have been for years. There has been time when the Guard was getting in the way of my Career I talked to my Commander about it and they put me on Inactive Resurve for 6 months until I got my self togeather. If your in good standing they will work with you.
Talk to your Commander

Posted on Nov 13, 2000, 12:58 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Army ReservesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement