Return to Board  

Re: Is Australia a proper venue to discuss PNG Issues: KSI?

June 3 2006 at 12:24 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Re: Is Australia a proper venue to discuss PNG Issues: KSI?

You might be right, that fellow might be bitter. But the issue as I thought it was being presented is that meetings without outcomes or results is nothing more than passing time. It's like learning new things or skills and never applying them, what a waste.

PNG badly needs organisations of concerned people who are willing not just to discuss, and not just to write down what they've discussed, but to take whatever action is necessary to finally begin to move the obstacles in the way of progress. Nothing to date has achieved the level of change that we so desperately need. Petitions have stopped the conmen MPs from passing certain laws but it has done nothing to change the bigger picture of dozens and dozens of MPs going around the law and filling their pockets at the public expense.

The question to me is where this KSI organisation stands in terms of bringing REAL CHANGE to PNG. What is the organisation's position on the main PNG issues of today? What is the organisation's strategy for going beyond passive concern about these issues, and actually having an impact that is felt far and wide?

That's the kind of information I'd like to get from whoever is a member of this organisation and knows enough about the organisation that they can explain things to the bigger audience here.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses