Return to Board  

Re: Right On!

February 8 2007 at 8:39 PM
No score for this post
Roots Student 

Response to Right On!

i thank u phd and masterdegree for replying to my post.
First of all i am not complaining i am only stating my experience and point of view while being a student at The Papua New Guinea University of Technology.
Well to answer your questions phd i am not telling u guys that the buildings will hinder my enthusiasm to learn. i came to unitech to reap the benefits in my studies and hopeful have a good job at the end of the day. The buildings don't worry me is just that it has to be painted or maintained so it looks appealing. Coz people from all over the world come in everyday to the campus. Whether to make a seminar, visit the habitat or just touring. i believe unitech should give a good impression of itself so when they leave they can have an experience or a photo to talk about.
i am proud to be a student of unitech am just concerned about want others would say about our university. I don't know whether they'll give back a positive or negative comment after their visit. But as far as i'm concern i am capable and have the potential to endure any obstacle that comes my way.
The name i'm referring to is the thoughts of the citizens of png that they possess when they hear, read or see anything regarding to The Papua New Guinea University of Technology. In their minds they are aware that the cream of the national highs n secondary attended unitech and they respect whoever they are regardless of sex, province or cultural background. Parents have high expectations that their child will obtain the most in their studies and have a successful career when they graduate. So moreover, unitech is the place that the citizens of this young nation can rely to extract the potentials they possess.
But right now it is fading when students rape, vandalise and have cultural conflicts amongst themselves. Female students also walk in fear in broad daylight cause they don't know what will pop up on the road.

thanks for your words of wisdom might consider it but am in the middle of one and two.
Now you can say that you have met three kinds of people.

kind regards
ruts student

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses