Return to Board  

Larim Uni Meri Stap na Pinisim Skul Pastaim

June 22 2008 at 1:38 PM
No score for this post
Yu Guess? 

Response to Re: gal

There was once a time when men were men and women were grateful. Lately this seem to have swung around and have made many of my fellow menfolks taking more of a back seat. Most of our young men a now simply taken for a ride because we allow ourselves to be put in this position by not seriously looking at securing our place in society.

More and more educated women who are in influential positions are being very selective with the 'boys' they hang out with. Most tend to prefer those young men with a low education qualifications than themselves and who are financially unsecured. The 'boy' in this situation is being exploited without realising it. Most often he is being blinded by the shower of financial assistance and the sexual pleasure he is getting from the woman. But the women in these relationship will always have the upperhand. The women benefited by having a sense of being in control (which women folk of past generations have been denied for a long time).

No offence to our high achieving women folks but this is a trend I think our young men should watch out for.

Young men (esp those completing studies at Universitys or other instituaions of higher learning) should prepare for the long haul and not to fall prey to manipulating older women. Remember, for us man, our chances (i.e. of getting laid - if you want to put it this way) increases with age. For example, when you are in grade 7 most often your class girls usually will pay much attention to you than to the older boys in grade 10. But as we grow older our age group range also increases from high school to those preying older women.

So skul mangi, noken bisi tumas long uni meri, pinisim skul gut pastaim.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses