Back to Board  

SRC hostung forums a joke or not?

August 5 2009 at 9:55 PM
No score for this post
1st year observer 

I can't really get whether the SRC forums are a joke or not..didn't want to attend this afternoons at the forum square cause the initial one at the MLT was such a joke and a disgrace, I felt humility seeing idiots raising their views and proclaiming they were leaders, making us look stupid infront of the media guys..Those fuc.ked up bunch who went up to the chairman and talked thought they were wise..total foolishness, I mean was any of that published in the national, I didn't wana check, cause I feared nothing would be published, especially with the low intellectual performance..I mean Zohra did great but those idiots, phucks, the same ones who drink and roam around aimlessly were the ones who dominated the DISSCUSION..and clearly you could see they didn't know what they were talking about, all they said was' maski wastim mipla strike" Phuckin ssit! any grade one to a villager could say that....and yet they said mipla save marn blo ol ples line...When all they could think of is strike....strike...Dumb Harzols...End this idiosyncracies and start performing like uni students...What always infuriates me, Is that students always laugh about UPNG the premier UNI in the South Pacific, when they don't realise it is the students who should be making it live up to its standards...Bloody Dumb kants and koks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses