Respond to this messageBack to Board
Original Message
  • Help me how to pursue studies in CHEMISTRY please
    • Michael
      Posted Jul 3, 2012 4:08 PM

Hi bro thanks for your wonderful postings.

I am interested to discuss with you about the importance of chemistry at this point of time in Papua New Guinea.

I was a Science student at SECONDARY SCHOOL back in 2003 and was the top of the class in chemistry. I planned to stuy medicine at UPNG but I did not make because I had C grade in English so I was given an offer from another university.

I am now employed as a scientific officer in one of the research institutes in PNG. Though am working I still have the interest to pursue studies in CHEMISTRY in UPNG or some other universities that offer the course.

I know from my blood that Studying Chemistry is very very interesting. I really love it. In the field too, I beleive you would enjoy it.

Therefore, I beleive you might have experience the importance and the interesting challenges Chemistry offers in your industry where you are working.

So could you give me some tips of Chemistry courses offered at UPNG and the types of courses that involves chemistry?

Michael.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options