USA RV MOTORHOME OWNERS
SO! YOU WANT TO BUY AN RV/MOTORHOME, HUH?
~MESSAGE WEBLOG~

For The Exchange Of Information Relating To RV/Motorhome Ownership and Allied Topics! Not Restricted To Any Location, But Mainly To Provide A Bulletin Board/Messageboard Service for the interchange of information for owners/prospective owners nationwide.
In addition to routine discussion topics, please let us know what you think of your RV as a product; your RV Dealer; the Dealer Service--the good, the bad and the just plain ugly!!!

HEY FOLKS, LET's GET REAL HERE!!!!! PLEASE....State Prices, Post PICS UP FRONT, FIRST POST!
--Don't Make Folks Ask For That Info Obviously Desired By All Interested.
I am the one who has to approve all these repeat posts/requests here. (If I do not "moderate" this board the perverts and spammers render it useless for all of us!)

NOT responsible for the remarks/comments of posters.

NOTE:
POSITIVELY NO DEALERS/SALESMEN POSTS/RESPONSES
~DELETED ON SIGHT!!!!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~
(YES FOLKS, YOU CAN POST PICS ON THIS BOARD, IT IS HTML ENABLED--DUNNO WHY NOBODY POSTS PICS HERE--JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Search    Post Here!
Please fill out the form below to create your Network54 account, which you can use with this online forum. With your free account you can:
  • Verify the posts you make to your account, preventing other users from impersonating you.
  • Add a customized signature to all of your posts
  • Create your own Network54 stuff such as forums, chatrooms, etc.
Login name
Password
Password (Again)
Email
Password Reminder
Network54 Newsletter
Language
Auto Logoff
I agree to Network54's Terms and Conditions of Use.

Find more forums on Hobbies and InterestsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
>eXTReMe Tracker