Forums IndexNews | Summit Trip Reports | Partners | Gear Swap | Low Point Reports | Dogs | Ground Zero

Return to Index  

Alaskan looking for a partner

March 11 2004 at 4:06 AM
joe 

Response to Denali 2004

I've climbed Denali West Butt route twice, last time as a Parks Service Paramedic/Ranger. Looking for a partner for the W Rib. If I can't find a partner, will solo the Butt...boring but I'll be back out there.

I have been approved for a permit and can add one person within 30 days of the climb. I have all the shared equip...tent, stoves, etc. Been climbing in AK(alaska, brooks, and chugach range) for about 10 years...not a summit junkie, but just out there to enjoy the company and view...hopefully get to the top while I'm at it! I'm planning on starting the last week of may or first of june. Earlier in May it gets pretty cold. Would like to get down before the end of June since the snow bridges are pretty wasted on the lower glacier by then.

Feel free to e mail me if anyone is serious. I will be willing to take the right inexperienced climber on the buttress...but again, I'd prefer the W. Rib.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement