Return to Index  

Act 1 piccy! (...it starts....)

November 1 2002 at 7:24 PM
*asterix*  (no login)

http://www.cheezrulez.com/vannycats/102702vannycatsact1.jpg

I transfer busses on my way home on fridays right around the corner from Act 1 so I popped in today for a little peek... After a couple minutes one've the employees slowed down enough that I could look up from my oogling of the mold casting mediums (*slaps DWEEB sticker on her forhead*) and ask politely about if they'd had any of the pictures taken on sunday developed. I got a blank stare for a moment, and thenm she seemed to look me up and down and suddenly gasped "Oh my gawd! You were one've the cats, right??"

Before I could answer she shouted across the store, "Hey, it's one've those cats!!" and the lady who took the pictures on sunday immerged from the back room with this HUGE smile on her face and the two photos were produced from among the stack. They let me have one've the copies, so.. yay :)

Uhm.. to truncate the rant here, they really got a kick out of us and say a BIG thanx for dropping by. Oh, also the lady who took the pics apologizes for the fact that its kinda lopped off a few inches too high... She said the centerring target thingy on the camera view finder is off but she didnt know it at the time.... At least we got a nice shot of some phunky stuff around us.. Severred limbs, giant bones, rubber chickens and leighs, oh my ;D

TGIFFF *passes out*

~*asterix*

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement