PNG Europe Board
 Back to PNGScape Komuniti  

Rockie - I Support You Reasons.

June 27 2002 at 9:13 AM
No score for this post
Sten 

Response to Early results are in favour of PDM:

Brother Rock,

Your views are well shared among all of us. And for me personally, I fear another 5-years of nepotism and scandalous behaviour of PNG bureaucrats and MPs. Couple with that will be the infiltration of 'expat's corporate governance agenda' as per Sir Mekere's business oriented background and alliances.

His approach so far has been that of stimulating an environment where private sector will decide on some of the directions the new government should take. And this is now slowly putting out its shoots and soon will bear fruits where all the businessmen and women only will have the influence as powerbrokers. The PNG Chamber of Commerce, Chamber of Mines & Petroleum, etc will lobby to get Sir Mekere to approve of their proposals. Isn't this corporate governance?

Obviously one can not premeditate this but due to our PM's past/current association with many of the top executives of private firms operating in Ausie, Malaysia, PNG, etc as a former BPNG Governor will tell alot of story. But I should not elaborate..I hate this and am willing to see a total revolution without bloodshed in PNG.

If you are with me I will do it. Yu ges mi tok turu o?

Na noken lus tingting bai mi kam visitim yu long nambawan wik bilong July bipo long Manchester Games.

Kera or srak ne! Sumbum muyam..revolution em mi ya!!

bai..bai

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses