PNG Europe Board
 Back to PNGScape Komuniti  

Re: Kumul 22- England 32

October 25 2008 at 4:55 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Re: Kumul 22- England 32

The Kumuls almost turned the tables on the English! TV commentators on Sky Sports in Britain were pissing their pants at half-time when the Kumuls were leading 16 to 12.

Had the Kumuls sustained their performance between the 60th - 70th min, history could have been made right there by the Kumuls! Commentators in England have rightly said that in order to promote the RL - the Kumuls must now be supported by the RFL World Governing Board by sanctioning a few international matches between PNG and the other top 3 nations.

Without doubt Adrian Lam had done a fantastic job with the lads.
Everyone played really well. I just could not praise the Kumuls enough - I am so pleased with their performance.

We almost beat England. Just imagine if that disallowed try was given a "try" to the Kumuls in the early part of the 1/2 half. That could have changed the course for the Kumuls [the Kumuls could have had daylight between themselves and England by 10 points].

I think we have every chance of getting something out of the match against New Zealand. England recently beat NZ when they came over to England early this year! But we almost beat England and have a more respectable scoreline.

I think it will be wrong for anyone to under-estimate the Kumuls anymore. The Sky Sports commentators were literally speechless at 1/2 time.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses