PNG Europe Board
Respond to this messageBack to PNGScape Komuniti
Original Message
  • Re: love has no barrier
    • meri mix
      Posted Jun 12, 2006 1:14 AM

not im am from a cross-cultural cross-race marriage. or the product of that kind of union. There are no difficuluties in adjusting to differences.
      My parents do jsut fine. SO yeah its only difficult if you make it difficult.
      to the comments about white women being superficial... my mother isnt and shes white. White women arent the only superficial women in this world. png emri too yah.. jsut look at the chicks that cruz clubs in pom.... and then look a tthe difference with the chiks that cruzz clubs in europe... dude the chikcs here wear demin jeans, a funky top and light make-up.. and then think about the chicks at lamana gold club. with their non-exsistant skirts and their look at my boobs top oh and the layer of make up they tend to put, cos they have no diea what they're doing....
      so don't blab about something that you may have no idea about.. and if you think all white women are like that you must either still live in pom, or live in manchester......
      mi tok tasol yah!!!! no hard feelings... im just telling how it is!!!!

meri mix
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.