Forums IndexNews | Summit Trip Reports | Partners | Gear Swap | Low Point Reports | Dogs | Ground Zero

POST/READ YOUR TRIP REPORTS
(please try to post under appropriate state)
Alaska | Alabama | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming

Return to Index  

High Point 2

October 17 2005 at 11:09 AM
Rick T 

Response to Cheaha Mountain, Alabama (2,407 feet)

Cheaha was a nice spot. Getting there was more fun though I came in from the west on backroads and got a little lost so I stopped in a country store and met an interesting fellow that gave me directions and a great deal to talk to my wife about the rest of the way. Also coming from Woodall Mt. I passed the Coon Dog cemetery just west of Mississippi and they have a website so Google it and check it out.

There was a lot of fog at Cheaha so no good views but we did walked down the boardwalk trail to Bald Knob to stretch our legs before we headed to Florida.

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
RSS Feed For This Forum