<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Still lonely

July 26 2003 at 8:36 AM
No score for this post
  (Login sheilepet)

It is now 4 years since my dear husband, Fred, died and it is not getting any easier. Oh I put on a face and everone thinks I am coping and "have got over it" but the hurt and feeling ofloneliness, even in a crowd, never goes away. Sorry this is not very encouraging for anyone who has suffered a recent loss but it is so good to have somewhere to be honest about how I am really feeling. This site has been a real godsend to me over the past 4 years.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login JANETLINDA)

I KNOW MATE!

No score for this post
August 28 2003, 9:41 AM 

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL MY HUSBAND/BEST MATE DIED 18mths AGO EVERYONE THINKS I'M DOING SO WELL-I WISH! I FEEL SO LONELY, MORE SO WHEN I'M WITH PEOPLE. I'VE MANAGED TO AVOID SOCIAL SITUATIONS WHERE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER. ONE OF OUR BEST FRIENDS 50th IS COMING UP I'M DREADING IT I'LL HAVE TO COME UP WITH A GOOD AND BELIEVABLE EXCUSE TO GET OUT OF THAT ONE!
I DO'NT THINK I'VE BEEN MUCH HELP TO YOU, STILL IF WE BOTH FEEL THE SAME IT MUST BE NORMAL-WHATEVER THAT IS!
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
LOVE
JAN

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Still lonely
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HealthCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement