<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Caned on the bottom

May 22 2002 at 12:38 AM
Jane 

When I was at boarding school in thelate seventies I was caned on the bottom by a female teacher on more than one occasion. It seems that this was very much the exception as I have never met any other females who experienced it this way.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
daniella

so was I

June 2 2002, 11:35 PM 

hello
I was brought up in a convent school not far from London, in maidenhead.

I was strapped and spanked there a few times and always on the bare, by the nuns but when i was really naughty i was sent to mother superior where I was caned on my bare bottom until I was crazy with pain

it might sound crazy but I really think i benefitted from these beatings, and I fully deserved them as well

yours

daniella

Jane

Caned on the bottom

June 3 2002, 12:13 AM 

I was actually caned accross the knickers and never on the bare but still went " crazy with the pain" as you so aptly put it .It really is the most excruciating experience isn't it? The most I got in one punishment was four strokes although the usual was three. How many did you receive? Regards Jane.

joe

Re: Caned on the bottom

June 3 2002, 10:33 AM 

I agree Jane.

As you say four strokes will cause untold agony, when mums friend gave me four strokes on my bottom I thought the pain would never go away.
Joe

James

Re: Caned on the bottom

June 4 2002, 3:29 AM 

The cane was the usual implement for punishment in the school I attended in the seventies. I was caned on the hand on occasion but it is the two canings on the bottom which I receiived which I shall never forget. Unquestionably being caned on the bottom is the most severe school corporal punishment you can receive. Although administered over the cloth trousers the pain was something I had not perceived possible.

Andrea

Always Six Of The Best

June 4 2002, 1:41 PM 

I was at an all girls school in the UK back in the 1960s where the cane was in pretty regular use. The youngest girls were 13 and the eldest 18 but no girl of any age was considered exempt from the cane.

Canings were always administered by the Senior Mistress and a summons to her study was something we all dreaded. She always caned on the bottom and had a "knickers only" policy. In those days the younger girls still wore white knee socks but for older girls there was the added embarrassment of having to take down one's tights.

The system was that you had to bend over the back of a chair to receive your caning and it would always be the traditional six of the best.

I was caned twice - once at 14 for fighting and again at 17 for smoking. The school cane was a typical crook handled length of rattan - extremely pliable and unbelievably painful.

Girls would be in tears even as they waited outside the study prior to being caned, just at the thought of it, and afterwards even the oldest girls in school emerged from that room crying like babies - the sting was just appalling.

Matt

Re: Re: Caned on the bottom

June 4 2002, 10:57 PM 

I agree with how painful the Cane is. I was scared of getting it and I thought I knew how bad it would be, but the pain was far worse than I thought. I could not help jumping up the first time, but I bent over again straightaway more or less. Then each time I thought I remembered how painful it is, it was always a shock. I could say unbearable, except I had to bear it! Fortunately, I never got caned as hard as it could have been and I don’t bear any grudges!!
Matt

Michael

Caned on the bottom.

June 5 2002, 6:01 AM 

I was caned on the bottom(three strokes)for merely forgetting to complete some homework in my second year at Grammar school. I can honestly say it was the most painful experience of my life. I had the cane on the hands for far more serious offences which hurt,of course, but nothing like this. At first I held my hand out in the usual way but was told "No, on your bottom boy,bend over".I was in a state of shock after just one stroke but instucted to bend over twice more, despite my pleas,and made to take an unbelievably painful punishment. Given the choice (which I never was) I would always take three on the hand rather than one on the bottom. These were given over my normal school trousers so I cannot imagine how painful it would be without such protection.

joe

position

June 5 2002, 4:11 PM 

Matts comments on keeping in position made me think about the Lady teacher who caned me at home. She asked mum to place a low otterman in the room, I had to kneel on it with my hands flat on the carpet.
I thought it was to position my bottom better for her cane, but after the first stroke I realised I couldn't use my hands to protect my cheeks. I often wondered how she knew of this position to place the offender in!!
Thank god she only gave me four strokes, I thought my bottom had taken over my entire being.
Has anyone else been put in an unusual position for the cane?
Joe

Davel

position

June 5 2002, 9:52 PM 

The second master at my (northern UK) boys Grammar School made the boy kneel on a footstool with his head on his hands. This elevated his posterior suitably and prevented the hands being moved. Despite the fact that this Master had the features of the 'Grim Reaper' (never smiled) and was the one most likely to give you the cane, he was immensley popular. In his retirement biography he was quoted as saying one of his dislikes was 'boys with tender bottoms'. Doubt if that would be published now! He generally caned on the trousers but latterly (mid 1960's) would try and arrange it so the victim only had his gym shorts on i.e. he would be plucked from the gym class. Mind you, it could have been worse - if taken from swimming, as we swam in the nude!!

George

on the bottom

June 5 2002, 11:33 PM 

I cannot help but notice in these posts, that members express surprise at the amount the cane hurt when applied to the bottom. It made sound brutal, but the fact is that the offenders bottom was really suppose to sting after being caned. That was the whole point of it. Once you were caned to make you feel that you never wanted it again.

On the hands the cane could not be swung with such force as in most cases the head held the boys wrist in his left hand and the cane in the right. In such a position it could not be applied so hard. On the bottom the cane could be given a good swing and land, if the head wished, with considerable force.

Boys hands tended to be hard, due to working and tasks around the home. Certainly during the war when they dug the allotments. They were not so receptive to pain as the softer skin on the bottom.

We all hear of boys placing books down their trousers to reduce the pain. This belongs more to fantasy than fact. With trousers stretched the outline would be seen. Two pairs of pants was more common in the 12960 era, but could be detected. Their was little a boy could do to reduce the effect of the cane on his bottom. On the other hand troicks such as putting soap on the hands or running them under cold water both before and after having them caned reduced the sting. Hands were often placed firmly under the armpits after being caned. This helped take the sting away. Across the bottom, it was hard to gain such relief and rubbibg the bottom over trousers or pants was inclined to make it sorer still.

I have a fairly long post "Tricks of the Trade" which describes the way the cane could be made to hurt more at one time than another and things boys would do to try and reduce the sting. If its of interest, let me know and will post it on the board.

George

James

Onthe bottom

June 6 2002, 1:54 AM 

I would most certainly like to hear more regarding the "tricks of he trade" used to make the cane more effective as I believe would others.Many thanks, James.

Joe

tricks of the trade

June 6 2002, 10:57 AM 

As one who was caned by several teachers during my school days(both male and female) and realised that some of them could make the cane hurt more I would like to read of the tricks they used.
Apart from the obvious caning bare to increase the pain, one lady seemed to use a cane that hurt more but it looked and sounded just like a normal cane.
Joe

Matt

Re: position

June 7 2002, 11:03 PM 

I think I had a ‘tender bottom’! Do you remember the pe wall-bar exercise where you bent over so that your back and head were against the bars? You raised your arms gripping the bars and then raised your butt and legs so that you hung upside down? The first part was the standard position for the slipper or possibly the cane in the gym and you might have to wait 5 or 10 minutes like that while listening to the others getting showered, changed and leaving. He had a short thin Cane and he would just gently tap the same spot through your tightly stretched thin shorts, which became agonising after only a few and then he might try the other cheek, by which time you were wriggling up and down and side to side. That was the warning and he did not usually follow up with any decent strokes. Strangely, he was immensely popular too!
Matt

Briony

Not Uncommon

March 6 2005, 2:09 AM 

I attended a christian coeducational school in nsw in the mid 1990's before corporal punishment in private schools was ruled out completely.

The School was run by a Board consisting of parents and under the independant schools association.

Discipline at the school which was for males and females from kindergarten to year 12 ( 6ish to 18ish), was standard regardless of race, sex age etc.

The Cane was not the main form of discipline - that was detention - or the paddle - but the cane was reserved for serious or repeat offences or deliberate disobedience etc.

The school board had decided that all punishment be administered by the principal in his office and should under no circumstances be administered to the hands of the recipient. So all paddlings and canings were administered across the clothed bottom of the student to recieve it. Whether it be the paddle or the cane there was a minimum of 3 and maximum of 10 strokes as the rule depending on the severity of punishment required.

Coming from christian homes meant that the cane or paddle at school meant corporal punishment at home if our parents found out and the school always informed them after the event.

Mostly it was the boys of all ages who got the cane and the paddle, I had known of many girls who were also paddled, but only knew of about 10 girls who were caned in the 6 years I spent there in high school. Those girls had been as young as six and as old as 17. I had not in my final two years known of any girls getting the cane. The paddle on the other hand was a regular thing and we all got that at one time or another.

I had at age 17 in year 11 become very lazy and rude and my work and behavior at school had reflected this. I was paddled at least twice as a result of it and of course belted at home for getting in trouble at school.

In the second last week of year 11, I had being one of 8 Students (5 boys and 3 Girls) aged 16 and 17, who had been involved in some major vandalism to the school building. The next day the principal addressed the school assembly and reported to the entire school what had occurred and that they did not know who was responsible but should the culprit not be found by the end of the school day, the police would be notified.

I was worried, I didn't want a police record and having not being aware of the cane been used on girls for some time, I figured the worst that could result is a severe paddling. After some thought, I went to the Office and dobbed myself and the other 7 in.

What resulted immediately was the principal rounding up the others and bringing thenm to stand with me while he gave us a severe telling off as a group in the corridor outside the Principals Office. Then he closed his tirade with, "Now I have no other option than to administer Corporal Punishment. I usually Administer it first and contact your parents later, but I am doing it the other way around this time. I may even call the Police yet." "You will all wait here until I have spoken to your parents and decided the correct course of action."

We waited in silence in a line of 8, consisting of , Paul 17, Brett 16, Shane 17, Nicole 17, Mark 16, Me 17, Michael 16 and Helena 16, for twenty minutes then the door opened and without saying anything the Principal beckoned to Paul to enter the office which was sound proofed. We had no idea what was going on, then Paul came bursting out in tears rubbing his bottom. He said nothing as he returned to class crying.
This continued down the Line, I began to realise they were in far too much pain to have recieved a paddling and this was confirmed when Nicole re- emerged in distress, looked at me and stuttered through the tears, "He Ssttill Canes Girls" and headed to class.
Michael was in the office and I was next.

As I was soon to find out we all were to recieve 10 strokes of the cane.
This delivered across a thin school skirt with only knickers underneath was very very painful.

So yes it does happen

Lotta Nonsense

Re: Not Uncommon

March 6 2005, 4:20 AM 

Yes, Briony, it does happen - in your fevered imagination.

Now, kindly put your dick away and leave the forum to more competetent fantasists.

There's a good boy.

Aparna

Caned on bottom

March 6 2005, 4:14 PM 

Dear Briony,
Please see my accounts of punishments received by me in 'Indian scene'. I used to be punished quite severely at school.
Comments are welcome.
Overall, at the age of 17, your caning of 10 strokes on knickers was not too much.
Also, it seems that our friend 'Lotta Nonsense' thinks all accounts of punishments are 'fantasies'. His reply to my account in 'Indian scene' also talks of fantasy. Could 'Lotta non-sense' send his/her (hope this is a girl) fantasies as 'Caning fantasies'? This will enrich our imagination!
Aparna

Miss C. Vere ( Very Strict Schoolmistress)

?

March 10 2005, 12:28 AM 

Lotta a few questions a) How do you know Briony is a fantasist
b) And that she is the proud owner of a "dick"
c) Whats wrong with fantasy anyway
d) Are you a warm and wonderful human being
e) Did you once call yourself Sara Jane

Not a Lotta Nonsence

Give it up

March 12 2005, 10:20 PM 

Lotta.

Give it up we are tired of reading your negativity. If you dont like what you read DONT COME HERE.

have a nice day

Selina

Re: ?

April 10 2005, 5:30 AM 

I think Briony and I attended the same school and yes it did occur

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement