<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

caned in 1984

May 23 2002 at 3:41 PM
David 

I was caned at my secondary school in Norwich in 1984. I was 15 at the time and guilty of truancy. The headmistress summoned me to her office and lectured me for several minutes. Then she fetched a cane and told me to bend over a chair. I got four strokes across my backside and left the room in tears. Anyway I never skipped school again.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Caned 1985

May 24 2002, 9:11 PM 

I was collecting one of my grandsons from his private school in London . I went into the school anfd got lost. I ended up passing the heads study and heard the clearly the unmistakable sound of caning. Clearly these boys were not going home that weekend. The door was partly open and while not seeing very much could see a boy bending overhaving the cane on his bare bottom. It did shock me, but my grandson laster told me only naughty boys got it, but it was always done without pants.

About two years later I was again in the school and saw once more two boys holding what looked like trousers and pants in their hand while another bent over and received three strokes on the bare bottom. The boys in both cases were about 11 or 12.

I am willing to provide full details if anybody is interested.

George

Gillian

Hello George!

May 24 2002, 10:30 PM 

I remember your posts on a board similar to this that got closed down by the Yahoo Evangelists.
Would love to read your stuff again!

Wild Rose

re: Hello George!

May 25 2002, 12:06 PM 

If that's the George I think it is, he's caned more bums than Dr. Arnold. Let's hear more from you, sir!

Re: Caned 1985

May 25 2002, 12:07 PM 

I would like to hear your stories too.

re Hello George

May 25 2002, 6:44 PM 

Firstly, I would confirm I am the George that you all think I am. The site did get shut by Yahoo. I am still puzzled as to why. I have got a new unlisted site and membership will be subject to approval. It has been under construction for some time, and contains all types of information as well as my recollections. I have copies of punishment books (pre 1950 due to Privacy Laws and later ones with names blanked out)

I will be going away for seven weeks in the summer, and am holding back the launch of the site until then. No point startiung now and then putting membership on hold for seven weeks. Indeed all posts will be moderated until the member has "proved" themselves.

As for caning more than Dr Arnold, i would like to say three things. Firstly, I do not think my canings, while really hurting, did not cut the boys bottom and certainly did not leave the marks as the for said gentleman did. Secondly, all my punishments were within the law (no suggestion that DR Arnolds were not) and unlike so teachers am not afraid to speak about them. I did at the time feel it was right to cane the boys, and indeed on reflection still think so. Lastly, and most important, during the 1940 to 1959 era, the cane was widely used. I had grown up in the area in which I was head. I was known in person to the parents, who were firm believers in corporal punishment. I was open in my policy. Everybody knew I caned, and that only in later years was this other than on the offenders bare bottom. Parents often saw this being carried out and fully endorsed the view that "bare was best".

I think I was in a differant position to most due to the area I was in and my parent relationship. It was trust built up over the years. I trust that I never abused. Above all, I never tried to hide the fact that boys were caned on the bare bottom. At the time it was the right way to do it. I still think it was right.

George

Nic H

My school too

March 23 2006, 10:34 PM 

Did your headmistress also cane girls? At my school boys were caned for certain offences but never girls at all. Usually boys were caned for truancy and smoking, which my school had a real bee in its bonnet about for some reason. For the same crimes girls used to be given detention but then somebody on the staff argued that this wasn't a severe enough punishment, so guess what the headmaster announced would be the new sanction for misbehaving girls? They would have a letter sent to their parents! I never got actually caned myself but even so the injustice of this always made me feel angry. The real irony of it was that this was the early-to-mid 70s, a time when women were becoming more and more strident in their protests of sexual discrimination and I remember a few girls at school being quite outspoken about perceived gender inequality.

Paul

Probably

March 24 2006, 9:36 PM 

got closed down because most people arent sick enough to want to discuss CP of children, thank god we now live in a more enlightened age.

Lotta Nonsense

Re: My school too

March 25 2006, 11:12 AM 

Every story of M/f or F/m caning on the bum should be treated with suspicion.

Was there ever a school in the UK where it happened?

If so, just name the school and the headteacher and supply the approximate date of the incident.

It's as simple as that.

March 25 2006, 3:08 PM 

LOTTA: Every story of M/f or F/m caning on the bum should be treated with suspicion.

ME: Quite

LOTTA: Was there ever a school in the UK where it happened?
If so, just name the school and the headteacher and supply the approximate date of the incident.

ME: St George`s High, Blackpool

From Jane Reddyhough - 1967 (Friends Re-united)

"Mrs Siadek and Mr Knight - Does anyone remember the time that we got to watch a very informative television program in Miss Seddon`s room (schools programme I believe). It was play time after the programme and we all stayed in because it was wet. One bright spark, and I dont know who it was, decided to watch Bill and Ben the flowerpot men with little WEED! Mrs Siadek came into the room with her cane and put two boys (I dont know who they were) over the desks and caned them on the bum. I was horrified But more horrified to learn I was next in her office. The art of being caned was to drop your hand when the cane hit. Mrs Siadek had different ideas and held your hand underneath. Oh how I wished I had had the courage to whip my hand away. I can still feel it now. Many years later I met her and she was a really nice lady. The kids of today need someone like her."

LOTTA: It's as simple as that.

ME: Yep. Nice to know your amnesia is holding up. I posted that anecdote two months ago.

Rangy Strider

Lotta Nonsense

March 25 2006, 5:54 PM 

I have to say I find the above story surprising.

Firstly, why would a teacher even be annoyed that a few children were watching a perfectly respectable TV programme during a break-time immediately following a period during which they had been watching a schools prog on that same TV? What was wrong with that behaviour?

Secondly, how could the pupils' behaviour possibly be considered so serious as to merit a caning?

Thirdly, if the boys were caned on the bum in full view of the girl, why was the girl taken away from the scene to receive a caning on the hand?

Fourthly, the fact that the girl calls the break period 'play time' suggests the incident happened at a primary school rather than at a high school. If it did happen at a high school, it seems likely that the girl had recently moved up from primary school and was still using the 'old' terminology. That suggests the boys and the girl were about 11 years old and thus very unlikely to be caned in any event.

March 25 2006, 7:46 PM 

That's a lotta take in, Lotta.

"Firstly, why would a teacher even be annoyed that a few children were watching a perfectly respectable TV programme during a break-time immediately following a period during which they had been watching a schools prog on that same TV? What was wrong with that behaviour?"

I don't know either Lotta, but this anecdote is one of several from different people about Mrs Siadek and her cane. I've scrutinised it from that point of view. Authentic caning experiences don't always make sense, whereas fantasy canings are a little too carefully constructed. There is obviously information here that Jane Reddyhough has not given us. It doesn't detract much from the credibility of the account, which I think you must admit is quite good.

"Secondly, how could the pupils' behaviour possibly be considered so serious as to merit a caning?"

Ditto. There must have been something more involved.

"Thirdly, if the boys were caned on the bum in full view of the girl, why was the girl taken away from the scene to receive a caning on the hand?"

The answer to that is piss-easy. It was an unspoken and unadmitted truth that you could degrade boys but not girls (or not much). That's why different methods of punishment for the different sexes were chosen in the first place, even though it makes no administrative sense. If pain was all that you wanted to inflict, you could cane both sexes on the hand. But if you go to the trouble of separating off boys from girls for special treatment, then it's clear that inflicting humiliation as well as pain on boys was a deliberate, purposeful thing. Humiliation is an essential part of caning on the bum. It's a dirty act, and it makes the victim feel dirty. Every society needs a target of some sort by which people can satisfy their basest desires. Boys were a very convenient target, because the parents would collude in the humiliation of their sons, whereas they could get quite obstreperous about their daughters.

Just extend that idea a bit, and you can see why Mrs Siadek acted as she did. To cane a girl in public is to degrade her, and you can't degrade girls (or not much). But you can degrade boys, not only by caning them on the bum, but by doing so in front of girls. Mrs Siadek, in her robotic way, was following all the hidden codes. She caned the boys on the bum, in full view of the girls, and then caned the girls on the hand in private. Her conduct was impeccable.

Really, Lotta. I wonder at your naivety.

"Fourthly, the fact that the girl calls the break period 'play time' suggests the incident happened at a primary school rather than at a high school. If it did happen at a high school, it seems likely that the girl had recently moved up from primary school and was still using the 'old' terminology. That suggests the boys and the girl were about 11 years old and thus very unlikely to be caned in any event."

I'm lost, maybe because I went to school in the colonies. I had more canings between 7 and 11 than I ever had afterwards. If primary school children were better protected in the UK, that's news to me. Are you sure you know what you're talking about here?

I assumed that this was a primary, not a secondary school (or "high school", as you call it: are you American?). I did so not so much because of the "play time" thing, but because women caning boys on the bum in such an ad hoc way is not likely to happen in a secondary school. It certainly couldn't have happened in mine, though I myself was caned on the bum by a woman when I was eight. Teachers took all kinds of liberties with younger kids that they couldn't have done with older ones.

Just for my info, Lotta - how old are you?

Rangy Strider

March 25 2006, 9:57 PM 

I'm lost, maybe because I went to school in the colonies. I had more canings between 7 and 11 than I ever had afterwards. If primary school children were better protected in the UK, that's news to me. Are you sure you know what you're talking about here?

I really don't think Lotta has much idea at all about what really went on in British (and for that matter other) schools in the past - that's one reason why her constant claims doubting people annoy me so much.

The Survey of Rewards and Punishment in Schools published in 1952, clearly indicates on page 163 of its report that the proportion of boys caned in school remained roughly the same in the last two years of secondary school, as it was in the last two years of primary school - basically boys started being caned in significant numbers at some point between the age of nine and eleven, and a similar proportion of boys were caned from then on right up until the age of 15. That doesn't mean caning was necessarily as common - perhaps those boys were caned once on average in primary school, and three times on average in secondary school - but virtually the same proportion of boys experienced it at least once in every two year period surveyed.

For girls, the peak period of use of the cane was the 1st and 2nd years of secondary school - the proportion of girls caned before and after that was around half the proportion of girls caned during those two years.

Nic H

whole lotta nonsense

March 25 2006, 11:09 PM 

Lotta, it's reassuring to see that you know more about my own schooldays than I in fact do myself. I do actually sincerely wish that what you are recklessly claiming, without a scrap of substantive experience or corroborative evidence from independent third-party sources to back up the omniscient authority that you always, blithely, predictably assume to be your birthright, happened to be true, and that such odious gender discrimination never existed in British schools nor anywhere else other than in the perspiring imaginations of certain raincoat-clad gentlemen. But I am afraid I have to agree with my main man Rangy here and call your age into question. Lotta: how old are you? During which decades were you at school? And were did you attend school in the UK or elsewhere? Because it has become increasingly obvious to even a casual observer, that, over a long time posting on this forum, you are often less in possession of the facts than you so loudly proclaim yourself to be. Gender is no excuse (and you are a woman, aren't you, Lotta?) because even if you had been spared corporal punishment at school yourself by dint of your sex you would still have been familiar with the disciplinary practices in boys' schools from your brothers/male friends/boys at school/the general grapevine in your neighborhood. No, your ignorance is due to age. You are almost certainly under forty, probably under thirty-five and possibly under thirty. You are, in short, not old enough to recall the heyday of caning, slippering, etc in British schools. This isn't a criticism - hey, I wish I had gone to school during your era (my guess is that I missed it by a mere ten years) but you inevitably advance onto thin ice when you so often make such stridently and aggressively-voiced challenges to so many of the claims made by other contributors on this forum.
Actually, Lotta, I don't disagree with you in every respect - we don't need your regular insights to notice that this site does attract its share of fantasists. But when you persist in constantly attacking every assertion made here then the least that any of us can ask of you is that you at least know what you are talking about. If you are genuinely ignorant of the experiences of corporal punishment of school,pupils in the 50s, 60s and 70s, then like Mr Bumble, the worst that I can wish you is that your eyes may be opened by experience (admittedly impossible since you are now presumably beyond compulsory school age). By experience!

Lotta Nonsense

Re: whole lotta nonsense

March 26 2006, 10:20 AM 

There is little point in Dean or Nic or anyone else arguing with me about things I've never said or about beliefs I've never held and there's even less point in Rangy asking how old I am.

March 26 2006, 10:43 AM 

I have written a factual description of an incident happened to me during my schooling which you have chosen, without any way of knowing, to label as fantasy. So I will argue with you about that if I choose to.

My wife wrote factual descriptions of incidents that happened to her during her schooling and not only did you, without any way of knowing, choose to label her writings as fantasies, you went further and claimed that she was in fact a man, which is certainly not true. So I will argue with you about that if I choose to.

I am a trained historian who has done hundreds of hours of research over the years into the history of corporal punishment, and so when you try and claim certain things are obvious fantasies when they are clearly consistent with what actually happened in recorded history, I will most certainly argue with you about that if I choose to.

You have made yourself a joke. Forgive me, if considering the insults that you thrown about directed at me and my wife if I'm not willing to just let you drift along claiming some sort of expertise which you clearly do not have.

alaric

primary school canings

March 26 2006, 3:11 PM 

Lotta Nonsense writes: That suggests the boys and the girl were about 11 years old and thus very unlikely to be caned in any event.

I can't speak about girls but the caning of 11-year-old (and considerably younger) boys in UK schools is surely quite well documented. I myself can remember boys being caned occasionally at my primary school, as I've written here before. I am sceptical about quite a lot of CP anecdotes, but in this case I think Lotta is over-reacting.

I don't find this particular anecdote especially implausible, though I agree that the caning seems likely to have been for something more than just watching TV. For instance, it might have been for staying in during break (an offence for which I remember being given a detention) AND watching an unauthorised TV programme, possibly after earlier warnings not to do so and/or with other complicating factors that we can only guess at.

More generally, the way the anecdote is written doesn't seem pervy. If the intention had been to titillate, you may be sure that the girl would have got caned on the bum too.

March 26 2006, 9:18 PM 

There is little point in Dean or Nic or anyone else arguing with me about things I've never said or about beliefs I've never held and there's even less point in Rangy asking how old I am.

Lotta, this is well below your usual standard. You are becoming petulant, and it's having a bad effect on your polemics. Asking how old you are can hardly have less point than little point, since it's a factual question, and the answer might allay the doubts about your expertise in this field, or else confirm them. It's a question with a lotta point.

Here's a question with little point, but I'll ask it anyway: What aspect of cp turns you on enough to have kept you glued to this forum for several years? Me, I was never that keen on men caning girls. In fact, I don't really like men involved at all. I used to like women caning girls, but Mrs Siadek has converted me to women caning boys over desks. So that's my bag at the moment. But it won't keep me going more than a couple more months. The pattern with me is to be hooked on cp for a few weeks, then I forget about it for a year or two. Then I'm back on it again for another few weeks, then off it again...and so on. But your interest seems to be permanent. So what is it? - f/m canings, m/f slipperings, public thrashings over black satin shorts, hand-spankings of minors, girls' knickers pulled up the bum-crack...eh? Do tell.

Rangy Strider

notta lotta fantasy

whole lotta nonsense

March 26 2006, 9:57 PM 

Lotta, what exactly is your problem? As an infrequent visitor to this board I have to say that you stand out amongst the regular posters as a beacon of obsessive scepticism re: the historical punishment of schoolgirls.

With reference to the above extract from Friends Re-united, allow me enlighten you.

I grew up in Blackpool in the 70's and in 1976 I went out with a girl called Wendy (then aged 16) who was at St. George's. She told me that:-

- many girls of all ages (including herself) were caned on the hand by female teachers. The exception being that any girl sent to the headmaster could expect it on the bottom. This happened so rarely that she knew of only one serious incident, involving three girls, who were caned on the bottom by the headmaster, in the five years she had been there; although, two of her girlfriends were once sent to the head but were caned on the bottom by the deputy headmistress with the headmaster observing. This was not done in deference to the pupils' gender but because the head had a slight wrist sprain from changing a wheel on his car that morning.

- boys were caned on the bottom or hand (teacher's discretion) by teachers of either sex, although female teachers almost always sent boys to the head or another male teacher for a caning after age 13.

Lotta, don't ask for an in-depth analysis of this school's cp policy as I'm merely recounting what I was told by a female pupil of the school. The information was not elicited by means of some spankophile interrogation but because she told me that she'd been caned at school that day and her hands were too sore to do what she was trying to do with/for/to me.

Having read some of your other (often naive and ill-informed) attempts to deny reality on this board I will add that between '71 and '76, I had several girlfriends who were either caned or slippered (some experienced both) on the bottom by male teachers. In some cases there was a female teacher present as an observer.

Two other Blackpool schools where the headmaster often caned girls on the bottom were Palatine and Tyldesley. As for bare bottom or clothed then you need to be aware of schoolgirl fashion at that time. Skirts were short, very short. Put it this way, some girls' gym skirts were longer than their uniform skirts. Thus, when a girl bent over a desk, the hem of her skirt would be somewhere around her coccyx, meaning that the cane would be applied, mostly, across her knickers.

- Julie-Anne attended Palatine and received two canings from the head, Mr. Thomas Shipley. She also had an over the knee spanking from him, with her skirt raised, when she was 15. The first caning (at age 14) was four strokes across the seat of her knickers. Her skirt was not raised but rode up as she bent over. The second (at age 16) was six strokes, however, just before the first stroke, the female teacher present yanked Julie-Anne's knickers up in a "wedgie" which meant that the strokes landed on her bare cheeks. I met her from school immediately after this caning and, not knowing what had happened, asked her why she didn't fancy a knee-trembler on the abandoned railway bridge (a favourite of hers). We arrived home and she complained to her mother about the "wedgie", but strangely enough, not the caning. Her mother's reply was "yes dear, that was wrong....she should have taken your knickers off completely"

-Susanna attended Tyldesley and was slippered on her bottom by male and female teachers, both in front of the class and in private. She was also caned (in private) by the headmaster (whose name escapes me) a few times. She had two canings in the five or so months I went out with her. These were again over her knickers because of the "rising hemline" effect.

I know for a fact that these girls were caned because I saw and felt the results on their bottoms, in fact, I even observed one of the canings which Susanna received.

Now when I say you are sometimes naive and ill-informed I say so in a factual and not a critical way. I don't think you understand that in the '60s, '70s and '80s corporal punishment for girls was relatively common, but by no means universal, both at home and in school. Girls at that time would talk about it in a very matter of fact way because it was a very common occurence. (It certainly occured often enough to interfere with my intended erotic activities from time to time!)

I agree that from what I have seen there is a lot of fantasy posted on this board, however, you should not label every annecdotal poster as a fantasist just because you cannot, or choose not to, believe what they say. Try speaking with some women who are now in their 40's and 50's and you will soon get a more balanced perspective. Either, the caning of schoolgirls was not uncommon, or, I used to go out with the naughtier girls. Well, now I come to think of it......

You may (and probably will) be motivated to challenge the veracity of this post. That is your right but also your problem. To be honest, I really couldn't care less whether you believe what I have posted or not. But I do feel obliged to tell you that, to a visitor at least, your relentless and over-zealous denial that schoolgirls were ever caned on the bottom by male teachers looks a tad silly when compared to the facts which many of us know to be true.

Reading your posts, do I detect a hint of envy that perhaps you were born too late to be treated to a bare-bottomed caning from a male teacher?

This post was typed using both hands on the keyboard simultaneously.

March 27 2006, 12:51 AM 

notta lotta fantasy writes:

"You may (and probably will) be motivated to challenge the veracity of this post."

Not at all. Lotta will believe every word, and so will I. Your memory for detail is extraordinary. But I, for one, am disappointed that you were a bit perfunctory with the real plum amongst your anecdotes - namely, the caning of Susanna with you as an observer. Could you tell us how you came by this enviable experience?

"...two of her girlfriends were once sent to the head but were caned on the bottom by the deputy headmistress with the headmaster observing. This was not done in deference to the pupils' gender but because the head had a slight wrist sprain from changing a wheel on his car that morning. "

Are you sure that's how he sprained his wrist?

"This post was typed using both hands on the keyboard simultaneously."

That's the way. Pleasure deferred is pleasure increased.

Rangy Strider

notta lotta fantasy

March 27 2006, 8:37 AM 

Strider said:

"Your memory for detail is extraordinary".

- I'll take that as a compliment.

"But I, for one, am disappointed that you were a bit perfunctory with the real plum amongst your anecdotes - namely, the caning of Susanna with you as an observer. Could you tell us how you came by this enviable experience?"

- I could, but I won't and for the same reasons that I was perfunctory about it in the first post.

"...two of her girlfriends were once sent to the head but were caned on the bottom by the deputy headmistress with the headmaster observing. This was not done in deference to the pupils' gender but because the head had a slight wrist sprain from changing a wheel on his car that morning. "

"Are you sure that's how he sprained his wrist?"

- I suppose he could have been changing a spark plug, you know what most girls used to be like about all things mechanical.

"This post was typed using both hands on the keyboard simultaneously."

"That's the way. Pleasure deferred is pleasure increased."

- I suspect the pleasure is all yours, or would have been had I not been so perfunctory.

Lotta Nonsense

March 27 2006, 9:49 AM 

My main interest is the detection of CP fakes and fantasists - which is rather like being a sand detector in the Sahara desert.

The difference between the Internet and the Sahara, however, is that if one points to the ground in the Sahara and says 'Sand!', everyone agrees with your assessment. On the Internet, if one points to a fake and says 'Fake!', there are howls of protest from sad souls whose very reason for living depends upon their absurd fantasies being something other than fantasies.

The essential truth about school CP is that almost anything one can imagine probably happened to someone at some school at some time. Another truth is that, if something interesting happened, it very probably didn't happen to the person who's claiming it did .

notta lotta fantasy

March 27 2006, 10:51 AM 

Good Morning Lotta,

Comparing looking for frauds and fantasists on this board with detecting sand in the Sahara desert is a bit like saying "We'll hang you after the trial". It doesn't exactly lend credence to your expertise as an objective fraud detector now does it?

So come on Lotta, here's a straight question for you

Am I a fantasist?

Straight answers like "Yes", "No" or "I can't decide" will suffice.

I only visit this board once every 3 or 4 months so please don't let me down.

Lotta Nonsense/m. bleek

Reply to Rangy Strider

March 27 2006, 11:36 AM 

I did NOT write the above post named Lotta Nonsense at 9.49am!

As regards Rangy Strider's posting I just want to say this:

Only in your dreams, Rangy, only in your dreams.

As with the rest of the Burberry-brigade tragedies that post on this forum, your speculations regarding my possible motivations are not only inaccurate, they actyally reveal fro more about your own peccadiloes than they do about anything, or anyone else. Including me.

If you want to talk about knickers, your knickers are showing, honey.

This message has been edited by larry1951 on Mar 27, 2006 11:43 AM

Subscriptions Manager

Re: Reply to Rangy Strider

March 27 2006, 11:50 AM 

Despite receiving a final warning, the writer of the above message continues to impersonate one of our most illustrious members. He is, therefore, BANNED from this forum.

Lotta Nonsense

March 28 2006, 1:01 PM 

Notta Lotta Fantasy says "I had several girlfriends who were either caned or slippered (some experienced both) on the bottom by male teachers" but there is absolutely no way he can know that he ever had such girlfriends.

It is, of course, entirely possible that he had girlfriends who claimed to have been caned and/or slippered on the bottom by male teachers but nobody except the girls and the teachers can know whether the claims are true or false.

However, I've had friends who claimed to have been abducted by aliens and others who claimed to have been impregnated by the Holy Spirit.

People do not always tell the truth

notta lotta fantasy

March 28 2006, 2:36 PM 

Lotta, it's also possible that the girls I went out with were a little more "earthly" than your friends.
Even the girls from the Layton Hill Convent didn't believe in immaculate conception.

Lotta Nonsense

March 28 2006, 3:11 PM 

Earthly or unearthly, my friends have always been chosen from persons capable of distinguishing between that which can be known and that which can not .

Notta Lotta Fantasy therefore has Notta Lotta Chance of ever joining the happy band.

KathrynP

Positive effect on David

March 28 2006, 4:14 PM 

I have been critized on other posts for being pro corporal punishment (see wasn't corporal punishment banned? and the abolition of corporal punishment), but this is a demonstration of its effect, it worked as you never played truant again, with obviously long term this was for your benefit. If you'd been excluded would that have achieved anything, no that would have the opposite effect, alienating you from the education system further. Your post reflects the positive effect of corporal punsihment, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

notta lotta fantasy

March 28 2006, 4:50 PM 

And what makes you think I would want to belong to a circle of people who believe in alien abduction and immaculate conception. I attended a catholic school for f***'s sake so I've had enough experience of people who live in a fantasy world to last a lifetime.

Lotta Nonsense

March 28 2006, 5:41 PM 

"I've had enough experience of people who live in a fantasy world to last a lifetime" says Notta.

Why then, I wonder, does he spend so much time in the fantasist-infested world that is this forum?

notta lotta sanity

March 28 2006, 6:58 PM 

Lotta said:

"Why then, I wonder, does he spend so much time in the fantasist-infested world that is this forum?"

- I only visit here and a few similar sites once every three or four months. Just a quick nosey normally.

However, I got peed off with looking at the topic list, reading an interesting subject line, seeing a high number of responses and thinking "Aha, that seems worth a look" only to find that 29 of the 31 replies are either from you talking nonsense or from people telling you that you are.

So, I decided to find out how you could possibly de-bunk facts as opposed to fiction. I have given accounts which I know are factual because I was there. A fact does not cease to be a fact just because you choose not to believe it. I saw what I saw, I heard what I heard and I felt what I felt.

It's real, it happened, accept it and get on with your life Lotta.

Lotta Nonsense

March 28 2006, 7:09 PM 

I have now identified Notta and can confirm he is a renowned fantasist bext known to us under a different nickname.

notta lotta fantasy

March 28 2006, 8:02 PM 

Go on then, spill the beans, tell the good people who I am, or at least who you would like to think I am.

If I am a fantasist reknowned on this board then there is no point being coy about it is there?

This should be fun.

Current Topic - caned in 1984  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement