<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

girls bottoms spanked by male teachers at school

July 24 2002 at 1:38 AM
Joe 

Hi Iv'e been reading on Abbys forum about a headmaster who spanked girl pupils on the bottom. Was this ever allowed and if so did boys get the same?

It seems strange to think of a girl at school being bent over and spanked by a man, was this not just an excuse to touch sixteen year old girls bottoms? if this was usual or unusual but did sometimes happen wher girl ever spanked on their bare bottoms by men or was it always over their skirts/knickers?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sarajane

Re: girls bottoms spanked by male teachers at school

July 24 2002, 7:12 AM 

Hello Joe,

I find it difficult to imagine a time in history when a male teacher spanking a girl pupil would not have been regarded as sexual abuse by every right thinking person in the land.

However, there seems to be abundant evidence to show that it happened in the UK in relatively modern times and still happens in the US and that it met/meets widespread acceptance (at least among those who regard CP itself as acceptable).

I have never heard from a reliable source of a case where a teenage schoolgirl was in modern times and in accordance with accepted procedures punished bare in the UK.

Also, as far as I am aware, no male teacher in the UK has ever spanked a girl pupil's bare bottom without subsequently facing criminal charges for assault - although amazing as it may seem the actual act of spanking her on the bare was not, in itself, illegal.

Anthea

Male Teachers

July 24 2002, 1:05 PM 

Speaking for what happened at our school in the sixties the system was that a male teacher would have to send any girl deemed to be requiring corporal punishment to the Senior Mistress. There would then be an anxious time delay while she spoke with the master concerned about the incident. Then, after taking account of the girl's own side of the story, the decision would be made as to whether the offence required slapped legs (the usual outcome) or the cane. Either way the Senior Mistress would then administer the punishment and that was that. Never did I hear of any male teachers disciplining girls in this way.

Joe

Re: Male Teachers

July 24 2002, 1:34 PM 

Hi, would it have been seen as a more severe punishment being spanked by a male teacher? or were female teacher feared as much?

Sarajane

Re: Re: Male Teachers

July 24 2002, 2:59 PM 

In theory and generally speaking and most things being equal . . . a whacking will be more painful when delivered by a male than when delivered by a female.

In the real world, however, we have a multitude of variables not least significant of which are the psychological ones.

In nature, males are programmed to attack other males and to be as nice as pie to females. Also, men are programmed by society to believe that hitting women is at worst terribly wrong and at best nothing to be proud of. Also, male teachers just love to be liked by schoolgirls. All those factors will tend to soften the blow, so to speak.

Another relevant factor may be that a female teacher, in a school where both sexes whack pupils, might feel an obligation to show the world that a whacking from a woman teacher is anything BUT a soft option.

In practice therefore it may well be that a girl pupil is better off bending over for a male teacher than a female.

However, if the male teacher is sexually frustrated (notably by erectile disfunction), he may see the cane or slipper as a penis substitute and may use it to elicit from the girl the cries and moans he'd love to be elicting with his willy if only it would work and he had someone to use it on.

Taking everything into account, therefore, the answer to your question is . . . it all depends on the individual teacher and not his/her gender.

Sarajane

Re: Re: Re: Male Teachers

July 24 2002, 3:37 PM 

In the previous posting, 'disfunction' should of course read 'dysfunction'

matt

common in the us

July 24 2002, 6:02 PM 

I'd say it’s pretty common in the U.S. The number of swats has decreased in recent years, however. In my day, in HS the minimum by a principal was five. Now it seems to be two or three. Teachers, in my day, could deliver three swats. Now I think most places don't allow teachers to deliver swats.

In public schools, the paddle is almost always used. Private schools vary a little. I've never heard of a cane being used. The paddles are usually quite heavy, and I think are designed to penetrate several layer of denim, the most common material worn.

Swats are ALWAYS with cloths ON. I've never heard of it any other way. I can't even remember the threat or rumor of it bare, at school.

I should say, in my experience, the paddle is a quite affective instrument. Five well delivered swats resulted in a lot of pain. Bruising was a given. Blistering, especially with a few more swats, was common. The discomfort of blistering would last for days. Bruising would often result in a dull ache for several days, especially when initially seting down.

Re: Male Teachers

July 24 2002, 6:02 PM 

Anthea,

Was this a secondary school?

Anthea

Was this a secondary school?

July 24 2002, 6:37 PM 

Yes

Re: Was this a secondary school?

July 24 2002, 6:47 PM 

Anthea,

Did your school have a sixth form, and were sixth-form girls subject to this? Even for a fifteen- or sixteen-year-old getting punished like this must have felt ridiculous. I think that a proper caning would have been less humiliating, all in all.

Anthea

Yes and No

July 24 2002, 7:07 PM 

Yes there was a sixth form and no, girls in it did not get corporal punishment. The cut off point appeared to be the end of the fifth form and yes you're right it was a horrible experience at age 15 or 16 to have to stand there getting the backs of your legs slapped.

Not sure about the cane - canings were few and far between but a lot more painful I am sure.

Re: Yes and No

July 24 2002, 7:31 PM 

Anthea,

So I take it that this happened to you at age 15 or 16? How embarrassing indeed! I presume that the head would lift up your skirt slightly to do this - or did she simply have you bend over? Did it really hurt that much or was it more of an excercise in humiliation?

Joe

Re: common in the us

July 24 2002, 10:11 PM 

I actually have no experiance of C.P. As I was at school in the nineties, I find it hard to imagine being at a school were pupils could be hit by teachers. I don't know why its probably a bit of a stereotype but I have always imagined that boys were caned by the headmaster 'six of the best' and girls were usually put over the headmasters knee and spanked on their bottoms, I find it imposable to imagine anything like that happening to the girls at my school whether it was knickers up or down. Also Sara when you say it was not illigal for male teachers to spank girls bare bottoms does that mean girls of 12 or 13 or did that mean all schoolgirls up to 16 and 17?

Sarajane

Re: Re: common in the us

July 24 2002, 10:40 PM 

Joe,

It is not illegal (in itself) for any person to strike another man, woman or child on the bare bottom.

Where it occurs in the school situation, the central questions revolve around the 'reasonableness' of the punishment and whether or not an indecent act was committed.

Georgiec

Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 24 2002, 11:08 PM 

Sorry Sarajane - I'll beg to disagree with you there.

It is highly illegal to strike anyone - with the possible exception of children by their parents reasonably, not sure of the exact legal get-out on that one.

When CP was abolished in UK schools the repealing legislation removed the existing exemption from prosecution for assault where the "assault" took place in a school disciplinary environment. I'll try and dig out the actual wording.

As far as indecent assault is concerned - it has to be proved that there was an intent to assault indecently. I remember one case up here in the NW papers around about mid Eighties where the case for indecent assault against a Headmaster who smacked girls' bare bums was halted when a House of Lords decision in a completely separate case ruled as I have said. The case against the Head was dropped because it couldn't be proved that he was intent on indecent assault when he bared their bums. Just wish I could find the papers - it was in the Liverpool Daily Post and I think mentioned in the Times.

Georgiec

Re: Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 24 2002, 11:17 PM 

My apologies: "assault" should read "battery".

The relevant legislation is at
http://www.hmso.gov.uk/acts/acts1996/96056-cn.htm

Sarajane

Re: Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 25 2002, 5:34 AM 

Georgiec,

If it's highly illegal for ANYone to strike ANYone, please explain why boxers are permitted to engage in such activities before crowds of thousands and often on prime-time TV.

Also, perhaps you can tell us why we're not arrested for striking our fellow citizens on the back in moments of congratulation?

And then we have midwives striking new-born, defenceless and totally naked babies.

And masseurs . . . and . . . well, you get my point.

P.S. Wasn't the 'other' George rather keen on quoting huge tracts of law at me? Are you related?

Anthea

July 25 2002, 7:53 AM 

It was all done in a very matter of fact way - a telling off, then the instruction to stand at the Senior Mistress' side - she remained seated and with her left hand she'd yank your skirt and slip up a good few inches - almost to your bottom - and then with her right hand she'd smack up and down each leg in turn. In those days we all wore socks up to the fifth form so our thighs were always bare for the slaps. Of course it was embarrassing as it seemed so juvenile - I was 16 the last time I got punished this way and I felt completely foolish. But it did also hurt, I mean it really stung and try as you may you would never be able to keep from crying which of course made it more embarrassing still.

jay

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 25 2002, 9:23 AM 

It is not legal to hit anyone, its a matter of bringing charges.
Boxers use gloves ( should we have spanking gloves) The police choose not to interfere.
Even S & M is illegal between consenting adults.
See you all in Barlinnie with Jockie.
regards,
jay

Sarajane

Re: Reply

July 25 2002, 9:37 AM 

Anthea,

The punishment-method you describe is very rare.

It was however completely legal, in no way indecent, and was known about by the several generations of pupils at the school.

Indeed, the school and its senior mistress might be commended for punishing in that way rather than using the cane on the vast majority of occasions when CP was deemed appropriate.

There is therefore no reason why we shouldn't know the name of the school.

Which school was it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 25 2002, 9:47 AM 

Ah bags the top bunk in ra cell then!
Jockie.
PS. Och aye, an ah want Sarajane tae defend me!

jay

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 25 2002, 12:12 PM 

Whatever happens Jockie I will be the daddy lol
Bet you will opt for corporal punishment rather than being banged up.
Latest news due to equality, Carol Vorderman will be in our cell! Well in a piccy on the wall at least.
regards,
jay

Judith

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 25 2002, 3:14 PM 

Joe,

In answer to your question

Small edit by Nichonette

Sandy

Rubbish

July 25 2002, 4:47 PM 

I agree with Judith

Small edit by Nichonette

Sandy

More rubbish

July 25 2002, 5:38 PM 

Small edit by Nichonette

Sarajane

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 25 2002, 6:17 PM 

Judith and Sandy both describe interesting events from a girl's point of view.

Their stories may be different in style but I have no doubt they are alike in genuineness.

beano

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 25 2002, 8:24 PM 

I believe that the law actually says that no-one can hit anyone, except:

1: In self defence
2: A parent punishing a child
3: Some sports, such as rugby and boxing
4: Day to day contact (if I happen to bump into you in a crowd, you can't accuse me of common assault.)

Sarajane

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: common in the us

July 25 2002, 8:45 PM 

This whole debate started when I said "It is not illegal (in itself) for any person to strike another man, woman or child on the bare bottom."

What I mean by that is that to strike another human being on the bare bottom will not in every circumstance render the striker guilty of an offence under the law.

Clearly, there are MANY circumstances where doing so would be a breach of the law but my point is that it would not be so in EVERY circumstance - hence my inclusion of the phrase 'in itself'.

Sandy

Wanting to know why I have been deleated?

July 26 2002, 1:39 AM 

I don't know why I have been edited out compleatly and accused of talking rubbish, all I did was answer his question by agreeing with Judith that in some schools it was more of a deterent being sent to the headmaster and being told off by him wrather than the deputy head mistress even though the headmaster didn't hit the girls, and she offten did.

And that he once threatened to smack me once when I was six for being on the boys side of the playground and that I wet myself because I was so scared, I wasn't smacked by the way. What have I said to offend the moderator with this contribution?

Joe

Re: Wanting to know why I have been deleated?

July 26 2002, 2:38 AM 

I would really like to know if anyone knows of any girls who were spanked otk by a man at school, or if anyone has seen any references to male teachers smacking girls bottoms at school on friends reunited, bare bottom or not. I know it was rare but by the sounds of it not unheared off,

anyone?

Sarajane

Re: Re: Wanting to know why I have been deleated?

July 26 2002, 7:45 AM 

Joe,

There are references on FR to male teachers slippering teenage girls but none, as far as I know, refers to the OTK position and none refers to girls being spanked bare by either male or female teachers.

For what it is worth, I once knew a man who opened his own private school and spanked, rulered, strapped, caned and horsewhipped MANY a teen girl's bottom - both pantied and bare.

I should add that his spanking activities were unknown to me at the time I knew him and that the law put a stop to his 'hobby'.

Tarquin

Helston and the infamous Mr Guise

July 26 2002, 10:10 AM 

On the excellent www.corpun.com there are lots of references to the Helston case. Where kindly headmaster, Mr Guise spanked two girls with a hairbrush after pulling their knickers out the way. I did read in one of the magazines that deals with that sort of thing that he had them back a day later and made them bend over, knickers down, so he could check he hadn't hurt them too much. Obviously a most humane man.
I think a lot of us would at odd reflective moments like to have been headmasters or headmistress'. However history shows us that there was a price to pay for having ones fun, a small fine in Guise's case.
Most bare bottom spankings by men of adolescent girls will happen in the family. The sexual aspect of such a situation will be apparent to even the dimmest parent. I must admit for myself, if i had a daughter, i should steer well clear of that particular can of worms.

Joe

Re: Helston and the infamous Mr Guise

July 26 2002, 11:58 AM 

I know about the cases on the curpun site but there must have been some headmasters who got away with it. Does anyone remember any rumours from their childhood or from schoolfriends etc. of headmasters that smacked girls bottoms with his hand? If it was so rare why would headmasters spanking schoolgirls be such a cliche? its not like six of the best with the cane which was given to boys and the image was just trasfered to the girls as surly headmasters didn't spank boys bottoms over his knee at secondary school so there must be something more in it?

Joe

Sarajane

Re: Re: Helston and the infamous Mr Guise

July 26 2002, 12:19 PM 

Joe,

As far as I'm aware, there's no cliche or stereotypical image concerning a headmaster spanking a girl over his knee.

Such images may exist in the fantasy worlds of 'spanking art' and 'spanking literature' but I've never seen such an image or read of such an act in mainstream media (except when it related to the headmaster's being charged with offences relating to same).

Of course, it's imposssible to say that such a thing never happened - just as it's impossible to say that headmasters never took girls into their offices and painted their bare bottoms bright blue. However, if such things did happen, the people concerned have all kept very quiet about it.

Take it from me, Joe - the vast (and I mean the VAST) majority of stories about male teachers smacking teenage girls' bottoms in the UK are sheer fantasy.

Georgiec

Re: Re: Re: Helston and the infamous Mr Guise

July 26 2002, 12:59 PM 

Try St Aidan's, Carlisle - the infamous Colin West. Mention there of him "spanking" girls.

Sid 2

Drunk girls dressed in school uniform

July 26 2002, 1:15 PM 

I run a pub in the east end, and we get many drunk women dressed in school uniforms whether they are going or have been to a fancy dress party or have been raising money for charity untill the drink got the better of them(Iv'e also seen men ofering tenners if they can spank a St.Trinians girls and been taken up on the offer, Iv'e had put my foot down and stop the procedings) , I have to say in answer to Sarah jane one of the most common responces I get when trying to ask women dressed like that to leave after closing time is 'sorry sir are we being naughty? (amidst fit of giggling) are you going to smack our bums sir?' etc. So yes there is definatly a strong link for them when drunk, and I think it could be described as a very real 'cliche' or 'steriotype', Iv'e also seen similer references in 'Carry on films' 'Confesions of a handy man'type films, Benny hill etc, it must all come from somewhere, no smoke without fire etc...

Anyone else agree with me on this one, anyone got any good examples?

Figure 2 added to nom-de-plume by Nichonette.

bigJim/Sid 2

Re: Drunk girls dressed in school uniform

July 26 2002, 1:52 PM 

Here's a reference to girls getting bottom spankings from a male teacher that Iv'e copy and pasted from friends reunited,

1977 - Mr Green
Added by Angela Overton
Yes, I remember Mr Green! He used to terrify all of us - he once gave my friend Margaret and I a slapped bottom because we didn't know how to recite a poem properly - we were only 7! He would have been locked up these days - why didn't we tell our parents??

This was obviously no big deal so it must have been quite common, This was primary school but I think I've seen other references in secondary school as well, I'll keep my eye out for you.

Sarajane

Re: Re: Re: Re: Helston and the infamous Mr Guise

July 26 2002, 1:54 PM 

As I recall, Colin West, Headmaster of the Lower School. St. Aiden's, Carlisle, was tried and retried in the early 1980's on charges of indecently assaulting girl pupils.

The Crown alleged that Mr. West spanked girls, ages 11 to 14, on the bare buttocks with a shoe and then rubbed their buttocks with antiseptic cream. It had been alleged that most of the beatings had been inflicted in the girls' homes which Mr. West visited with his "punishment kit" consisting of the shoe and a tube of antiseptic cream carried in a cardboard box. Mr. West denied the charges, stating that he spanked the girls with a training shoe on top of their nightwear and had not applied antiseptic cream.

The court heard that in March 1982, two girls were called to West's office because they were not wearing full uniform. West told one to go back to class but detained the other. She told the court the following:

"He dragged me into his office and slammed his door behind him and said, 'I'm going to teach you a lesson.' Then he slapped me across the face. I started crying. He pushed me by the throat and I fell back against the bookcase. He pulled me by the arm and pulled me over his knee. He was kneeling on the floor. He pulled my skirt up and hit me about twice. Then he pulled my knickers down. He hit me across my bare bottom. He kept hitting me until I said I'm telling my mum and dad about you. He put his hands on my shoulders and said, 'I love you more than any other kid in this school. You need not tell your mum what happened.'"

Earlier, the court was told by a mother whose daughter was spanked in her presence that West seemed excited by the beating. "It was brutal," she said.

Another mother who watched West spank her daughter said, "He seemed to enjoy it, but I don't know what he was feeling inside."

Another mother testified that after West finished slippering her daughter, he knelt down beside her and said, "I am sorry, love, I had to do it."

One witness alleged that three weeks after he spanked her daughter, West came to her home to request written authorization to use corporal punishment. She told the court, "He came to see me to ask me to write a letter to say that it had been alright to punish my daughter because one of the girl's fathers was going to have his guts for garters for punishing his daughter that way."

On September 30 1983, Colin West was given a 6 month suspended jail sentence.

He should, of course, have been suspended by the gonads over a slow fire.

Sarajane

Re: Drunk girls dressed in school uniform

July 26 2002, 2:07 PM 

Sid,

You're story is UNDOUBTEDLY true and I'm sure the scene you describe can be witnessed in pubs all over the country from time to time, as the spanking (and indeed the bonking) of schoolgirls is a major male fantasy in most countries of the world.

But just as very few mature men ever get to bonk a schoolgirl, so very teachers ever got to spank one.

Wishing doesn't make it SO.

Re: Re: Re: Wanting to know why I have been deleated?

July 26 2002, 3:12 PM 

Sarajane,

"For what it is worth, I once knew a man who opened his own private school and spanked, rulered, strapped, caned and horsewhipped MANY a teen girl's bottom - both pantied and bare."

However did you know this individual?

Now surely you can tell us the name of his school, can you not? Indeed, there must be many news articles about his activities, I should think.

Sarajane

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanting to know why I have been deleated?

July 26 2002, 3:28 PM 

Hi Steff,

Let me make it perfectly clear that, when I knew him, I had absolutely no idea about his notorious exploits in the world of education.

Indeed, the context in which I met him and knew him was wholly unconnected with education, children and CP.

I shall be sending you full details by private email but am happy to say that the school was The Greybrook School for Girls in the Northumberland fishing village of Newbiggin-by-the-Sea and that offences occurred in the early 1990's.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanting to know why I have been deleated?

July 26 2002, 5:11 PM 

Thanks Sara,

I have indeed read about this individual and was wondering if he might whom you had in mind.

I had also thought perhaps that the individual in question might have been one with whom you had a series of very earnest conversations, the most important of which occurring whilst he was sitting in the dock.

However, given the years in which this case occurred, I can see that this would be difficult, even for someone as precocious as I'm sure you were (and besides, the name of your law firm would indicate that you don't deal with that type of thing, at any rate).

Interesting as always, Steff

Sid2/bigJim

Re: Re: Drunk girls dressed in school uniform

July 26 2002, 8:14 PM 

I think Big Jims F.R insert shows that bottom spanking was happening back then and no big deal as he said,, and also in my pub it seems to be the women who do most of the wishing lol.

Nom-de-plume edited by Nichonette

allison jones

girls spanked by men

August 8 2003, 11:45 PM 

When i went to school in the 60's in the uk, it was common to be spanked up to 14 by the headmaster.

This was usually with skirt up but fortunately petticoats were worn.

A hand spanking was given and I can tell you it was sore.

Re girls spanked by male teachers.

August 16 2003, 1:27 AM 

Despite scepticism in ever anecdote, and the comparative rarity, until recently, of course girls have been punished on their bottoms by male teachers. For one very simple reason; many men enjoy spanking females, and therefore there is no doubt that the teaching profession attracted some to their ranks for that reason.

Those who did indulge were usually very cautious and chose their victims carefully and manipulatively. Every now and then things went wrong and often ended in court room revelations such as the affairs at Helston, Carlisle and Northumberland which have already been covered in these forums.

When I first arrived in Brighton around 15 years ago, the Argus was covering a court case surrounding the boarding house housemaster (and his wife) at a girl's prep school in Sussex. My local geography was lacking then, so I can't give particulars. But the gist of the complaints was that the housemasters would spank the girls with a home made paddle (created from formica covered plywood), giving up to eight hard strokes. The girls would have to "bend forward and raise their dresses at the back." Some of the witnesses claimed that he would sometimes pull their knickers down. When questioned about this allegation, he replied that the girls did not always wear regulation knickers, and so when they bent over... their knickers came down on their own. The prosecutor did wonder how females were able to bend over at the supermarket, the library and at work without such an event occuring!

The girls also claimed that he would frequently enter their dorms when they were undressing for bed, and would sometimes check that the girls were obeying the "no knickers under nightdress" school rule. That rule also was useful when on occasions a girl to be punished was punished at night rather than during the day. The girl to be paddled was fetched from the dorm and so when she was to be spanked, was wearing no knickers. When questioned on this he said that sometimes if he had been engaged during the day, or she had, then this was the opportune time to administer punishment, and that sometimes a girl would remember she had no knickers on, and would put a pair on. Although one witness said that when she asked if she could put on her knickers was told that she wouldn't be needing any.

The other astonishing thing was the frequency of spankings. As well as individual spankings, there was a weekly punishment book for each of the years, so most evenings there was a small queue waiting to go into his study. One girl claimed that she was spanked usually every week, at least once every other week, throughout her seven years. I think that comes to around 200 spankings!

The same girl also said that on five or six occasions her offences were considered so grave that he had to consider suspending her and phoning her parents to remove her from the school. This always made her very distressed and he would quickly calm her by saying that he did not want to do this and would rather settle it secretly between themselves with a caning. She said that she agreed to this each time, and she claimed that the canings were very hard and took a long time to complete.

The school matron gave evidence of how she gave almost daily care to pupils with horse shoe shaped weals on their bottoms, who were often "crying with pain and humiliation"

It was also stated that at one time the girls protested at the housemaster admistering the spankings, and asked that the housemistress (his wife) should do so again. But after two weeks they requested that he took over again, because she punished much harder!

During the summing up, it was pointed out that the school publicity brochure painted a rosy glow of "a home from home with love and attention", whereas the reality was a regime of fear with "daily canings".

Surprisingly there was none or very little action taken against him. The school governers said mistakes had been made and new forms of discipline were now in place. He kept his job.

Did he ever paddle and cane again? I bet he did.

Gillian

Re: Re girls spanked by male teachers.

August 16 2003, 1:46 AM 

What an amazing story, Jon!

I wonder if the filthy beast is still at the school? Several of our contributors live in Sussex and may know him, or even be him.

It’s not you is it, Miles?

Andrea

Him?

August 16 2003, 5:59 AM 

Newbiggin??

This is the guy who ran a very small private school and, after trial was more or less let off - I think he got a very light sentence indeed. Trouble is, my memory's deserted me and I can't remember the guy's name! I remember he said at his trial that he'd been teaching in India and he simply brought their methods back here - i think many of his pupils were actually foreigners.

He resurfaced last year having been "done" for the same sort of thing, this time on much older women. he went to prison the second time around.

Andrea

Karen

Re: Him?

August 16 2003, 8:40 AM 

Andrea,

The man’s name is Kevin Booth. His exploits are well documented in ‘Schoolgirls spanked bare in the 90’s? Yes!’. It is currently on Page 5.

Happy reading!

re sussex school

August 16 2003, 8:38 PM 

I'm not sure Gillian. Now that I know Sussex well, I should look up the press reports again, find out if the school still exists... and apply for a prospectus!

But the example is one that made the courtrooms; most never did, especially if not over the top, and the perpetrators were careful.

I can certainly relate several personal first hand and certainly second hand experiences of girls being punished at schools in the 60s and 70s, which revealed interesting insights into the teachers minds.

I cerainly believe that many people with a deep desire to spank took up teaching because it gave them an opportunity to satisfy those desires. That doesn't mean that all teachers are would be spankers, obviously most aren't... but most spankers are would be teachers, well perhaps not today when the rules have changed.

I would have made a great teacher. I mean that. I love knowledge and helping others attain the same gifts. I communicate well and have a natural affinity with people. I would have made people feel good about themselves... but I would probably have ended up in court!

Mind you I did teach driving for five years and probably had the best pass rate in England... and I didn't end up in court... despite several female pupils receiving regular sore bottoms. There is a knack. As many thousands of teachers over the years showed!

Gillian

Re: re sussex school

August 16 2003, 9:58 PM 

Dear Jon,

As you may have gathered, we have several kinky teachers contributing to our Happy Circle. You are our first kinky driving instructor.

Keep posting!

yes... girls were spanked by male teachers

August 17 2003, 1:29 AM 

...er ex kinky driving instructor, Gillian... or should that read..kinky ex driving instructor!

But back on topic, and in reply to Sarajane who claims that wanting to bonk a schoolgirl is the same as wanting to spank a schoolgirl... not quite... one could be made out to be part of the job.

I went to 14 schools due to my father being in the R.A.F. One of my schools in the sixties was in Stowmarket in Suffolk, a co-ed grammar. I was young, a second and third former during my stay.. a real likely lad, cocky and good looking. It was an enjoyable period. We played both Rugby and Association football, we had a cracking uniform ( a black blazer with red and yellow pinstripes), the girls wore maroon tops with grey skirts and a maroon and white striped dress in the summer. And it was a time of awakening adolescence and the East Anglian girls were divine!

But the head had unusual views. He certainly seemed to me, even at that age, to be an extreme misogynist. I recall a time when a friend was showing me a secret love letter which we viewed one break in the privacy of a toilet cubicle. Unfortunatelyone of the duty teachers was doing a sweep and discovered us.

Amazingly we were sent to the headmaster... (perhaps he thought were indulging in gay activities!) We explained to the head why were locked in a cubicle, and he demanded to see the evidence. He read the damning epistle, and then gave us stern but fatherly advice.

"Boys become men and have many ambitions; they work hard and try to achieve them! Girls become women and have but one ambition... to ensnare a man and live of him for as long as she can!"

Regretfully, I never heeded his advice... and have many times suffered as a result! He also wanted to know the full identity of the authoress of the very suggestive tome. Perhaps realising that our behinds were at risk, he quickly divulged her name.

We left unmarked! She however was summonsed and presented with the evidence. That oh so obvious choice.. expulsion or the cane: of course the cane! The senior mistress was recruited to witness that nothing untoward happened, if untoward is the best way of describing a teenage girl having to bend over the desk and lie obediently as her skirt was raised, her knickers were pulled down and twelve strokes of a swishy cane delivered ritualistically across her little white bottom. She relayed the awfulness of it to my friend while "chucking" him for his betrayal.

But that it was a pattern was evident from another incident that happened soon after. There was a new girl at the school. Like me she was staioned at RAF Wattisham (the home of the Black Arrows)and had come from another school. She still wore her old school uniform and so stood out, it being navy blue...including her knickers! She was also tall, sexy and very pretty, and was a 4th former (I was still in the 2nd)

She was not only sexy but precocious with it.. and was discovered with a pupil in the walk in cupboard in the Geography room. They were both sent to the head. Yes you guessed it... he was given a lecture about the differing ambitions of boys and girls... and dismissed with a warning. She was given the same option; expulsion or the cane. Again with the assistance of the senior mistress, she received 12 on the bare bottom with the cane.

This I know for sure because on the bus home, she related to our eager ears the full details and was even enticed to lift up her dress and pull up her knicker legs to show us her weals, on a promise that nobody tell her parents that she was caned.. oh how things have changed! I was fascinated by the marks. A cluster of parallel weals symetrical on both cheeks, then a gap, then re-appearing angrily on her right thigh and hip. Each welt exhibited the traditional tramline effect, lined in blue with the tip raised in a swolen nodule.

It was a friday, important because it was the weekend and the night of the camp youth club. Despite my junior years I girded my loins and asked her out. To my surprise (although I was a very handsome little tyke) she accepted. That evening.. and every moment of the weekend that were able to, we spent together. And every time we found secret places to snog, I also succeeded in getting her to show me the weals again and again.

For the next year, until I moved, she was my girlfriend... a great feather in my cap... nobody had a girlfriend two years above you! But I was not the only one who lusted after her. Yep, good old Head had got away with it. A good bare bottomed caning...and no protest from mater or pater. He just had to pick his moments. And he did. He caned her 4 more times before I sadly left my flatland paradise. Each time I had days of private viewings of the stripes of his lust, watching them change daily in colour and shape. Oh how thrilling the feel, the sights and sweet aromas of my explorations were.

I wonder how many times she was caned after I left; I wonder how many more others he caned before or since. If you wanted to do it Sarajane you could do it... and many did.

Little surprise, Gillian, that I have loved a well caned chubby female bottom ever since... what chance did I have! Mind you, it didn't actually begin then...even before that there was Elizabeth... Elizabeth of the burnished hair and freckles... but that's another story!

Miles

RE: girls spanked by male teachers

August 17 2003, 9:42 AM 

No, Mzzzz Browne, it was not. I am not married.

I saw your inappropriate comments to the Friends Reunited Discussion Board last Friday. I sincerely hope that those homely people who manage the site ban you therefrom. You are a disgrace.

Keep posting!

Miles

Gillian

Re: RE: girls spanked by male teachers

August 17 2003, 11:58 AM 

Dear, dear Miles,

Just because you look like John Hurt and have contracted a dubious relationship with Lady Karen does not give you the right to suggest that harmless people like me be banned from the wonderful Friends Reunited site.

No hugs, no fuggs,

Gillian

Sussex Spanking School

August 20 2003, 11:31 AM 

I'm not sure if it's the same Sussex school you refer to, but I recall a story that was in the Mail on Sunday about 15 years ago of a headmaster of a private school down there who spanked teenage girls. If I recall he used to save up the whackings for a particular day of the week when other teachers were not around and used a ruler on their knickers.

The school was mainly used by parents in the Forces presumably posted overseas.

Does anyone else recall this or have any more details?

InfoProvider

Re: Sussex Spanking School

August 20 2003, 10:23 PM 

Handcross Park Preparatory School

To Karen

September 3 2003, 8:25 AM 

Continuing my accounts of my experiences at my South East London School back in the sixties, here is what happened in the third year. I can assure you that it is a true report of what took place with no embellishment from my side.

At the school, girls were rarely whacked on the bottom. In fact I only once saw a girl caned. It was an attractive redhead who complained after being given some written punishment that it was unfair that she couldn’t be caned like the boys. We were in the third year so she must have been about fourteen years old. The teacher was a tough Welshman and although he wasn’t our form master, he kept a cane in a cupboard in our classroom. I don’t know if he had canes distributed all over the school or if we were a particularly unruly class but he was always very quick to administer corporal punishment. He also caned pupils in front of the class which was unusual as canings were normally given in the privacy of the headmaster’s study. I imagine that he didn’t need much persuasion to whack this young lady's firm young bottom. Her skirt was not raised but two sound strokes were given which must have hurt.

The only other time I saw girls whacked was during their games period. The girls must have been playing a game such as rounders as the gym mistress was holding what looked like a miniature cricket bat. A few of the girls were misbehaving and the teacher walked behind them and without making them bend over, gave each of them one good hard whack on the behind. They were only wearing gym knickers which didn't offer much protection. All the boys in our class saw this as we were passing by on the way to our P.E. lesson lead by our gym teacher. He must have been impressed because he procured a similar implement for use during the next lesson and guess who was the first one to feel it - me!

Karen

Re: To Karen

September 3 2003, 7:04 PM 

Dear Richard,

Our Research Team have a feeling, and they’re not often wrong about these things - sometimes, but not often - that the events you describe took place at Kingsdale School.

Karen

To Karen

September 5 2003, 12:46 PM 

No It wasn't Kingsdale but if you would like to e-mail me direct, I'll be happy to tell you which senior school I attended.

Yes Why not

September 14 2003, 11:45 PM 

I have taught in schools in 60's yo 80's and what is wrong with it? If a girl deserves a punishment and offence calls for nothing less than bare bottom spanking and caning.. go for it... call the girl infornt of class.. over the table... panties down and sound spanking followed by cane.. nothing sexual need about it.. boys got it... so why not girls... mistress also spanked bare bottoms of boys.. so why cant male teacher spank girls...!

Frankie

It happened

October 12 2003, 1:46 PM 

Denis Rice, PE Teacher, Copland School Wembley. Administered the slipper, 6 strokes, formal punishment for recognised (and justified) offence, given on the knickers, recipient female, 1966.

Mr Hartley

My headmastership

October 18 2003, 7:26 AM 

In the 80s I was headmaster of a girls' school in South Africa. I had been appointed with a brief to restore discipline to a school that had a record of a breakdown in behaviour in class and of girls causing trouble in the neighbourhood.
I made it clear from day one that I would not spare the rod. In my first year I caned over half the school , some girls getting a second or even third caning. On one occasion I caned 40 girls. I administered all canings in my office in the presence of the female deputy head and head prefect. Girls to be caned were obliged to bend over a table with the deputy head holding their hands at the other side. The canings were received with skirt folded over and knickers down to the knees, the head prefect being responsible for these arrangments. I gave 2, 4 or 6 sharp strokes depending on the gravity of the offence and the age of the offender. Girls of 16 and over inevitably got 6 strokes.Most girls cried because of the severity of the strokes. After a caning a girl had to report to the school matron for treatment - usually cream rubbed in,but sometimes counselling as well. The weals always lasted at least a week and girls were required to pay a second visit to the matron.
The regime worked like magic. Within a few years I rarely had to use the cane more than once a month. The girls treated me as their friend and many thanked me for the canings they had received. Even after they left school they would write to me to say how much they appreciated being caned and how much better women they had become as a result. A few told me that they had asked their husbands to use the same methods on them to keep them in order.

Gillian

Re: My headmastership

October 19 2003, 8:26 AM 

Fantasy headmaster, Mr. Hartley, has a literary style superior to that of most teachers. He needs, however, to take more care with punctuation.

re: Fantasy Headmaster

October 19 2003, 9:52 PM 

Well, I am glad someone said what I was thinking. Girls were paddled by male teachers in the U.S. back in the '60s but I think by the '70s there had to be a female wittness and I've never heard of anyone ,male or female getting swats on the bare. Parents would have been up in arms over something like that. This guy would have gotten a visit in the middle of the night by the fathers of the girls he did this to.Private schools may have been a different matter,because parents signed a contract allowing whatever punishment was used at that school.

Piper

What Lucy told me

October 24 2003, 1:40 PM 

I also think it must have been very rare for girls to get caned or spanked by male teachers. Maybe it was more common in some private schools. I used to exchange stories with my first spanking girl friend (I'll call her Lucy for the purposes of this post) about our memories of spanking in the late fifties and early sixties. I can't remember that many of her's were about school punishment while quite a few of mine were. A couple about rather feeble slipperings over the skirt, that was all.

She herself had not experienced many thrashings (there had been one big one when she was caught shoplifting) but she knew many stories of friends who had. Some of these were very severe and made great stories. She swore they were true, however, and I still think they probably were. But they were nearly all about parental discipline.

DD

August 6 2007, 6:52 PM 

So much of what we read on the Internet concerning girls being given cp by male teachers is fantasy, but here is a woman, Tinawinters, that seems to be entirely genuine. Although the smacking took place many years ago, she appears still to be emotionally affected by it.

http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9506046381/m/5500054548

Bozo

Bums

August 6 2007, 7:13 PM 

Dont think it seems strange at all,its just downright pervy.
It was forbidden by rules in the past 100 years.
if you had the power of a head and a "sympathetic climate"no questions asked and with few or little apparent comeback wouldnt you have a go?

Georgiec

August 6 2007, 8:36 PM 

Where's Lotta when you need her?

I am completely opposed to Lotta's blanket denials, but I'm afraid that there are a number of posts on that site that are obvious "fishing expeditions" - usually posted by "Julia W", but he seems to have a new name now.

They ALL start "was I the only one <blah> <blah> I was bent over the headmaster's knee even though <blah> <blah> "

If (s)he was so traumatised then why write about it, initiating a thread no less, in that forum??

Georgiec

August 6 2007, 8:40 PM 

Oops! Sorry - the forum I was thinking of was the Channel 4 "That'll Teach Them" forum - but the principle's the same. Just a change of forum but still a Channel 4 forum and a different "hook" (I hear Judy got the belt...)

mimi

August 7 2007, 1:03 AM 

Judy and hubbie are definitely spankos!!! The mind boggles at the thought

Jimny462

August 7 2007, 4:53 PM 

Male teachers spanking girls was not "forbiden by the rules for the last hundred years" I saw it happen in the 1960's.

mimi

August 7 2007, 6:55 PM 

ditto many times, ahh the good old days, if only to have been old enough to really enjoy it, memories......

August 7 2007, 10:32 PM 

Jimny is dead right.

The local education authorities very rarely specified anything about teachers not caning/strapping pupils of the opposite sex.

The regulations were usually framed to set a maximum number of strokes,whether these were delivered to hand or bottom, or either, and occasionally specified to the clothed seat.

I seriously doubt whether any education authority ever set down anything about spanking as opposed to generic beating, let alone anything expressly forbidding male Heads or teachers putting 14-16 year old girls across their knee for a good old bare-bottomed spanking.

There could have been 50,000 such events,none of which needed witnessing or even recording. I bet there wasn't even 50!

Steve M

girls bottoms spanked male teacher

August 27 2007, 10:05 PM 

i am a school teacher.
i have spanked caned paddled and strap naughty girls on their bare bum.

grade 12 17 - 18 years old
grade 10 15 - 16 years old.
please write to; fornacation101@hotmail.com
thanks.

Danny

August 27 2007, 10:13 PM 

No, I'm not going to risk getting another red'un!

mimi

August 29 2007, 6:15 PM 

If this PITAs ISP area can be found it would be worth doing a house to house search to locate old Forni and eradicate it from the planet.

John

girls bottoms spanked by male teachers at school

December 8 2007, 2:00 AM 

Spanking female's bare bottoms is fun! Yum!

s

girls spanked by men

January 5 2008, 2:51 AM 

ALLISON JONES
Were u onl;y spanked the once when at school was it a;ways over petticoats? Did you wear awaist or full one? Did u have to wear regulation knickersand what colour ?Did all the girls wear petticoats and were they full length or waist ones?

Peter

Facts from Scotland

June 2 2008, 7:26 PM 

I have only just found this interesting exchange of views on this subject over a number of years. I am now retired but was a Housemaster and then Headmaster at private mixed boarding schools in Scotland and, later, Australia. Back in the 1960s CP in private schools was commonplace and in Scotland we used the Lochgelly tawse and the cane. The Lochgelly was adminstered on the hands in State schools but in private schools and homes it was given across the buttocks. School regulations allowed Housemasters & mistresses to give up to 6 strokes of the Lochgelly across the buttocks which had to be covered by a layer of clothing. The Headmaster dealt with more serious offences with the Lochgelly or cane. I know of no school, State or private, in this country where punishment was allowed on the bare buttocks although that was often the case in the home. In my school boys dropped their trousers and were punished over their underpants and girls lifted their dress or skirt and were punished across their knickers, always with a woman teacher present.

The only instances where I have known school punishments on the bare buttocks were in convents in Ireland where the nuns were very strict and would make girls take down their knickers to be strapped or caned or even birched on some cases. You must realise that in schools CP was always strictly controlled by regulations which specified a maxiumum number of strokes (usually 12) and a Punishment book kept in which every punishment was recorded. But domestic punishments were more severe and boys and girls were punished at home if they misbehaved nearly always on the bare bottom and quite severely in many cases. Most homes kept a cane, a strap or a belt which was used often. I can recall when most saddlers would sell thick punishment straps made from saddle leather and ironmongers all had a stand rather like an umbrella stand containing a selection of canes.

But we are talking of times when respect and discipline was the norm and children were well behaved and respectful otherwise they knew they would be punished and on their bottom.

Frankly stories of girls being spanked otk in school or having their knickers taken down for the cane are just imaginative, fictitious nonsense. If anyone wants more information about school or domestic CP please let me know.

Peter

Facts from Scotland

June 2 2008, 7:28 PM 

I have only just found this interesting exchange of views on this subject over a number of years. I am now retired but was a Housemaster and then Headmaster at private mixed boarding schools in Scotland and, later, Australia. Back in the 1960s CP in private schools was commonplace and in Scotland we used the Lochgelly tawse and the cane. The Lochgelly was adminstered on the hands in State schools but in private schools and homes it was given across the buttocks. School regulations allowed Housemasters & mistresses to give up to 6 strokes of the Lochgelly across the buttocks which had to be covered by a layer of clothing. The Headmaster dealt with more serious offences with the Lochgelly or cane. I know of no school, State or private, in this country where punishment was allowed on the bare buttocks although that was often the case in the home. In my school boys dropped their trousers and were punished over their underpants and girls lifted their dress or skirt and were punished across their knickers, always with a woman teacher present.

The only instances where I have known school punishments on the bare buttocks were in convents in Ireland where the nuns were very strict and would make girls take down their knickers to be strapped or caned or even birched on some cases. You must realise that in schools CP was always strictly controlled by regulations which specified a maxiumum number of strokes (usually 12) and a Punishment book kept in which every punishment was recorded. But domestic punishments were more severe and boys and girls were punished at home if they misbehaved nearly always on the bare bottom and quite severely in many cases. Most homes kept a cane, a strap or a belt which was used often. I can recall when most saddlers would sell thick punishment straps made from saddle leather and ironmongers all had a stand rather like an umbrella stand containing a selection of canes.

But we are talking of times when respect and discipline was the norm and children were well behaved and respectful otherwise they knew they would be punished and on their bottom.

Frankly stories of girls being spanked otk in school or having their knickers taken down for the cane are just imaginative, fictitious nonsense. If anyone wants more information about school or domestic CP please let me know.

Falling Star

Facts from Scotland

June 2 2008, 7:52 PM 

One of the most intelligent posts I have seen on this forum for a long time. It deserves to be posted twice!
It certainly fits in with my understanding of how things were in those days, both at home and at school.

Research Assistant 2

Re: Facts from Scotland

June 3 2008, 6:48 AM 

Thank you for a very interesting contribution, Peter. Yes, please write some more.

Steve M

June 3 2008, 8:23 PM 

A school name or two wouldn't go amiss, either.

Steve M

Current Topic - girls bottoms spanked by male teachers at school  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement