<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Navy blue and green knickers

August 11 2002 at 1:05 PM
Nick 

Its all very well for you people to come on here and have a laugh about schoolgirl knickers but schoolgirl knickers have ruined my life. Ever since I saw them at primary school I have been obsessed and its got to the stage now where I cant get aroused unless I am with a woman who is wearing them.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jockie

aaaawwwww , pair wee thing !

August 11 2002, 1:36 PM 

Oops jist realised whit ah said in the title!! Dear oh dear!
Anyway Nick, we all have oor wee problems. Oooops there ah go again!
Jockie.
PS Think happy thoughts, it works fer me!

Karen

Knickers fetish

August 11 2002, 3:29 PM 

Some years ago I knew a woman who had the same fetish. The headmistress of the school that she attended in the 1950’s carried out random knicker inspections. Any girl found not to be wearing the regulation navy blue was given the slipper. The woman claimed that this experience led her on the path to sapphism.

Sarajane

Re: Knickers fetish

August 11 2002, 4:58 PM 

If having one's knickers inspected regularly by a woman leads to Sapphism, are we to assume that being similarly 'inspected' by annoying dogs leads to bestiality?

BGK Fan

School Knickers

August 11 2002, 8:22 PM 

Nick,

There are many who share your fetish for navy blue or bottle green knickers. I think there are by far the sexiest knickers to see a woman in.

They fit every curve of the female body -- delicious!

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/tenbratigers

Fran

Re: Re: Knickers fetish

August 11 2002, 10:49 PM 

I am sorry to ask this, but it is from a position of knowledge? Have you ever been in the position of having to prove that you were wearing the correct underwear (including knickers, panties etc) in order to satisfy school 'regulations'? Because I can confirm, as do my my school colleagues elsewhere, that I certainly had to.

Edited by Nichonette under the influence of Ralphy and two gallons of Wembley Green Label Brewed-in-the-Wood Sump-oil Special. (typo only)

This message has been edited by larry1951 on Aug 12, 2002 7:30 PM

Sarajane

Re: School Knickers

August 12 2002, 8:10 AM 

I can imagine only two situations in which a pair of knickers might fit every curve of a woman's body:

a) if it's the 1960's and the woman happens to be Twiggy

or, if it's not Twiggy -

b) if the knickers go all the way up to her armpits.

Fran

Re: Re: School Knickers

August 12 2002, 8:58 AM 

Hi all,

I can assure anyone that might want to know (and there would appear to be those that do), that when first purchased, with 'allowance for growth', me being small, the dreaded green knickers did come up to my armpits. (Well, nearly. It certainly felt like it.)The alternative was to have them virtually flapping round the knees. Most inelegant however worn until shrinkage with washing, and growth combined to rectify matters (a little).

James

Sexy Underwear

August 12 2002, 9:38 AM 

Maybe a few of us have a soft spot for the green/blue/red/purple knickers you girls used to wear but who could want to remember white y fronts! Especially aertex ones with all the little holes in. Then you had,grey shorts with plenty of smackable calf and thigh showing, grey itchy socks, bright red blazer and red cap. The red cap was important because a well brought up boy could politely raise it whenever he met a lady. Plus when you met children from a disadvantaged neighbourhood they could easily spot you and have great fun throwing it in the highest tree they could find.

PS Fran and Sarajane, can't you two women make friends and agree on something for a change!

DavidS

Re: Sexy Underwear

August 12 2002, 2:13 PM 

I have rather fond memories of my prep school clothing, white y-fronts, grey shorts and all. I had a bright red blazer and a red cap which we were expected to raise when saying hello to a lady. James, I wonder if we went to the same school, mine was in Surrey, drop me an e-mail sometime.

Sophie

Sexy Underwear

August 12 2002, 6:42 PM 

How do you lads progress from school knickers to Sexy underwear in this thread?

At primary school I wore navy blue, up to about age nine they had a useful pocket for a hanky and a penny. Most of the boys spent all their time trying to see up our skirts - funny really as we did PE and games in our knickers.

At my all girls grammar (1959 - 1966) regulation BROWN knickers had to be worn - regular knicker inspections ensured we all complied. I remember the heavily elasticated low cut legs and the double gusset that went right up the back. Horrible & hardly sexy! - we hated them.

Even at University I had a navy pair (from M&S) cut to a much briefer style to wear under a short games skirt for Hockey and netball. Funny really as by then the mini was in and I was not afraid of flashing my knickers to attract the right man.

Perhaps my trouble is that I never had a green pair. What do they have to do with CP anyway????

Ralphy

Green Knickers

August 12 2002, 7:01 PM 

Dear Sophie,

Fran of Wembley, one of most distinguished contributors, was wearing green knickers when she was slippered at school and thus it is that they have become a symbol of all that is good and wholesome at this forum.

Ralphy

jay

Re: Green Knickers

August 12 2002, 8:56 PM 

Why has my post about Maroon knickers been deleted or did I only imagine I posted it and did Jockie only imagine he read it?
regards,
jay

James

Old School Ties

August 12 2002, 10:41 PM 

David,We moved rather a lot because of my fathers job and i ended up going to school all over the place. The awful bright red uniform was from when i attended a school in North London. It was the only fee paying school i ever attended.

Pete

Re: Old School Ties

August 12 2002, 11:04 PM 

James - Bet you haven't forgotten Reggie Thompson!

jay

Re: Re: Old School Ties

August 13 2002, 9:56 AM 

Still want to know what happened to my marroon knickers post?
regards,
jay

Simon

Green Knickers Revisited

July 12 2003, 3:04 PM 

From Friends Reunited, Handsworth Wood Girls’ School, 1964:

“I remember Mrs Hinchliffe becoming the head and the school changed a lot she introduced a strict uniform code that included green knickers! “

Perhaps Mrs. Hinchcliffe had previously taught in Wembley.

Roberta

School Navy Knickers!

July 18 2003, 10:35 PM 

Nick
This is my love! I! wear school cotton knickers most of the time, and yes I am a man!
I am not queer just had my sexual buds warmed many years ago, and to this day have been a lover of the old fashioned school cotton knickers. Not sad their are many of us!
Robert

Simon

Grammar School Girl

August 2 2003, 4:10 PM 

See the General Discussion Board at spankingmemories.com to discover than Fran of Wembley was not the only old friend of this forum to have worn green knickers at school!

Freya the all-seeing

Re: The hues of school knickers

August 2 2003, 11:42 PM 

My supernatural vision detects fantasists everywhere. O C. Nickel/Sarajane and Steff, where art thou?

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement