<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

School Caning

November 24 2002 at 11:57 PM
Camilla Hollins 

Dear All,

At the mixed private boarding school in the UK I attended in the late 1960s to mid 1970s house prefects were responsible for enforcing house discipline and were allowed to use the cane.

When I was in sixth form the house prefects, who were all male, frequently caned me in the prefects common room for petty offences against house discipline.

( The school had a policy at that time at that time of only appointing sixth form boys as prefects. This was due to the fact that the school was originally all boys and had only relatively recently become mixed. It was that thought that boys would not do what girls
told them to do. So only boys were appointed prefects.
This was later changed. But that was after I had left. And at that time prefects lost the authority to use the cane **)

When I was in upper six and over eighteen the head prefect gave me and another sixth form girl, also over eighteen, twelve strokes of the cane on my bare bottom for being found sharing a bottle of wine
in my room.

We had to report to the prefects common room. There the head prefect lectured us on the importance of house discipline and keeping rules. He said that we could if he reported our offence to the house
master be expelled. Being expelled would ruin our reputation and education . But he wouldn't let that to happen to us with 'A' Levels
so close.
So he would deal with the matter himself with a caning.

He then ordered us to remove our blazers and skirts and place them over a chair. He first my ordered friend to bend over a waist high padded bench holding the bar between the legs at the other side.
She was ordered to count the strokes. He then took her knickers down and then gave her twelve strokes of the cane. She was in absolute agony with blazing tramlines across her bottom. Being reasonably used to the
cane she managed to take it with reasonable control. She was then ordered stand facing the wall hands on head knickers around her knees.

Next was my turn. I was told to bend over the bench. I grasped the bar at the other side. He took my knickers down and told me to count the strokes. I was given twelve strokes of cane. He was caning really hard. The pain was terrible. Counting strokes is very difficult when you are being caned. At eight I could stand in no
longer and stood up crying and clutching my bottom. I was jeered by the watching prefects. I was told that stroke would not count. I got back over the bench and
managed to hold on for twelve.

I then had to stand next to my friend facing the wall hands on head, knickers around my knees. I felt absolutely terrible in this position. After about 30 minutes when the welts had come up properly we were allowed put our skirts and blazers back on, thank
the head prefect for the caning and leave.

The welts from the caning lasted for over a week and it was very painful sitting in lessons for days afterwards.

I hope you don't mind me relating this account of this very traumatic, but by no means rare or isolated, caning I received at school.

Things certainly have changed in education since those days.

Kind regards.

Camilla Hollins

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Valerie

Nice story - shame about the truth

July 7 2003, 9:34 AM 

Nice erotic cp story, but oh so completely unoriginal, and oh so very unbelieveable. Twelve on the bare bottom from a boy! You wish.

Tradesmen's Entrance

You should be nice

July 7 2003, 11:37 AM 

Don't be rude to Camilla. I know from personal experience that typing with one hand can be an extremely complex operation.

mariella

Six of the best

August 29 2003, 12:19 PM 

I too went to a school where girls were caned. We had to report to the deputy headmistress after school and wait about half an hour. The she would cane us one at a time bending over her desk with our skirts up and knickers down to our knees. She took her time, tapping the cane on our bottoms and telling us how naughty we were. Then SWISH quickly six times, working down our bottoms, the last stroke low on our legs. It was terribly painful. I only got it once but there waas girl who got it three times.

Michael

The ones that really hurt

September 3 2003, 3:10 AM 

Ouch, Mariella, as I've mentioned recently in another post, it's the ones that miss the backside and land on the top inch or two of the legs that cause pain that I can only describe as being of sanity-threatening intensity.

Mike

mariella

Hurt even more

September 7 2003, 7:27 AM 

What was really excruciating was having more than one stroke on the same spot. In my school there was a very cruel French master (master of French - not a Frenchman !)He had tremendous discipline because his technique was to administer three strokes on the same spot on your bottom . Some pupils bled and their panties stuck to their bottoms after a caning.He only gave a fourth or a fifth stroke if he thought he had missed the original spot. Some of the girls in the class kept a sort of elastoplast in their desks.
I got the cane from him twice - once for not doing homework and the other time for what he thought was cheating in a test.

Veron

Are you sure.????

September 8 2003, 1:39 PM 

Dear Mariella,are you sure your french headmaster's cane can hit the same place.?I think you are lying.!I do not think,he can be so good,maybe by luck,because i do know caner CANNOT control the stroke,furthermore the offender is wearing a panties,so i think he do not even known where the 1st stroke lands,any comments.?

Miles

Re: Are you sure.????

September 8 2003, 8:53 PM 

Dear mariella,

Excellent though the English of Veron is, she has not quite absorbed the conventions of this forum. When she writes, ‘I think you are lying!’ she really means, ‘could you possibly be mistaken?’

Miles

Michael

Re: Hurt even more

September 9 2003, 12:47 AM 

Dear Mariella

It's amazing how we forget things that were once the highest (or lowest) point of the day.

You write about a teacher who was good at getting 3 or more strokes on top of each other. I had forgotten feeling for the bumps on my bum so I could count them, and then later inspecting them in the mirror, and again trying to count to 6. When I could only count 5, (or on one occasion I recall only 4) ... don't remember it bleeding but that stripe where two cuts had landed on top of each other festered for days.

Mike

campiglio

nice reply

September 11 2003, 10:17 AM 

I liked your reply to the erotic story writer its reality we need. Do you have any history.
My school and family live were ridden with experiences that today would be fiction.

campiglio

valerie

September 11 2003, 10:24 AM 

Valerie
I think I remember you from years ago

Andy Stafford

Caning accuracy

June 14 2004, 11:43 PM 

Caning accurately is a skill which can be learned - see the wildfire books for a good description. In my experience it is difficult to land strokes on the same spot - I don't usually try.

I read an excellent story - the Nun's story. In this the mother superior places the cane strokes very carefully to ensure that some cross over each other - a fearsome story.

william

shame about truth

October 20 2006, 3:39 PM 

valeri;
my wife and i are both school teachers at a all girls private school.
we have spanked many a naughty girl on her bare bottom.
please write so we can talk more of this.
thanks.
william.
fornacation101@hotmail.com

GC

Re: shame about truth

October 20 2006, 3:49 PM 

Oh no you're not, and I claim my five pounds.

Nathan

Re: School Caning

October 26 2006, 8:21 AM 

I received the cane three times at school. My first dose was four strokes on my bottom in class for putting a spit ball in a girl's hair, I had a crush on her. My second dose was three on each hand for involvement in a fruit fight (30 boys were caned over two days) and my last dose in second form (year 8) was six on my left hand for misbehaving in woodwork class, the woodwork master caned me in a small quadrangle while the pupils in the other rooms peered through the windows. I don't know of any girls who were caned, but I do remember one girl getting the ruler on her hands.

George

October 27 2006, 12:58 AM 

Sorry I have not posted for a long while but have been very ill in hospital but have now partly recovered. I must comment on this post.
Firstly it was regarded as "not done" for males to cane young girls even before 1939. Secondly any pupil receiving 12 strokes of the cane, on knickers, yet alone the bare bottom, would have great differculty in remaining bending over after six strokes, even if they are "use to" being caned. I can assure any reader that 12 strokes would leave marks on the bottom which would last more like three weeks than one week.

George.

Bob T

October 27 2006, 2:38 AM 

George!  I guess the rumors of your demise were greatly exaggerated. Glad to hear you have recovered from your hospital stay.

Lotta Nonsense

October 27 2006, 8:25 AM 

George is suffering from nothing more than the consequence of having adopted the persona of someone who must, by now, be nearing 100 years of age.

In reality, he's nowhere near as old as 'George' and he'll outlive all of us.

George

October 27 2006, 1:03 PM 

for you information I was born in 1916. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to outlive you, provided you did not have an early death.

Message edited to include name of sender.

This message has been edited by larry1951 on Oct 27, 2006 1:08 PM

Miss C.Vere

George

October 29 2006, 12:55 AM 

Great to have you back with us George honey you must be a nonagenarian.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement