<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Who got spanked at school?

February 4 2003 at 12:37 PM

Hi,

I posted the following message on another forum and was advised to post here. Like I say it would be great to hear from girls and guys who have had experiences like my own.

I've just found this cool website and it has brought back memories of something I had to experience in High School 2 years ago.

During a French class the whole class was being rowdy for a substitute teacher and when she told the Principle the whole class received a four-hour Saturday dentention. On the Saturday I overslept because I had been to a party the night before. When I finally arrived at the detention I was 35 minutes late and the Principle who was supervising refused to let me in the room. I was then given a choice of 2 saturday detention to begin the following week or one detention and 5 swats with a wooden paddle. Although I had never been paddled before, I choose the swats because I thought it would be the easier and quicker option. I told the principle my choice on the monday morning and he said nothing. Just that I'd be called back to his office when it was time for me to be paddled. The following day I was called to the Principle's office where I found the Principle and the girls' gym coach (she paddled the girls and the principle paddled the guys) She was holding a wooden paddle with holes drilled through it. I was told to bend over the back of a chair and not to move until she had finished with all 5 swats. By the third swat however I was kicking my legs in the air and screaming. When the paddling was over I was crying and my rear end was on fire. I was given a few minutes in the office to compose myself. On my way back to class I stopped off at the bathroom took down my jeans to check out the damage in the mirror and my rear end was bright red. The worst part of the whole deal was that it took place during school hours and I still had 2 classes to go that day and I had to sit on wooden chairs.

I'm now a college student but the memory of what happened that day will always be with me and since the pain and the bruises have faded I have found myself getting turned on by the memory. Luckily I have a boyfriend who like to take me across my knee now and again and give me a little spanking although nothing like what I went through at school!!

I would very much like to hear from others, girls and guys, about any spanking experiences that they had at school. I will be a regular on this site now that I have found it to check any responses to my post or you can email me.

My email address is suemorgan53@hotmail.com I would be great to hear from others who have had similar experiences and have similar interests to me.

Thanks.

Sue,

Austin,

Tx

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
C. Nickel

Re: Who got spanked at school?

February 4 2003, 1:30 PM 

Putting the apostrophe after the s in "girls' gym coach" demonstrates a relatively high level of literacy.

However, to refer to the principal as the 'principle' (six times, no less!) is a very strange mistake for a literate American student to make.

In Britain, schools do not have principals and thus the word is spoken, read or written relatively infrequently but in American schools the word is spoken, read or written very often indeed (e.g. every time you walk past the man's office, you must see the sign on his door!).

What could the explanation be, I wonder?

P.S. If readers would like to see more of Sue's literary skills, I can recommend: http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=003UlQ where the following appears:

"I'm soooo Horny. **** me Bill! I want your throbbing sausage meat in my ****. -- Susan Morgan (suemorgan53@hotmail.com), January 12, 2002."

P.P.S. There are no asterisks in the original posting. I have used them to replace the 4 letters in the original word.

Re: Re: Who got spanked at school?

February 4 2003, 3:30 PM 

Sarajane raises an interesting question indeed.

On the greenspun.com site that she miraculously found we find the following remark by Sue: "why are you so bloody good?"

Now, wouldn't an American typically say "damn good"?

However, we do see Sue using many Americanisms in the above message, most notably "bathroom" to describe a public toilet (are there public toilets with baths in them in America?).

On the other hand, Sue's level of literacy from this and her other message do suggest to me that it's entirely possible she mis-spelt 'principal', something I've seen many, many Americans with similar writing skills do.

Perhaps Sue could point us in the direction of some of her other writings so that we can continue to explore matters relevant to this forum's purpose?

Paddle Mad

Guilty!

February 4 2003, 7:36 PM 

It is I who invited Sue to contribute here after she had posted on the Spanking Facts and Research Forum.

Will I now be banned from the clique, or, God forbid, the foro?

carl and mats

Re: Guilty!

February 4 2003, 8:22 PM 

we do not know who you is PIDDLE MAD – unless you is that Debbe what writ some really good stuff about tree housen in Woking - but no! you is not BANNED from notro foro If you want to be in the clicke you must writ something v good like Sue.

Now me and my mats says this – it better that you do no do no ads for our foris but leave it to Lady Karen what is our ads manger and personale relationses directrix. She is v good at rubbing up people nasty.

Got spanked too!

July 26 2003, 1:38 PM 

Hi Sue, I got slippered loads at school, we had a teacher who to this day is famious for what he did. Mine was a mixed RC school, and took in the "no hopers" I have Dyslexia, so thats where I ended up.
The PE teacher whos name I now know to be Chris (Ill spair his sirname)Use to slipper us for anything and everything. Any kit that was missing from a PE lesson got a wack, last boy changed got wacked, any lost propity got one wack for every item lost that term to a maxium of 6 wacks. What the bullies did is nick or forceabully take your kit, use it or throu it about the school so as to get you wacked, and splitting on a bully got you beat up on the way home. Swiming lessons were a hot spot, we had to ware a change of underpants under our PE shorts, one day on a PE lesson we were all ordered to the pool and told to get in, then while wet go fetch our proper underpants, of course no boy had bothered to change, and we all got wacked in our wet undies and redressed and had to do the next lesson with in wet pants under our uniform. Punishment PE was another idea of his.... but ive gone on anouth.
sullivan_martin@lycos.co.uk

Heres-2-Sue

November 24 2004, 11:07 PM 

Hey,hey,and hi, out there,Sue. Tried to E-you personally but message was returned. I suspect that may be a bogus E-addy you printed so I'll respond vi your post.
First I'd like to commend you on your (very) well written CP story.-And even
though "Lotta Nonsense" seems to think its BS--as she does with most, I, at least HOPE its true--unlke your E addy :) Sounds believable enough to me though judging from my own past experiences. Like yourself, I,too am
an affictionado --as well as a recipient of-- good old fashioned school administered paddlings. I am especially turned on by the females who have recieved them. They hold a special esteem in my book. Your stimulatingly
vivid account of your own incident brings back memories of my own. I especially loved yor descriptions of the aftermath -- The fiery burning rear end,
The red,rosy afterglow,and the agony and discomfort of having to endure the rest of the day sitting your tender rear end on hard wooden chairs. I would love to hear more about your "experience(s)" in
Detail. By the way,you failed to mention what grade this took place in although I'm assuming 11th or 12th grade (if I've done the math right) Also,was that the only paddling you'd ever recieved??
Were you spaned at home in a similar manner? Also I was wondering if it might be possible for me to reciee a photo of the story's "Heroine" -in
other words your famous derrier. Not neccessarily nude--(that would be optional on your part) But clad even in a pair tight jeans would be wonderful.
Is there ANYTHING (Anything) that a guy like myself could give or do to obtain this "treasure" ??? That would really
make my millenium--let alone just my day. Well,keep up the good (writing) work and I hope to hear back from you soon for some more chat either through this post or if you prefer you can E-me direct at stuffweb@webtv.net-- and THIS addy's LIGIT :)

"Stuff"

Gregory

Got Spanked Also

November 27 2004, 3:55 PM 

23 years ago I yelled out a couple of rude words in class.I don;t know why.Showing off probably.The male teacher demanded to know who the culprit was and with everyone looking at me I owned up.He ordered me to the front of the class and asked me to repeat what I;d yelled out.Upon doing this my fate was sealed.He could have sent me to the office for the cane but decided I needed a public thrashing in front of the girls.I was ordered to face the side wall and bend over.He then used the thin 1 metre long steel blackboard ruler he was holding to cane my bum.I was given 6 cuts for each rude phrase and by the end I was practically standing upright with a bright red face.Sitting caused my nose to turn up as tears started to run.

Bet you behaved in French class

November 27 2004, 5:38 PM 

Dear Sue:

I enjoyed reading your post on your high school experience. It sounds just like a Texas high school. I went to hich school near Amarillo.

May I ask where you went to high school ? You must be at UT now. (Great win over A&M, by the way) Austin is such a wonderful city.

I tried to write you an email but the address did not work. May I ask if you have a new email address ?

Greg (beatyale@hotmail.com)

Peter

Birthday Spanked twice

November 30 2004, 12:54 AM 

I must admit I did volunteer aqt the age of 11 with one other boy to be birthday spanked in front of the class. The teacher put me across his knees and spanked me lightly eleven times but the one to grow on was a real scorcher that hurt so mush I had moist eyes.

I think the other boy was about to change his mind but the teacher put him over his lap and birthday spanked him as well

I did tell my dad and his reaction was to birthday spank me again for telling tales

Peter

American Way

Re: Birthday Spanked twice

August 13 2010, 3:44 PM 

Birthday spankings are not laughing matters to some but not others as in Tacoma Story. One (first video) was recently posted on the lighter side and the second, in all likelihood came from the south, was from where a paddle would likely be employed. It was interesting that a woman teacher seemed either in the queue or an observer. Without sound it is impossible to know how hard he was hit but it seemed from the dimensions of the paddle and the velocity it must have stung.

The photos attests to the fact that it may be more common. The younger are less venal and more innocent as in the photo click. It happened to one boy in my school with barely a touch of the yardstick in fifth grade. Why him I don't know. We were poor and a bag of sugar babies or M&M's were for bird parties where we closed our eyes and put back our heads and opened our mouths when the nun asked us to do as she went up and down the aisle and dropped candy into our mouths. The first day of class, she was very short, she scared the living bejesus out of us by breaking an apple with her bare hands. She also closed her eyes and broke a pencil with a finger. These were tricks we later learned in life. I'm sorry to bore my fellow distinguished readers with these digressions due my cuppa. Coffee. What were you thinking? The good nun, almost an oxymoron, did use the ruler (for being bad and not for being dumb) maybe every other week and only twice on the same girl. What are you thinking? Why? I learned later after the age of innocence. She rarely used the yardstick but practically broke a yardstick over two boys backsides for leaving before school ended.

I'm almost sure Renee would allow birthday spankings to go on in her school if she had her druthers. Classrooms are not homes and this is totally inappropriate but she be an internal matter of grave concern.

Teenagers and young adults at parties often do as token and traditional in the USA and often fueled by alcohol. Poland has a tradition of doing it at 18 but I'm not sure if it is prevalent in many countries among those who post here but then again I may be wrong. Things done the American Way are often exported.

Tacoma Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3vPgmO4Ym0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRdZbp1WZEA

photo click

photo click

photo click

American Way

August 13 2010, 3:45 PM 

Birthday spankings are not laughing matters to some but not others as in Tacoma Story. One (first video) was recently posted on the lighter side and the second, in all likelihood came from the south, was from where a paddle would likely be employed. It was interesting that a woman teacher seemed either in the queue or an observer. Without sound it is impossible to know how hard he was hit but it seemed from the dimensions of the paddle and the velocity it must have stung.

The photos attests to the fact that it may be more common. The younger are less venal and more innocent as in the photo click. It happened to one boy in my school with barely a touch of the yardstick in fifth grade. Why him I don't know. We were poor and a bag of sugar babies or M&M's were for bird parties where we closed our eyes and put back our heads and opened our mouths when the nun asked us to do as she went up and down the aisle and dropped candy into our mouths. The first day of class, she was very short, she scared the living bejesus out of us by breaking an apple with her bare hands. She also closed her eyes and broke a pencil with a finger. These were tricks we later learned in life. I'm sorry to bore my fellow distinguished readers with these digressions due my cuppa. Coffee. What were you thinking? The good nun, almost an oxymoron, did use the ruler (for being bad and not for being dumb) maybe every other week and only twice on the same girl. What are you thinking? Why? I learned later after the age of innocence. She rarely used the yardstick but practically broke a yardstick over two boys backsides for leaving before school ended.

I'm almost sure Renee would allow birthday spankings to go on in her school if she had her druthers. Classrooms are not homes and this is totally inappropriate but she be an internal matter of grave concern.

Teenagers and young adults at parties often do as token and traditional in the USA and often fueled by alcohol. Poland has a tradition of doing it at 18 but I'm not sure if it is prevalent in many countries among those who post here but then again I may be wrong. Things done the American Way are often exported.

Tacoma Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3vPgmO4Ym0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRdZbp1WZEA

photo click

photo click

photo click

Another_Lurker

August 13 2010, 9:42 PM 

Hi American Way. I admire your spirit of adventure in delving into the earlier days of this estimable Forum, but some threads are best left to moulder in the archives, and this was probably one of them!

American Way

August 13 2010, 9:49 PM 

Fair enough about resurrecting threads. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif I didn't want to put it under the lighter side as it approaches a significant anniversary. But then you would miss vignettes from my unique school corporal punishment from across the pond. You wouldn't want that. happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

American Way

November 7 2010, 7:18 PM 

TWP question:

There is a corpun.com video clip that shows a lighthearted Mickey Getting Paddled. Do yall at TWP give birthday spankings to your students?

Good grief! Frankly, I wish Colin Farrell had not put that clip on his web site but that is his prerogative. As to us -The answer is NO and we would NOT even if school policy allowed it. We really wonder how genuine this clip is because as students ourselves, we never saw anything like a BIRTHDAY SPANKING in school.

A bit OTT policies on classroom birthdays IMO.

CLICK

An unforeseen impact of birthday spankings is the vicarious spanking.

google: vicarious98 spank with love.

American Way

January 9 2011, 9:03 PM 

What makes this token spanking somewhat exceptional is that it uses a "standard size" paddle (you just don't have that hanging around) and wielded by someone authorized to do so. Such "jocularity" would be frowned upon by some who post here about school corporal punishment.

If one was on the receiving end that day for real it might not seems so funny or if she misbehaves has she lost some magisterial authority if future events warrant the paddle as a disciplinary sanction? Did teachers in the UK play with the cane in a similar manner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRRj-9WRjn0

hcj

January 9 2011, 10:49 PM 

American Way asked: Did teachers in the UK play with the cane in a similar manner?

I have seen a slipper used in a lighthearted manner, but never a cane.

American Way

January 10 2011, 9:14 PM 

I don't think people realize how whooping in a black culture is so much more acceptable than in a white one. Note well the paddle used and the second girl's use of the word detention "implies" that there is a punitive aspect to this paddling. There would be marks on the girl's bottoms, however pale, to show their parents and I as a parent of two would make a fuss. It was not pain free and they did want it aborted. Sure the girls agreed, but did they escape some other disciplinary sanction. If I were the principal (unless she is) I would want to take this video down and wouldn't be surprised if it will be taken down. Would any thing so unprofessional happen in the UK? It certainly does happen in some nations attested to by Corpun. There is something amusing in a macabre sense to the facial reactions but punishment IMO shouldn't be so jocular. Public corporal punishment can be administered with a relative degree of decorum as in my next post under this thread from Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onsYL-UzZIo

American Way

January 10 2011, 9:21 PM 

There was some shame in Thailand that was not present in the USA classroom video. Has this appeared in Corpun? If it is scheduled to appear IMO no harm was done in my posting it here. God only knows if Larry will take it down?

Thai Caning

hcj

January 10 2011, 10:55 PM 

American Way wrote: There was some shame in Thailand that was not present in the USA classroom video.

AW, are you referring to the "shame" in the title of the Thai piece being a reference to the illegal use of corporal punishment, which is banned in that country? Certain opponents of CP see these videos as bringing shame on their nation and as a result of their publication on the internet, some teachers have been identified and prosecuted.

American Way

January 11 2011, 3:07 AM 

hcj: It is strange that their media can make a big deal about one use of illicit corporal punishment and seemingly cast a blind eye here. If it were against the law as strictly enforced would it stay up so long on youtube?

Are the students ashamed? Perhaps. I noticed some of the caned made a per functionary gesture of respect while others did not. Some may felt ashamed for they felt they disappointed themselves or their superiors if they were first time offenders. It's a hard call. It might just be embarrassment.

I'm interested on how long the whooping video will stay up. That teacher may have to face sanctions.

American Way

January 11 2011, 4:12 AM 

Surprised not. Whoopin video taken down. It was a kind of paddling that involved a jocularity but perhaps a trade off. The teacher may have said if you take these swats here you won't have to receive detention. It was unusual judging by the student reaction and since the girls didn't have the opportunity to say enough it meant that at a certain point it became non-consensual and that's where a school administrator would have to say it stops there. Placing minors on youtube in this context was not a good idea and on sexual grounds alone the video could have been removed without the school's intervention.

prof.n

'fun' paddling

January 11 2011, 11:25 AM 

Hi American Way,

That American 'whoopin' video triggered off a memory. I can remember a couple of times when at Jackie's home, doing homework that Merlin and I would 'get' at her, just to liven up the boredom. It was all very light hearted, but when she'd had enough she'd disappear from the kitchen where we were working and reappear paddle in hand telling us to 'calm down'. I soon understood that she had absolutely no intention of using the paddle 'properly' in a school manner, but if anyone continued 'horse play' she'd chase either or both of us round the table until she caught them and made them take a a very light swat, or two. In no way , I stress , was it meant, or could it have been construed as 'punishment'.You hardly felt it ! It normally ended with everyone in gales of laughter including of course whoever was unfortunate enough to get the 'gentle' swat

It was so innocuous , I haven't thought of it for decades,,,,,,until I saw that film...however I agree with American Way, what started out as a bit of hose play with the first girl turned more serious,especially with the second girl who appeared a less than willing participant. One or two licks would have been funny and a 'game' of sorts, but he started to get harder and more serious.........Back in the 70's and at home one or two such licks between kids and adults who knew and trusted each other, that was one thing.

In 2011 at school in front of a class , with five or six swats ( I only saw it once and didn't count) that's getting to something else.

American Way

January 11 2011, 12:05 PM 

The swats were harder than the sample swats in Everman Jr High in TX on CBS. Those girls had the slight discoloration of the backsides that the TWP ladies try to achieve and I counted six and seven allowed in the Delta area that you once pointed out. They were 50% softer than what I would imagine and they were singled out and not because it was their birthday but because they were "minor" misbehaving IMO and the second one wanted detention (I wasn't sure she said it). I think it was an offense that didn't warrant a paddling and she was saying, after seeing what the first girl went through, I would rather have had a detention, which probably wouldn't have occurred but could have technically by the book. For example, if giggling was "slightly disruptive", she wanted to be slightly funny but wasn't aware that she was hitting harder than she perhaps thought. Even a better reason for teachers to take sample swats or see Jackie's apocryphal wink.gif instructional video or that teacher receive a dressing down or even a penalty (not paddling please) sad.gif

Principal-Principle

August 23 2011, 6:59 AM 

So many Americans have trouble remembering how to spell "principal,"
we used to rely on the expression, "the principal of your school is your
pal, P-A-L."

However, spelling isn't taught much any more. And we've been taught that it doesn't matter.

Alan Turing

Re: Principal-Principle

August 23 2011, 12:21 PM 

Hello Tim; as Forum Pedant, allow me to welcome you here! (Are you from the USA? I don't think this is particularly an American problem.)

You might also be concerned about the confusion between its and it's which I've noticed here recently. The former, as I'm sure you know, is the possessive form of "it", whereas the latter is an abbreviation of "it is".

willyeckaslike

Who got spanked at school?

August 23 2011, 6:07 PM 

Thank You Sir !

Now getting English lessons for the Maths master happy.gif

Spanked and slippered at school

November 8 2011, 11:19 AM 

Hi Sue..

I've just been reading your post on here and I also find this site really interesting. I was spanked and slippered a few times at school and at home.

My worst experience was during a PE lesson at my secondary school. I was in my first year (1974/75) and it was an all boys school. Mr Smith was our teacher and he was from the north east of England. Our school had a strict school uniform but also for PE we had to wear a white sleaveless vest, black shorts and white pumps. Every lesson we were lined up and sir would inspect our pumps to see if they were white. Any boy with dirty pumps was made to bend over and got 3 whacks across the backside. Once me and another boy got caught and we both got a whacking. It hurt like hell because we didn't wear underwear under our shorts and they were only thin black cotton, therefore offering no protection.

In another lesson with Mr Smith I got six of the best on the sports field then we were doing the Shot-put. We also did the Javilin and discus too. Once everyone had thrown, we had to go and collect the heavy steel ball and carry it back to throw again. I picked up mine and started rolling it from hand to hand. Unfortunately Mr Smith saw me do this and ordered me to place the ball on the ground and to go over to see him. It was customary for boys in those days to be called by their surname. I stood in front of him and he said "Don't yoou know you're breaking a school rule?" I replied "No sir" and he told me that what I'd been doing was dangerous and I could have easily dropped the ball on my toes. He was annoyed and ordered me to bend over. He gave me six whacks with the gym shoe across my backside and I was in tears. I was made to carry the ball back and had to throw it again with the rest of the class, when all I really wanted to do was rub my sore bottom. Afterwards when I was back in my school uniform, my bottom still hurt and it was painful to sit down during lessons.

I hope to read more of your posts in the future. If you want to email me, my address is mikechal62@yahoo.co.uk

Best wishes

Mike

Mike

Editor

November 8 2011, 11:47 AM 

Welcome Mike.

Please read the message from Another_Lurker of August 13, 2010, 9:42 PM in this thread.

Sue is one of those boys-who-would-be-girls that this Forum attracts - not often, but sometimes.

Current Topic - Who got spanked at school?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement