<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Gullible's Travels

March 30 2003 at 3:57 PM
C. Nickel 

On spankingmemories.com, there are several writers of 'true stories' who take insulting people's intelligence to brand new levels.

Sadly, there are readers whose intelligence appears immune to insult.

Here's such a story from NaughtySal (a 52yo Florida male):

"Last Time spanked at Home"

This is a story which I was given my last spanking at home-I moved out shortly afterwards.

When I was ten I had to sleep in the livingroom since my older sister was now thirteen. There wasn't much privacy for me. The two bedroom apartment was one of four in the building owned by my grandmother.

Briefly two brothers married two sisters.They both had a girl babies first then three years later I was born then seven weeks later my cousin Vinny was born. We looked alike from day one. Years went by & I recall being spanked by almost all my Aunts & older female cousins. My Mom allowed this since she felt I could 'always use a good spanking'.

I started messing with drugs & booze at around 14.
Most of the time I spent was with my friends. At around this time I found I kept waking up naked with anything I put on the night before at the foot of the bed or somewhere in the bed (which was a foldout 'Castro').

One morning my cousin,Linda came to call on my sister.She had to come into the livingroom (my bedroom) to get to my sister's room. (Part of this she told me about for years later.)
She found me on my tummy,naked with my sheets at my feet.She covered me then went into the kitchen to tell my Mom. Mom came in to verify her story -Linda watched as my Mom's face grew red after she uncovered me.
My Mom told her to get her Mom & my other Aunt Zena was next door with her Mom .

I was awaken with a SMACK to my butt by my Mom.
As I looked up at her I saw my two Aunts,my cousin Linda & my sister,all standing around waiting to see what my Mom was going to do to me.

She ordered me up & to make my bed. I first grabbed the sheet for cover but my Mom took it saying;" Just the way Linda found you-naked !"I saw she had 'the belt' in her hand so I did what she asked as my audience giggled at my nude body making the bed back into a couch.
Linda sat in the middle of the couch with her Mom & our younger Aunt at the ends. She then told me to go across Linda's lap. I looked at my Mom with tears of embarassment but she raised the belt & landed a good one on my butt.

As I was across the threesome's laps I felt my face burning but then I felt the three of them spanking me !
My Aunt Zena,who was holding my calves,would land her hand with her finger pointing up towards my head;while Linda 's hand went across both cheeks then her Mom would spank me from over my head landing her hand at times between my cheeks.
This went on for at least twenty minutes. I felt the spanking was never going to end so I stopped squirming after the first few minutes & just let the target get punished.

My Mom then had me get up & called me over to where she had a straight back chair. Across her lap I went with my red rear facing the couch. My sister stood next to her & both scolded me about sleeping naked as they continued my long spanking.

I was so sore when they were done. I then was ordered into the bathroom to wash up. I saw my butt was very red & jumped in a cold shower to cool it off.

When I came out my Mom told me I was still going to get more spankings later. I had to stand in the cornor of the kitchen naked while they had coffee & cake.
Afterwards I was across eachone's lap for three minute spanking.

Although I moved out a few months later at 15 I still found myself sleeping naked.
My cousin,Linda use to relate the story to me whenever she saw me at family functions.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Roger

Re: Gullible's Travels

March 30 2003, 4:24 PM 

Spanking Memories are fortunate in having as a contributor someone who writes under the name of ‘Celine’. She sometimes warns the mainly Colonial membership that a few of the ‘real life’ stories may be slightly exaggerated.

We need Celine on this forum. She would soon get our fantasists sorted out.

C. Nickel

Re: Re: Gullible's Travels

March 30 2003, 4:30 PM 

Roger,

I could not agree more !

Proud Member

Republic

March 30 2003, 5:09 PM 

Here is some homespun philosophy from twenty-four year old ‘melody’ who has over two hundred posts to her credit on spankingmemories.com. In the ‘English Grammar and Spanking’ thread she writes of ‘grammer mistakes’ and later adds,

“Get off your high horse and enjoy the site for what it is: a community where everyone should be welcomed and encouraged to write in their own style and ability”

Big John would have been proud of her.

Proud Member

Re: Republic

March 30 2003, 5:31 PM 

The inspiration for the plea from ‘melody’ (Big John’s ‘Republic’ speech) can be found in a message contributed by the now disgraced Darwinian Man in the ‘Sing Along with Sue and Roger’ thread.

This information is for the benefit of new readers.

47david

Fantasy and authenticity

March 31 2003, 12:30 AM 

We all like to read fantasies but for me such stories must have some grounding in reality or only stretch ones credulity a small amount. I haven't seen any comment here on the stories on www.lamaman.net. Some of these are so tame they must be real, some seem inauthentic but are full of telling period detail which makes them more convincing, although some look totally unconvincing. I would suggest the following test: would your fantasy be accepted in your local newspaper if you were writing a letter to it in a debate on corporal punishment? Has anyone tried this? Somehow it would look more convincing in a mainstream setting than on a website.

C. Nickel

Re: Fantasy and authenticity

March 31 2003, 5:57 AM 

www.lamaman.net?

Is it the website of super-hero who, in order to fight crime, turns into a tibetan monk?

Whatever it is, it appears not to exist.

C. Nickel

Re: Re: Fantasy and authenticity

March 31 2003, 1:33 PM 

Ah, 'lama man' turns out be 'la maman' and it does exist.

The series of allegedly true stories entitled 'A New England Childhood' are as exquisite as they are fictional.

The stories, all written by someone called 'Gigi', concern a very young girl growing up in New England and are written with a literary charm reminiscent of Enid Blyton.

However, many of the situations appear rather contrived, many of her offences wouldn't warrant a spanking in any reasonable home and, bearing in mind the child was so young, a couple of the spankings seem too severe to have happened in any reasonable home.

More than anything else, they don't 'feel' genuine.

On the postive side, the stories have a unique quality and are well worth a read!

C. Nickel

Re: Re: Re: Fantasy and authenticity

March 31 2003, 4:28 PM 

Here's the first of the 'New England Childhood' stories.

The story, entitled "Missing" tells the initially plausible but increasingly implausible story of the day 3-yo Gigi received her very first spanking.

"One of my earliest memories of being spanked by my mother was as a three-year-old.

I was an adventurer, and one day I decided that it would be grand to "run away". I didn't know much about it, but had heard from other children that it was something kids were supposed to do.

I packed up a few things, made two sandwiches (peanut butter, I think), and talked my younger brother into going with me. He had absolutely no idea what was going on as he took my hand in complete trust. We sneaked out of the side door and down to the gate, crept around the block and down to the pond to "make camp".

I did not know that by now the family and neighbours were very concerned. We lived in a big mansion in a well-to-do suburban community near Boston and the fear was kidnapping, due to the Lindbergh baby episode. A large group had been mobilised as well as the police to see if we could be located. They began to call our names, which we heard from the shore of the pond.

Of course, I did not want to be found, so I pulled my brother into the bushes near the pond to avoid the people who were approaching. Jeff had no idea what I was doing. He began digging in the dirt and mud there. He was a real mess of mud by that time.

Unfortunately I had left our things by the edge of the water and folks got very excited when they were found. My parents ran down to identify the objects, and they were nearly hysterical when fearing that we had drowned. I had never seen my mother cry. It scared me, so I came out of the bushes.

I thought the world had ended. I had no idea why everyone was so upset. Someone reached in and pulled my brother out, who promptly put a muddy thumb into his mouth and curled up on dad's shoulder. No-one blamed him, of course. Dad told mom that he would take Jeff home and get him cleaned up. A neighbour took my things to bring home, and my mother brought me.

I could tell that her tears were changing to anger by the way she was holding my hand. I tried to pull away, because it was too tight, but she gripped more tightly. At the gate, she set me down on the lawn and told me not to move. She took the things from the neighbours, and thanked them all for so much assistance.

The last police officer was making out his report. He looked down at me as he was saying good-bye to mom and told me that I was going to be a very sorry little girl, he was sure. I didn't know what he meant.

With everyone gone, my mother picked me up and led me to a bench near the porch. It was concealed from the road by large flowering bushes. She pulled my dress over my head, which was all dirty. That left me with one shoe (the other must have gone into the pond somewhere) and my undershirt and panties.

With a swift and decisive move she pulled me over her lap and pulled down my panties. She pushed my head way down, so I felt a bit unsteady (as though I might fall on my head), and then she began to spank my bottom again and again. I was so surprised that I didn't cry right away. I think that spanking went on forever.

She pulled up my panties as quickly as she had pulled them down and led me into the house. I was holding my bottom and crying very hard. She gave me to my nanny, who was directed to take me upstairs, bathe me and put me to bed.

Nanny had been just as afraid about our fate. After bathing me, as she sat by the tub with the towel in her lap as usual, she pulled me from the water, across her knees and began to spank me on my wet, sore bottom. I was in tears all over again. She lectured me about scaring my mother and about putting my brother in danger.

Nanny put me to bed as directed by my mother. As I lay there sobbing, my father came in. He pulled back the covers and stood me up, shaking me slightly. How could I have done this to mommy? He sat down on the edge of the bed, placed me over his knees, pulled down my pyjamas and spanked me yet again. Once more I was in pain. I found myself back in bed very shortly, and daddy left.

I was just falling asleep when grandmother came in. She took me out of bed and led me to the window. She showed me the city lights at a distance and told me of all the bad people out there who would hurt little girls and boys. She reminded me that I had been very, very naughty. Then she pulled down my pyjama bottoms, put me over one knee by the window and spanked me in the moonlight. She told me that she always spanked my mother when she was a little girl, and when I got older, it would be a switch. I didn't know what that was.

I think I must have experienced spanking after spanking by all those people for hours (or so it seemed). In the following days, neighbours told me that they wish they could spank me for scaring them as I had. I found myself turning my behind away from nearly everyone as they approached me.

I remember that day vividly from my own recollections, but also because it was recounted to me so frequently by family members as I was growing up. Jeff recalls none of it, of course. Mommy spanked his bare bottom plenty of times later, but those are his stories."

Darwinian Man

Plus de Maman

March 31 2003, 8:15 PM 

An interesting piece (written in the style of Fran of Wembley) can be found at:

http://www.lamaman.net/teachers/old/srules.htm

Proud Member

A Pair of Gulls

January 21 2004, 8:28 PM 

Would you let your daughter belong to the Yahoo Groups that are owned by such naïve people as Jennifer and that chap from Milton Keynes? Both of them are pleading for information about the famous ‘School Cane Protest’ photograph here below. No such protest ever took place. The photograph is fake.

47david

Lamaman

January 22 2004, 8:30 PM 

Seeing as how this thread has re-surfaced, you all might wish to note that the relevant site is now www.lamaman.org . I commend the story called "Seeing Peter" to be found in the "Teachers Section".

acme

Re: A Pair of Gulls

March 22 2004, 12:44 AM 

Why cannot I see the picture? Am I doing something wrong?

Roger

Re: Re: A Pair of Gulls

March 22 2004, 4:51 AM 

No, you are not doing anything wrong. Most pictures are allowed to remain here for seven days only.

Gully

Re: Re: A Pair of Gulls

April 18 2006, 10:56 AM 

The word ‘gullible’ does not occur in any English dictionary.

Julio76

Re; Gullible's Travels

April 19 2006, 2:51 AM 

What I find a bit curious is how whenever these accounts involve a serious spanking which other children witnessed or heard, the other kids' reaction is almost always laughter and amusement. Are kids really that short of empathy? It seems more likely to me that they would be scared by the spectacle or at least feel a bit sorry for their unlucky playmate/sibling. OTOH I guess it's more understandable if they are the victim of the spanked child's misdeeds.

Current Topic - Gullible's Travels  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement