Im a little saddened to hear Vicky has passed away,,,Bless her

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Re: Lady Pandora

August 21 2004, 8:09 AM 

sorry to hear the sad news

as long as she did not suffer......

she will be welcomed in Hell...........

now perhaps this site can be used for what it was intended.....and not free advertising for her

yippee

amber

freddie

Nice Try

August 21 2004, 1:47 PM 

Oh that was clever, wonder which one of the merry online brigade that was.

Funny really, I have heard a few stories in the past few weeks. There is the one about Great Aunt Georgina claiming that I slept with her SOMETHING THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IN A MILLION YEARS.

The one about a the British spanking party, where they invited someone I know who has been in the scene REAL TIME for 15 Years. Of course she had the sense to turn down thier invatation. This confused British Spanking to the extreme. They just couldn't get thier heads round why when it is such a privilage to be invited to one of thier parties, she or any female for that matter would turn them down.

Then of course thier is our old pal Dirty Dave Hard Man Hadders & his imaginary friends. It seems that his latest purchase in a webcam. Oh Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen Dave hadders is now on webcam and I am sure he will be turning a lot of females on with his new Purchase.

I went to see a band last night called
THE ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE
God I wish Mr Hadders had been there, we could have danced.

Well I am sure this will all be followed up by some empty idle threat that will never be carried out.

As for Lady Pandora she is doing ok and is totally resilient to anything that can be thrown at her.

The One thing that differs her from any of the above is the fact she has determination and courage, one thing that certain people will never have.

Just remember I never started this post. Hope to see you all soon REAL TIME

Love freddie
xxxx

Freddie - Please do not use bad language, there's a good boy.

Big Ray's Old Mum

Re: Nice Try

August 21 2004, 5:08 PM 

freddie said.........

There is the one about Great Aunt Georgina claiming that I slept with her SOMETHING THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IN A MILLION YEARS.

All I ask is------------------who would sleep with freddie ----- his teddy bear off course--its stuffed.. poor b******d cant get away

MichelleWatford

Lotta Nonsense

Et In Arcadia Eto

August 21 2004, 7:49 PM 

"Dance!" they said. "Life is only for the moment.
The light is brief. Don't waste it.
The taste is sweet. So taste it."

And so I said "I understand.
I'm dancing as fast as I can."

Lotta Nonsense

Et In Arcadia Ego

August 21 2004, 7:50 PM 

"Dance!" they said. "Life is only for the moment.
The light is brief. Don't waste it.
The taste is sweet. So taste it."

And so I said "I understand.
I'm dancing as fast as I can."

Lotta Nonsense

Typo!

August 21 2004, 7:53 PM 

The 7.49 posting has a typo and may safely be deleted (along with this one).

J.C

The S/M scene

August 21 2004, 8:18 PM 

Lotta nonsense, you are relatively sane individual. At least you would be if you stopped spouting all this Latin nonsense. Perhaps you can tell me why these S/M sounding individuals are infesting this perfectly respectable school spanking forum instead of dressing in leather and whipping each other. I mean i'm as liberal as the next chap but i draw the line at these blighters.

August 21 2004, 9:04 PM 

My free advertising? Amber, why on earth should I bother when there are morons such as yourself who do it for me? I haven't posted on this board for quite a while, yet you have again brought my name back to the top of the board, for which I thank you.

My thanks to Bob T for his email, to which I have responded on freddie's behalf. As I said to him ... in the words of Mark Twain: "the runours of my death are greatly exaggerated".

Didn't you know only the good die young? I would point out to you, amber, that this thread and certain emails sent to other ladies regarding me have been forward to the National High Tech Crime Unit, who are taking the matter very seriously. I have had enough of gutless people who wish to stalk me online and slate me behind my back. You know where I am, have the courage of your convictions and come say what you feel face to face. You really should ensure that the people you converse with do not pass your libellous drivel back to me ... I now have plenty of material for my case. Cheers

Lotta Nonsense

Re: The S/M scene

August 21 2004, 10:12 PM 

This forum is indeed dedicated to School Corporal Punishment but - let's face it - there's only so much that can be said about SCP and most of it has already been said here several times.

That being so, Carl and his mats have for some time welcomed postings on a number of other interesting subjects - notably 'Christine Keeler' and 'Brighton'.

Contributions from S/M sounding individuals therefore have their place in the overall scheme of things as long as they are interesting.

Michael

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\laugh

August 21 2004, 11:13 PM 

DO YOU REALY THINK THEY WOULD WASTE TAX PAYERS MONEY ON EX WIFE OF A CONVICTED BANK ROBBER? THINK NOT GO BACK TO YOUR SHELL SAD SOW

ROFL

August 21 2004, 11:51 PM 

Are there no depths to your desperation? Where on earth do you keep digging up these fallacies? I have nothing to prove to any of you. Take a look at http://www.nhtcu.org/ You will see that they do actually take cyber stalking very seriously; I have certainly found them to be most supportive. One could almost feel you are beginning to panic; I definitely look forward to reading your next installment of fantasies; they really are most entertaining. Do make the most of it while you are still able and do please let me know if you require a larger shovel with which to dig your hole more quickly. Must dash ... real time playing calls

Anita Esrader (TV)

Lady Pandora - Smegy

August 22 2004, 5:22 AM 

It goes against my better judgement to post on this board. But I feel compelled to reply to Smegy's comment.

THAT post and comment is nothing more than just plain cruel and unnecessary.

Best wishes to everyone

Huggles

Anita

Lotta Nonsense

SCP and the High-Tech Crime Unit

August 22 2004, 7:54 AM 

When I hear the name 'High-Tech Crime Unit', I automatically think of a crime unit that is high-tech.

Unfortunately, I err.

The name 'High-Tech Crime Unit' is not intended to refer to a crime unit that is high-tech. It refers merely to a unit that deals with high-tech crime.

Top-notch Internet criminals therefore may continue to breathe easily. As ever, the technology of crime is miles and miles and miles ahead of the technologies of prevention and detection.

However, I suspect that most of Deep Pan's enemies are some way from being top-notch Internet criminals. I further suspect that most of their postings and emailings are done from their own homes and are therefore easily traceable by any police unit with a mind to trace them.

The question, of course, arises "Do those postings and emailings constitute a crime?". We should also ask "If so, is it serious enough for the NHTCU to bother about?" We must then ask "If so, could the posters and emailers when questioned raise a defence sufficient to deter the authorities from prosecuting?".

Even without seeing the offending emails, I suspect the case might well fail on one or both of the first two points. If I'm wrong and the police were to interview the suspects, they would have a defence if arguing that their postings and emails were published as a result of provocation from Deep Pan and company.

In my view, Deep Pan has a simple choice to make - either she sits back in silence and lets the offensive postings and emails build up to what might constitute a crime or she and her detractors continue their long-running exchange of provocative messages.

If choosing the former option, she has a chance of redress via the legal system. If the latter, my very confident view is that the legal system has better things to do with its time.

Animal

Nowhere man for certain males

August 22 2004, 4:19 PM 

NOWHERE MAN

Nowhere man, nowhere man
You laugh at things you don't understand
Nowhere man, nowhere man
Wash my blood from your feeble hands

And even though your trying hard
To make a better life
All you do is turn away…….sharpen up your knives

Nowhere man, nowhere man,
Your happy as a pig in sand
Nowhere man, nowhere man
You glut yourself on the fat of the land

Climbing up your ladder high
One step at a time
Treading on your fellow man………your no friend of mine

Nowhere man, nowhere man
Bowing down, you never make a stand
Nowhere man nowhere man
Beat the Jones's if you can…..huh

Nowhere man, nowhere man
In you ugly clothes you feel so grand
Nowhere man, nowhere man
Take a look at yourself……you're a **** of a man

And day by day your looking back
To see what you have got
A steady job, a tenancy ………. That ain't a lot

You laugh at things you don't understand
Wash my blood right off your hands
Nowhere man, nowhere man
You nowhere, nowhere, nowhere man
Nowhere man, nowhere man,
You nowhere, nowhere, nowhere man

Great Aunt Georgina

Queen of the sex trade?

August 22 2004, 11:38 PM 

Why on earth would you contact the police to draw attention to your ilegal activities? I am sure they would not be happy with you selling un certified videos for sale as well as beating people for a living? section21 Grievious Bodily harm? or when you break the skin with your brutal canings section 18 maliscious wounding WITH INTENT!! Thats a very serious charge

Animal

Anouther one some people may be able to relate to

August 23 2004, 1:27 PM 

ANIMAL

“Hello Mrs Shaw could I borrow your lawn mower?”
“or parts of your body?”

Why, why me
Why am I so lonely?

I’m an animal, I’m a sexual pervert
An animal, I’m a living abortion
An animal, I’m nobody’s hero
An animal, I’m your next door neighbour
Everybody hates me, why am I so ugly

An animal, I’m your next door neighbour
Everybody scorns me, my wife she doesn’t know me

I’m an animal
I’m an animal
I’m an animal
I’m an animal, I’m your next door neighbour
Everybody shuns me, why am I so dirty?

I dream of naked ladies leaping over me
I like peeping through holes in public lavatories
I like domineering women in high thigh boots
Tying me up………. Whipping me!
Somebody help me, I’ve lost my sanity

I’m an animal, I’m you next door neighbour
No sex for me
You, you made me,
You scared my body
You degraded me
You twisted my mind
You made me unkind
You fed on my cravings
You persecuted me
You don’t understand……………….you

Big Ray's Old Mum

Re: re: The S/M Scene

August 23 2004, 6:29 PM 

Lotta wrote:

This forum is indeed dedicated to School Corporal Punishment but - let's face it - there's only so much that can be said about SCP and most of it has already been said here several times.

That being so, Carl and his mats have for some time welcomed postings on a number of other interesting subjects - notably 'Christine Keeler' and 'Brighton'.

Contributions from S/M sounding individuals therefore have their place in the overall scheme of things as long as they are interesting.

Thank you Lotta dear, you are a real gem. You have summed it up perfectly.

lil

October 20 2004, 2:59 PM 

i cant believe someone so cruel could write this about lady p what has she ever done to deserve that . how cruel can one be

Sam's son

well

October 20 2004, 7:50 PM 

If you live by the sword so to say

Mark

October 20 2004, 7:56 PM 

No idea what she has done but there is a bit of ill feeling on the scene. Britishspanking shows this some get very nasty on there.

I am not sure what that crime unit is but I should think most in this game don't want to go such an official sounding body if they are official, the next thing they know is they get a bill for tax and national insurance.

Anita(TV)

An appeal

October 21 2004, 12:10 AM 

Good people,

Please, people, could those who dislike or bear a grudge against her, PLEASE leave her alone for the time being.

I appreciate that everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if you have an adverse opinion of her, I and my friends would GREATLY appreciate it if you could keep them to yourself to the foreseeable future.

I do have a perfectly valid reason for this polite request, and if you would like further information, then my email address can be obtained from the various yahoo groups that I frequent.

Thank you very much in advance.

Anita

Smart Casual

Re: An appeal

October 21 2004, 7:10 PM 

No one takes any notice of anything that Anita (TV) writes, but I hope they will act upon his words in the message above. Vicky is rather ill and needs our support.

While on the subject of support, I visited the education department today and a sign said CURRICULUM SUPPORT. I thought how odd it was because I had mine on.

Puppy/Tasha

sheesh

October 21 2004, 7:30 PM 

thought i'd call in during a brief drop in work load.... i see this is still going on, good job anybody with an IQ higher than 2 doesn't allow this nonsense to be believed.

of caourse there are a few of you who seem to find it helps ballance your own insecurities to constantly put others down with nasty vindictive stories and other such lies.

all i ask is that maybe one day soon those responsible will grow up and realise the only thing this causes is to make themselves look foolish.

i get on with Lady P and almost everybody i meet. it takes alot to make me dislike someone but i won't believe anything anybody writes about somebody else. i am intelligent enough to make my own mind up about someone.

Do not use bad language on the Forum, Puppy/Tasha dear. Thank you from Big Ray's Old Mum

pup/tasha

bad language

October 21 2004, 7:47 PM 

what bad smegging language.... i never inserted anything into my post that could be classed at bad language... i always sensor my posts so people with more intelligence than a fruit salad can make up there own mind about words

Big Ray's Old Mum

Re: bad language

October 21 2004, 7:49 PM 

Thank you, dear.

Keep posting!

pup/tasha

bad language

October 21 2004, 7:51 PM 

wheres' me spoon.... me gots stiring to do >
s******s

pup/tasha

October 21 2004, 7:54 PM 

what... u mean even the word snig gers is censord tooo... oh thats nice isn't it... this forum allows malicious and hurtful stories and rumours to be thrown around like cheap wine at an essex wedding but won't allow a simple word thats in reference to a mischevious laugh... oh thats classic...

Anonymous

HTCU

October 21 2004, 7:59 PM 

the HTCU won't be involved, any body with minimal IT training can trace a post on the internet. the only reason the crims get away with it is because mainly they keep moving or hijacking address's from unsuspecting nobodies. i doubt many people who throw this slanderous rubbish around know their own address let alone their computers

Brian 4

October 21 2004, 8:05 PM 

I have never understood why ‘Cross C***y Cheats’ is censored.

Copyright Brian4BonaPosts

Unbelieveable

October 21 2004, 8:33 PM 

Pathetic.
Absolutely pathetic.
It doesn't come much sadder on the net than this.

kind regards
schoolboy_rog

Saddo Spotter

Sadder on the net than this

October 21 2004, 9:09 PM 

His Mum

What a saddo

October 21 2004, 9:34 PM 

This Krout Rodger is a proper winge and always has been, I send my regards to Pandora as I am aware she is unwell

You just proved my point

October 21 2004, 9:44 PM 

Well Mr. sado spotter you seem incapable of recognising the difference between somone who tries to understand the workings of their own mind in an open forum and the nasty little low lifes who hide behind anonymous screens distributing their evil little poisoned comments across the net for pleasure. My email address is available to all on this forum and BS and I am active in the adult cp scene. You got a problem with that? If so mail me or debate openly instead of hiding behind your anonymity like a coward.

kind regards
schoolboy_rog

Oh dear

October 21 2004, 9:51 PM 

Out of the woodwork they come like little anonymous, nameless weeds.
Might have been interesting if you'd had an opinion on School Corporal Punishment but that would have been asking too much.
Enjoy yourselves, you deserve each other.

Bye folks. There are some interesting and mature posters on here, what a pity that it's spoiled by the hate mongers. That IS sad.

rog

A Pan Fan

Keep Troth

November 1 2004, 7:05 PM 

Lady Pandora is very upset by the Manipulators such as Dirty Dave. Please help her through these difficult times.

Lotta Nonsense

Re: Keep Troth

November 1 2004, 7:40 PM 

PERSONipulators, if you please!

Another Pan Fan

November 1 2004, 8:02 PM 

According to one of her groups, strange things go on in the gents toilets!

A Pan Fan

November 1 2004, 8:27 PM 

Lady Pandora is a kindly, motherly old soul and, although she is complaining about the personipulators, will not name and shame them.

I, however, have no such qualms and am about to shame one of them. (I am unable to name him because I do not know his name.) He is that bloke from the slimming club in Basildon who gropes women in the shower when they are on holiday in Whitby.

I am told that somewhere on the internet is a very rare photograph of him signing up for the club with a Baby Spice lookalike. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Pan Watch

Poor Pan

November 1 2004, 9:24 PM 

I seem to recall that she would not name someone or something a little while ago. Is this delibrate or is the old dear senile.

Anonymous

Re: Poor Pan

November 2 2004, 12:57 AM 

when is this tart thats called lady pandora gong to get a life

all she does is to have her sp called supporters slag people off from the BS site

strange how she is so worried about nom pros.......... is it because they wont pay to come to her parties, where she takes works as a pimp. yes she is a pimp by law..........

you know what happens to pimps dont you...........

Jason

November 2 2004, 1:32 AM 

Why is it that people on here continue to pursue and hound Pandora whilst leaving others in the same profession alone. She tortures herself incalculably with "The Egotist". So I see no reason to ridicule her more.

The Torturer

November 2 2004, 2:19 AM 

Jason, you are just one of her cronies or lap dogs, so we cannot expect nothing but a biased opinion from you. She deserves all she gets and more.

Anita(tv)

So, Lady Pandora deserves all she gets?

November 3 2004, 1:41 AM 

OK, I did ask you (Politely) to leave her alone for the time being for a very good reason.

I am not tied in any way shape or form to Lady Pandora, as I move in various circles, but she does happen to be a friend of mine.

Now, you say she deserves all that she gets. Well, I ask you this, does she deserve to be have an illness that may well cripple her? Does she, because she is high profile and prominent deserve, to be slated because she hosts parties in a pub for people who happen to like her? Such parties go on all over the country, with many different people hosting them. Lady Pandoras just happen to be popular, and for good reason.

OK, you have your opinions, and I respect your right to have them, but please, leave her alone. She does not pry into your lifestyles. I will go beyond asking now and beseech you people to please just lay off for the time being.

It is obvious from a previous post regarding strange things that one of the posters on here is someone who was present at the party last Sunday. And further more, it is one of a small group of people, who knew what happened. Well, good luck to you and carry on your double life, whoever you are Mr John Anonymous. I do hope your bottom is sore from taking from this community and then slagging it off the way that you do.. Slightly hypocritical, I think.

Now, having posted yet again.. I daresay here come the quips about Tranny boy, girlie boy and all the usual stuff. So, Ok, go on, have a go at me for dressing in female clothes if you wish. I am broad shouldered enough to carry it and I will not go crying to the corner. In fact, it is quite amusing, and I love the new ones, so I can use them myself on me.

A

S. Hampshire

Re: So, Lady Pandora deserves all she gets?

November 3 2004, 7:19 AM 

Anita/Fred,

I know a lot of people in Basildon and Wigan and not one of them, with the exception of that chap from the slimming club, would say anything unkind about you. If fact, your broad shoulders are much admired, particularly when swathed in bombazine.

Jason

November 3 2004, 12:31 PM 

The Torture: You are wrong, I am neither a crony or a lapdog. Whilst I know Lady Pandora I am not a close friend. You certainly don't know me or else you would also realise that I am far from being a lapdog or sycophant and if I believed that she, or anyone else was wrong would have not hesitation in saying so.

S.Hampshire: You definitely don't know Fredddie, for there is no way you could possibily credit him with writing the message from Anita(TV). His comprehension does not extend that far. To suggest that anyone should be clad in bombazine I think is most unkind as it is used for mourning clothing.

a worried spankee

November 3 2004, 3:41 PM 

why are there so many postings re this Lady Pandora

I suggestit could be:

she is doing all the postings herself with help of her "friends"
little freddie for one who is nice but dim

she is doing it to get free advertizing

she is bitter and twisted and has totally lost the plot

if you concider how shes had goes at:

a lawman

basildon people

socal worker in portsmouth

the bs site

a guy that sells spanking tools

I have come to belive like many others its because she is " is bitter and twisted and has totally lost the plot "

so I suggest to Lady Pandora, she packs it in before blood is running down the streets. and its going to be, mark my word

a worried spankee

S. Hampshire

November 3 2004, 6:10 PM 

For clarification and the avoidance of doubt - Anita/Fred is not the same person as Freddie Jim-Jams, and I have not written that they are.

The Torturer

November 3 2004, 7:09 PM 

Jason you faggot, Fred is Anita's real or male name. Anyone but a fool could read that. You don't know what your talking about. Get back under the rock you came from.

Faggotwatch

November 3 2004, 7:40 PM 

Isn’t Jason you faggot a scream! He did not know the word ‘bombazine’ so he typed it into a search engine and found that it is worn by women in mourning.

It is also worn by ballroom dancers.

Anonymous

Jason the Faggot

November 3 2004, 8:19 PM 

Jason is just one of the sad panclan, just another pratt that likes going over pandora lap and when he ain't sitting all alone in his bedsit or collecting his dole money.

47david

Lady Pandora

November 4 2004, 12:49 AM 

Why does anyone who so far has contributed to this thread think that anybody is interested in reading all this stuff. OK so the football thread doesn't have anything to do with school corporal punishment either but at least it's amusing.

Ashlea

Re: Jason the Faggot

November 4 2004, 11:22 AM 

Anonymous you got it wrong, Jason is no faggot, he does not really like going over anyones lap, We live in a 3 bed house and no it is not rented and he is not on the dole either. do try to get at least close to the truth.

TV. watch

Re: Jason the Faggot

November 4 2004, 1:50 PM 

So Jason lives with a TV call Ashlea. Foggots and TV's are taking over. Now we have to ask is Pandora a TV as well?

Current Topic - Lady Pandora  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement