I'm suprised at is how few spanking movie clips there are on youtube

Title edited

This message has been edited by larry1951 on Nov 18, 2013 6:15 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Barry Norman

Re: Youtube spanking vids

August 28 2006, 3:17 PM 

What a shame that some stupid sod had to go and ruin the original film by adding his own amateur special effects.

There are quite a number of spanking films on you tube.com, but many of them are just silly kids pissing about. Here is one of the better ones -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv7Ju-Emoi0

p.s.You are very clever to get the video to play directly from this site.

Spanking red riding hood

Re: Youtube spanking vids

August 28 2006, 3:25 PM 

I quite liked it it's arty lol, the music adds something too.

The original has a classic momment when the Head sees the girls smoking, swivels slightly, camply drops a hip and shakes his head disapprovingly... what a guy!

Barry Norman

Youtube and Dailymotion

August 28 2006, 3:48 PM 

I have just realised that you need to be logged in to view the video I recommended above. It is well worth it, however, to sign up with youtube.com as you will have access to the more interesting stuff.

In the meantime, here is a girl being spanked in green knickers at daily motion.com.
http://www.dailymotion.com/auntyagony/video/xydb_sg0203

Spanking red riding hood

Re: Youtube and Dailymotion

August 28 2006, 6:04 PM 

Just in case you can't be bothered signing up...

Spanking red riding hood

August 28 2006, 6:35 PM 

Another spanking music vid

<div><br />Armand Van Helden - Hear My Name<br />Uploaded by auntyagony</div>

Spanking red riding hood

August 28 2006, 6:50 PM 

The girl in the demoted to fourth video backs up the point that unfortunatly most spanking film models look like they've already had a blood good spanking with the ugly stick!
However there are some serious exceptions to this mysogonistic rule, one of the most beautiful models would have to be Rosaleen Young (what happened to her?) another being Sarah Collins who is not bad looking, another is the deligtfull Pandora Blake who is posh totty at it's best.

Spanking red riding hood

August 28 2006, 6:56 PM 

Bet You're gay!

Spanking red riding hood

August 28 2006, 7:56 PM 

The School Corporal punishment site now has it's own mascot in the guise of a spanking vampire known as Count Spankula!

This is you're hero guys

Spanking red riding hood

August 28 2006, 8:05 PM 

Count Spankula will be after me for that grammatical error, never mind!

But this is definatly your hero guys so go forth and place him besides your other hero's George the Headmaster and Lotta and Fran the men-women and wearers of green underwear. Revere this spanker of bottoms, this bastion of the spanko lifestyle!

Bob T

Where is Rosaleen?

August 28 2006, 9:37 PM 

Rosaleen used her bottom to pay her way through school. She has now graduated and returned to Australia. She is officially retired. She is an extremely bright girl and I doubt she will ever return to the biz. 

Spanking red riding hood

Re: Where is Rosaleen?

August 28 2006, 9:56 PM 

Year you could tell she was an academic she had a real intelligent but sexy look about her, unfortunately most of the girls prepared to take a walloping are a big dog-eared looking. Roealeen is an absolute angel.
I didn't realise she was Australian though, I suppose I've never actually heard here speak, sound down to avoid detection from Ma and Pa in the next room!

I read something witch alarmed me though, something about her retiring due to poor health! I guess maybe she was ashamed of her spanking roles and wanted to just disappear but I hope she is in good health and did just use her movies to get though college, that at least means she benefited from the experience and can go on to have a better life because of it!

It's not very male of me but I have to admit I worry about these girls, obviously I'm not worrying whilst I'm wanking like a caged baboon over their photos and movies but afterwards I get a real case of guilt and find myself wondering about them, lets face it why would any normal well adjusted, well educated girl go into the sleazy world of spanking modelling?

Brian 4

August 28 2006, 10:10 PM 

Thank you for all your work today, Spanking red riding hood. You have given me a bloody good laugh!

Copyright Brian4CagedBaboonPosts

S. Hampshire

August 29 2006, 7:47 PM 

The Academic Rosaleen, together with somebody’s mother and a chap calling himself ‘Earl Grey’, appears in a ludicrous scene at -

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/spanking/video/x1s8x_vts081

Bob T

August 29 2006, 8:55 PM 

Rosaleen was quite the drama queen. Wasn't she? Still, very pretty and perfect bottom.

Spanking red riding hood

August 29 2006, 9:52 PM 

Haha... Earl Gay more like! lol

Rosaleen is a drama queen of the finest quality, I bet she regreted agreeing to some of the spankings, caning and belt whuppings she got the day after when she would be sat on some hard bench in a lecture theatre lol

Worldwide Traveller

The old regime

October 1 2006, 12:38 PM 

Skoolcane

SG disciplined

October 2 2006, 6:36 AM 

Not Very Anonymous

My Contributation

October 4 2006, 2:44 PM 

Spanking Red Riding Hood

Re: My Contributation

October 6 2006, 10:29 AM 

Lotta states that male teachers never caned girls!

Well check this out Lotta, bad quality but never mind.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement