<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

American college boys being spanked

October 12 2006 at 5:46 PM
kurt 

I have noticed that much American erotica deals with fraternity boys being spanked at colleges and universities. The boys often are shown wearing jock straps (athletic supporters). Can anyone suggest the reason for this? Is the wearing of jock straps fetishistic in such videos, helping to associate the event with boys who are hypermasculine and sports oriented? Or are the jock straps worn to prevent injury or undue genital arousal?

Kurt

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kurt

addendum to my jockstrap query

October 12 2006, 7:46 PM 

Perhaps I should add that most gay American spanking films and videos have the boys to be spanked spread eagled over an older boy's or coach's knee--or alternatively held down over a locker-room bench or changing-room table. The jockstraps of course leave the boy's bottom totally exposed as a target for leather straps, paddles, or bare hands; but the elastic leg straps and waistbands of the jockstraps are always visible. I assume that the tightness of the jockstrap pouch, designed to protect the testicles, also inhibits spontaneous erections, although, not being an athlete myself, I'm unsure of the latter point. Perhaps the athletes and/or fraternity boys can enlighten me about this.

Kurt

Lotta Nonsense

Re: addendum to my jockstrap query

October 12 2006, 10:20 PM 

Kurt,

Please, please, please go away and die.

kurt

boys being spanked

October 14 2006, 5:20 AM 

Some images of boys being spanked. Notice the jockstrap.

Kurt

mimi

Re: boys being spanked

October 14 2006, 11:03 AM 

For once I agree with Lotta, this is getting weird to say the least.

Older Member

Re: boys being spanked

October 14 2006, 1:19 PM 

(being careful to add that we can probably spot these things on our own without assistance)

Not the norm

October 14 2006, 4:16 PM 

Kurt

Were is this taking us,

Please don’t subject us to more pictures especially the mk 2 version of the jockstrap complete with suspenders attached and long cotton stockings.

alaric

Re: Not the norm

October 15 2006, 11:14 PM 

Kurt's questions are perfectly reasonable. Just because most people on this board are obsessed with unlikely scenarios involving women, there's no reason for discriminating against discussion of the kind of CP that Kurt is talking about.

I think for many guys the jockstrap is quite an erotic thing in itself. Also it's a handy garment for a spankee or paddlee because it leaves the posterior uncovered while preserving modesty in front.

Kurt

October 16 2006, 3:05 AM 

Thank you, Alaric. Your answer to my questions is precisely what I was expecting and had also intuited myself. But it's nice to have the confirmation of an independent respondent. I tried to put a couple of photos on this subject on the site through Photobucket, but although I successfully downloaded the photos on the proper form provided by this site, they seem to have been censored by the system--perhaps understandably.

Kurt

alaric

October 16 2006, 1:19 PM 

What I'm less sure about is how far those "locker-room" scenarios evoke genuine high school punishments. There certainly seems to be a good deal of anecdotal evidence that sports coaches in some American schools used (until perhaps 15 or 20 years ago) to paddle misbehaving lads on the spot, including in the locker-room, whatever the offender happened to be wearing at the time. However, I don't get the impression that this would have been done "over the knee" in most cases. "Grab your ankles" seems to have been the more usual procedure. That of course also occurs quite a lot in fraternity paddling scenes.

Kurt

October 17 2006, 5:00 AM 

I think you are right on the money, Alaric, about the procedure of grabbing the ankles rather than being laid over the spanker's knee. But tables for taping legs and arms are common in American locker-rooms, and these seem to be used in the castigation of cocky (pun intended) athletes who need a bit of humility whipped into them. Some erotic films that I have seen do feature fraternity pledges being humiliated by their older frat brothers by being turned over the knee and spanked with a bare hand on a bare bum with the jockstrap still in place. Inflicting pain seems less the point here than reducing a college Freshman of about 18 or 19 to the status of a boy of about 11 or 12--i.e., making a big boy play the role of a little boy. In these scenes, the spanker sometimes spreads a protective towel over his knees before the spankee is in position--a precaution against "accidents" apparently. Kurt

mimi

October 17 2006, 11:59 AM 

sacre bleu, mange tout,zoot alors, mon oncle.........

clitherow

Jockstrap caning

April 14 2011, 12:22 PM 

I came across this very interesting old thread on jockstraps being used as a punishment garment and which evoked some memories of my own.
I attended a very austere and strict boarding school in the 1960's where the cane was frequently meted out. Very serious infringements were dealt by our Headmaster with a severe bare bottom canings in the privacy of his study. However older, more senior boys being disciplined for serious misdemeaners were allowed a small concession of wearing a jockstrap for such canings. Hence, before a caning a lad would be allowed to go the changeroom and his locker to fit on his jockstrap under his underpants before reporting to our Heads study. Whilst supposedly in the name of modesty we had a particular sadistic Head who I am inclined to think enjoyed a boy dropping down his school shorts and underpants, bending over and presenting him with a well framed bottom between the waist and leg bands of his jockstrap. I must confess that I too derived a modicum of enjoyment witnessing a boy's well caned bottom framed in his jockstrap whilst changing for PT and sports in the changeroom. I further confess I also rather enjoyed strutting around flaunting my own stripped bottom similarly clad in my own jockstrap.

Brian ONC

A humble request to our esteemed Management Team.

April 14 2011, 3:40 PM 

May I please very humbly and with considerable trepidation make a request to the overworked Management Team of this estimable Forum? My distinguished and greatly esteemed fellow contributor American Way recently found himself offended by a year old picture of male buttocks being struck by a tawse and successfully appealed for its removal. In the same spirit may I beg that this thread be locked or even entirely expunged.

Jock straps as a means of punishment indeed! Makes the lads in the shiny school satin PE shorts look like staid upstanding citizens! Now if it was those fine athletic garments bottle green gym knickers that would of course put an entirely different complexion on the matter! happy.gifwink.gifhappy.gif

StevefromSE5

Re: American college boys being spanked

April 14 2011, 6:59 PM 

Hi Brian

I echo your request.

It's not the fetishist aspect-many of us have these, even if by no means all of us.

It isn't the fantasy aspect, as we who wish to debunk it as utter twaddle can do so.

It's the fact that it's a boys-only affair that bugs me badly. Why should esteemed members like Ketta, Jenny & Pseudonym 123 be excluded from participation or comment in any thread, if they so wished?

I'm glad we have so many different viewpoints and experiences these days, even if some are diametrically opposite to mine. That new lifeblood keeps us moving forward as a progressive (in the NON-political sense) forum, so the old boy's club image is no longer welcome from me, either.

Steve

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement