<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Kinky teachers and bending over

January 26 2007 at 5:57 PM
Sandy 

Why did the kinky teachers make their pupils bend over for punishment? They could have given a few whacks without having the child in such a humiliating position. Desmond Morris had something to say about this submissive posture but I can’t remember what.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Peter

Bending over

January 27 2007, 11:56 PM 

In his book "The Naked Ape", Desmond Morris pointed out that the bent over posture is the same position which the female ape adopts to receive penetration by the male during copulation. He then drew a parallel between this, and methods of corporal punishment used in schools, where the victim was required to bend over. He drew a psyco-sexual parallel between the thrusts of the male ape's penis during copulation, and the strokes of the cane or birch during corporal punishment, and argued that in psyco-sexual terms, they represented the same thing.

It is definitely a fact that bending over has the effect of causing the cane ,birch or slipper or whatever to impact the region of the buttocks closer to the anus and genitals than it would if applied in a standing position. I think Mr. Morris had a point.

Sandy

Re: Bending over

January 28 2007, 10:48 AM 

Thank you for that, Peter. I now remember that Desmond Morris also wrote that girls are seldom punished in school in the bending over position, because of the sexual implications. From what we read here it seems that it was not as rare as he thought.

Ketta

January 28 2007, 12:09 PM 

If Desmond’s theory is correct, this goes a long way to explain the sub conscious psyco-sexual feelings many of us experienced witnessing SCP, beginning with primary school.

As adults our interest in CP, forums like this, Men, still becoming aroused by the primordial urges when presented with buttocks, and the female acquiescent.

The bent over position adopted in schools for centauries past, is much part of the ritual as the punishment itself , the submission, the humiliation. Many would argue the positioning in the bending position allows a target area, more suitably positioned, achieving the perfect aim to contact point, without the cause of additional body damage.

So why the hell did we submit ourselves to the ritual of bending over, knowing what was coming , None of us enjoyed the experience, what were we so afraid of that we didn’t refuse. Was it the psyco-sexual parallel we obliged to, and by not being attracted to our punishers, where, at senior school when more sexually aware, the reason we found it so humiliating, resentful, even abusive.

Anyone here ever refused to comply? or having SCP administered by the opposite sex, felt more humiliated.

K

Research Assistant 2

January 28 2007, 12:48 PM 

Ketta,

Refusal to bend over may have resulted in either

Being held down, as in the case of Karen McAdoo

or expulsion.

We have little information on boarding schools and it would be interesting to know what would have happened to you, had you refused to get into position for punishment. Do you know of any pupils at your school who refused to comply?

Ketta

January 28 2007, 9:29 PM 

RA2

I didn’t know of any incident, Clarendon, where someone didn’t finally comply.

Failure complying to head of house or form tutor would see pupil sent to the Head, immediate.

The Head always followed all CP with the addition of gating, or SAPs.(Saturday afternoon punishment, 2hrs min). Refusal or failure of any part of the punishment resulted in immediate parent contact and threat of expulsion. It was deemed you except any form of punishment, your parents having signed you over, the school acting in loco parentis. Parents/Pupils were issued with rule books which laid out the schools policy on CP.

My brother refused a prefects caning, consequently beaten very severely by his sadistic house master, KWC circ 1950’s (Boarder)

Friends brother, refused Heads’ caning resulting in expulsion, Sloane Grammar, London, 60’s

Consider the huge number of pupils caned every year, Would schools have expelled every pupil should they all have refused to be caned.

k

Bob T

January 29 2007, 1:10 AM 

I don't know of anyone who refused at my school. They did make it an implicit threat that if you didn't comply, they would get another teacher to help make you comply.

Looking back on it today, I wonder what they could have done if they knew every single time it would be a knock down drag out fight.

Research Assistant 2

January 29 2007, 9:02 AM 

Friend’s brother, refused Head’s caning resulting in expulsion, Sloane Grammar, London, 60’s. (Ketta)

From the reminiscences on the Friends Reunited site, Sloane Grammar can be added to our list of ‘Big Fladge Schools’. One member of staff, Mr. Grindal, was apparently known as ‘Flogger’. Of him a former pupil writes:

During the short unsupervised period between lessons, bedlam would sometimes ensue. During one such episode the masters or mistresses chair was decimated. It was then carefully reassembled and placed back behind its desk on the dais. The French mistress who next stepped onto the dais and greeted us with "Bonjour mes eleves", then attempted to pull her chair back as we responded "Bonjour Madame". The dear lady was left standing with just the top rail of the chair in her hand as the rest crumbled to the floor. She said no more but left the room returning shortly after with Mr.Grindal. Since nobody would "own up" to the deed, everyone in the class (about 30) was bent over a desk and caned by "Flogger" Grindal.

On the subject of bending over, I found the following in the archives:

The more acute the angle at which the person being punished is bent, the greater the physical pain, since the gluteal muscles are more tightly stretched and the nerve-endings are brought closer to the surface of the skin.

Colonel C.

Bend, refusal to

March 26 2007, 4:05 PM 

Any child who refused to bend over - and that would be most of them these days - should be held down over a desk by two strong members of staff, like they used to do at Sharman’s Cross School thirty years ago.

Danny

Re: Bend, refusal to

March 27 2007, 12:44 AM 

We wonder why we, the older - much older - generation never refused to bend over when ordered to. What has to be remembered is, we were conditioned to it by our siblings, our peers, our parents and society in general. The tradition of the school, every school, meant it was almost unthinkable to most - and we knew that if we did try something like that we would always come off worse.
Why do most people never refuse arrest by a policeman? Because we know we would be in even worse trouble! Point made.

Nero

March 27 2007, 1:15 PM 

I know several boys (grammar school, all-boys, 1970s) who refused on the first invitation to bend over, but who all complied in the end. They went red in the face, reinforcing Ketta's suggestion that they were probably aware at a subconscious level of the psycho-sexual dimension. It probably made it worse for them that this happened in front of the whole class. Were girls similarly made to exhibit themselves in a bent-over posture in front of the whole class, Ketta, or was it done more discreetly in their cases?

Ketta

March 28 2007, 1:50 PM 

Nero

Girls were a bit more fortunate, avoiding the classroom arena and gaze . More discreet maybe, still didn’t make bending over feel any less humiliating

K

DD

Popular positions for bending over in school

May 28 2007, 2:20 PM 

1. Bending over a desk.
2. Bending over the arm of a chair.
3. Bending over the back of a chair.
4. Bending over, hands on knees.
5. Bending over, touching toes.
6. Bending over the teacher’s knee. (Spanking with hand or slipper only. Use of the cane is impractical in this position).

Danny

Re: Kinky teachers and bending over

May 28 2007, 4:10 PM 

Not true, number 6. The first time I was given the cane I was over my aged Headmaster's knee. I admit it didn't hurt until the fifth whack but that (and the next and last) did sting me.

DD

May 29 2007, 8:14 PM 

How unusual!

School canes were around three feet in length, and would be difficult to control with the person being caned in the over the knee position.

May 29 2007, 8:44 PM 

DD

In infants & primary school,the cane was often the teacher's blackboard pointer-usually about half that length, and as effective as the real thing,especially when wealded by a woman teacher!

There was also a company selling canes to parents into the early 80's I read about in Weekend. They did a special model for children small enough to punished over the knee-sick bastards;about on a par with land-mine manufacturers!

It's also worth noting, that rather like boxing, the shorter-range hit can hurt a bloody site more. It's surprising how effectively you can spank over the knee with hand or slipper, so caning may be the same-never tried it out on a willing partner with the stick & the only time I got it at school was bending over.

I think the answer is probably over the knee it's easier to manoeuvre the bottom into the POMO(Position of Maximum Opportunity). As I've only got Physics O level grade 6, we may need better qualified scientists on this theorem I've just discovered!

Steve M

Steve M

Danny

May 30 2007, 10:26 PM 

Paul

You're right about this cane being shorter than normal, I'd guess it was 18" long at the most. It wasn't at Primary school though, I was eleven and had only started at Grammar school about two months earlier. He did produce a couple of normal canes which he swished around, obviously to impress me, before deciding on the shorter one.

Eric

July 29 2008, 10:15 AM 

No matter what Desmond Morris said,the bending over position is a purely practical one. This man,just like Sigmund Freud,saw everything as sexual. That's why he was a bestseller. But Freud was probably closer to the truth.
The only time when this position was sexual was when it was given on bare buttocks. The implication would be obvious. Strangely,or otherwise,with girls it was the opposite. It was more sexual when they were caned bending over wearing clothes,be they jeans,skirt or shorts. So this brings D.Morris' argument to nil.
And about the blackboard pointer,if memory serves me right,was much longer than the cane.

Bozo

Bending

July 29 2008, 12:03 PM 

The true purpose of bending over is so the Caner can observe any telephone directories or Latin Grammars stuffed down the back of a boys trousers!
I thought we would have known that?
Its possible that a suspicuiously large number of underpants might also show through for such a hot day.
In which case demands for the lowering of trousers and the consequent removal of all but ONE Pair of underpants of a normal texture and thickness
might well be within United Kingdon Caning regulations as they were as it does not mention this secnario.As long as the punishment was carried out upon the clothed seat.
Neither does it add if trousers could initially be lowered in order to cceck and position underpants prior to punishment such as the pulling of legs up into the backside crevice in order to produce bare cheeks under the then replaced trousers?
However this latter modus operandii may have the unfortunate effect of creating a large central cloth bulge along the length of the bottom crevice
thus resulting in deflection of the cane from the buttocks if it was to swish them at all.
Problems Problems.

Eric

Art or Science

July 29 2008, 1:09 PM 

Very scientific for what is considered a pure art.
Or is it?
Is caning an art or a science?
I prefer to call it the Art of Caning,sounds more erotic.
The Science of Caning might also appeal to some,though it sounds a bit clinical.
Could we have the opinion of readers about this?

mimi

July 29 2008, 1:37 PM 

Bending over merly tightens the buttocks thus making it more effective, sting wise and position wise.
Bozo, Clothed bottoms for punishment, not always so. Lots authourities had no rule on this. Regulations could be very open. Same goes for number of strokes could be 3,6 or anything. It had to be interpreteded as reasonable chastisement that a parent would give.

Miss Kane

July 29 2008, 1:58 PM 

I prefer to cane the naughty boys standing up,with pants down and hands on head,so everything will be on display.

Bob T

July 30 2008, 10:05 AM 

I guess we can all sleep better tonight knowing Eric has de-bunked Dr. Morris (a world renowned expert on human sexuality) with absolutely no supporting evidence other than his opinion.

I guess I was wrong when I felt that hand rubbing my bottom cheek when I was bent over for CP by a male teacher. Of course he said he was checking for a wallet. Funny it didn't feel that way at the time because his hand was mostly in the crack between my cheeks.

That's the problem with these sweeping generalizations. Nothing applies to everyone universally. It also fails to take into account the fact that most teachers who liberally applied CP did so because they liked it. They were easy to spot because they were the ones who had more rules than anyone else and happily enforced them mercilessly.

Eric

Not Sexual

July 30 2008, 12:20 PM 

I thnk I gave enough supporting evidence,my dear Bob,though only a few in a limited time.
This is not my opinion,but based on experience and observations.
And you are making sweeping generalizations yourself when you say that the worst caning teachers applied CP because they liked it.
From my experience in primary school most teachers who applied CP liberally were those who wanted to vent their frustrations on the nearest and easiest target,which happened to be us boys. And there certainly was nothing sexual about it. And this is another one for your Dr.Morris.

mimi

July 30 2008, 12:26 PM 

I think you are just about right when you say that they wanted to vent their frustrations.
Not all were like that but in my experience a minority were.
I never observed any type of "dodgy touching" like Bob experienced though.

Bob T

July 30 2008, 6:45 PM 

The bad touching only happened once. That was in the 9th grade and I did make a fuss about it. I must have been 13 at the time.

I think whatever their reasons, they did it because they liked it. Whether it was venting or sexual doesn't really matter. The result was abuse.

Bob T

July 30 2008, 7:31 PM 

Mimi; Nobody observed it when it happened to me either. I caused enough trouble over it that I doubt he ever tried it again.

Les

Bending over

January 21 2009, 1:50 PM 

At my Church of England Junior School (1961-1965),the buys had to touch their toes in front of the class for the pump (smooth-soled punishment slipper). Most teachers made the girls touch their toes for the pump, and then lifted their skirts, but some teachers put the girls over their knee before lifting their skirts and pumping them.

In my first year at Grammar School (1965-1966), we had a French Mistress who put naughty boys like me across her knee and applied the pump enthuisiastically to the seat of my short trousers.

ryan1

January 21 2009, 2:53 PM 

Well this one got everyone going!

Although our school still had bottom caning (called "dusting") it rarely occurred and I should imagine died out soon after my period in school.

Most Aussies in govt schools were caned (or strapped in Victoria) on the hands. The reason was never stated, as far as I know, but one always suspected it was to avoid sexual connotations.

However, the strategem was only partially effective because handcaning, although much less common, does occur in adult fetishism....and that has no connection with baboons or anything else.

In fact, in adult fetishism, people are caned or otherwise flagellated on just about any part of the anatomy that won't result in an internal injury. They also assume many positions other than the bending one - standing at the triangle, laying on a bench, tied up in a sling, you name it.

Unfortunately, if removing sexual connotations was the reason, it was at the cost of more pain. Handcaning is very much more painful, assuming similar application intensity, for the reason that a) the hand is bare b) the hand has less padding and c) the hand has bones only centimetres below the surface.

I'm aware the S. Africans (particularly Afrikaans speaking schools) caned girls standing at just a slight angle and pulling their skirt to make it flush with the skin - and there could only be a sexual reason for that. Again, I'm not sure it worked, as I've had conversations with female fetishists who had the experience and seem to have incorporated the imagery in their mindsets.

Youtube contains clips of more recent school canings in Korea and Thailand, apparantly captured on mobile phone cameras, in which the recipient is more or less upright.

Some US private schools have manuals illustrating how to paddle and they have the student just leaning against the edge of the desk for support, not bending.

As someone has mentioned, there is a health and safety reason for caning a person bent over - such a position makes the accidental striking of the tail bone or kidneys extremely unlikely and exposes the "sit spot", which seems to be the most capable of receiving the treatment.

In conclusion, why bending over? Physically and practically its the best place. Yes the bottom is an erogenous zone, but fetishists don't seem to be confined to it at all, unless they function entirely on traditional schoolie imagery.

January 21 2009, 3:13 PM 

I thought that the bending over and touching toes for example was so that the hands are well away from the target area.
If caning was done in a standing position it would be instinctive to put your hands back in the way.
Another theory is that the stretched buttocks bending over feel the pain more as the nerve endings are closer to the skin`s surface in that position.
Bending over does signal that you`re submitting to the discipline.
Fascinating subject.

Paul

SF&R: sfrsite.topcities.com

mimi

January 21 2009, 6:54 PM 

Paul has summed it up in a few words.
here "normal" teachers are concerned of course.
For kinky teachers who caned on the bare bottom it is of course of great assistance for inspecting the parts that are private.

Nero

January 21 2009, 7:34 PM 

Another aspect of this is that it allowed "kinky teachers" the pleasure of making a pupil bent over before them, bottom in the air, without necessarily inflicting serious punishment. I have known teachers who took a lot of pleasure in making someone bend over, before just tapping them lightly. That way, they were able to guard themselves against any charges of a cruel or excessive use of force, while still participating in the forms of ritual (humiliation and submission) that, as Ketta noted above, were actually as crucial to the experience of punishment as the pain itself.

KK

But one crime and one cure

January 23 2009, 5:39 AM 

In the old days there was but one crime at school - challenging the authority of the authorities by disobedience or breaking the rules. Running in the corridor, socks not pulled up and arson were against the rules and hence equally bad, or nearly so. The cure was simple . The boy (sic) was required to submit to the authority of the authorities. Presenting the buttocks is an inate form of submission and is made especially so if the submission is painful. It was not necessarily a net negative experience for the boy. He was able to placate those he had offended and to prove his courage and more.

American Way

January 2 2011, 12:56 PM 

ryan1 on 1/21/09 referred to the standing position in Thai and I thought a few observations were in order. Malaysia canes girls hands (ugh) but boys bottoms due to modesty. I wonder if modesty plays a part in boys and girls not bending over in Thailand and Japan. I recently you tube a girl getting domestic corporal punishment from a woman in Japan and and now a man administering a caning (reluctantly I take it) at about 5:50 to his daughter.

Teachers are caned if she is to be believed in links below as well as teenagers being humiliated. They don't like cellphones in Thailand. Interesting that houses have canes like the schools. Are they manufactured?

I copy pasted a translation below. Interesting name for a school - Thammathirat Porn care residence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4bwZXdC8pE

It is humiliating for the teacher to get a grown man or woman (17 - 18 years old) to hold a piece of paper against a wall with their chin in order for them to stop interfering with the rest of the class!

http://bangkokgirls.wordpress.com/2007/08/06/bangkok-english-teacher-caned-in-front-of-school/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrv6eVUpiF4

Teachers flock to sue foot bruised buttocks Thi 40 cases.

Teachers sue - Parents take son. Mary pupil Science. The school into two. Nakhon Ratchasima Inform the police station condone Mr. Somchai Lim Thammathirat Porn care residence based teacher punished the ball and as rattan whip. Thi another 40 people excessive force and crack butt last Mr. Somchai was fired on Aug. 30

On Aug. 30 press reports that The middle of the past. Parents and children, boys. Grade 1-6 were dozens of people Maree Science. High school in. Muang, Nakhon Ratchasima, along with Dr. Chon Ekkasin independent travel to inform on Wed. E.d. Chamnong prevent line officers (Level 3) Police Station. Muang Nakhon Ratchasima To criminal proceedings with Mr. Somchai. Lim Thammathirat Porn. Art teacher, Mr. Pha Yao did not know last name. And Mrs. White Piyachat Non English teacher. A teacher to Dormitory Mary Sor. Located within Maree Science Mukkamontri Road, Muang, alleging assault and other injuries. Along with the video evidence, while Mr Somchai is using thousands of rattan with wire tape trimming class students from 0.1 to 6 mm over 40 people by virtue of the time 21:30 to 22:00 am on Monday, 23 a. . c. in the male dormitory.

Mr. S (assumed name) school students, Mary M. 4 Science reveals that they include both juniors and seniors from Class 0.1 to 6 mm. Who live in dormitories Sor Mary is said Somchai. This is a teacher who maintains a residence inflict thousands of abuse by the rattan cord with tape trimming of violence by the body one by one, including more than 40 people were why he was attacked them. Because Mr. Somchai accused. Wrong rules of the dormitory because students do not clean the residence despite the shift to clean the garbage that has yet to pile together to wait to use the dustpan to scoop them. But Mr Somchai to meet before they think that students do not have to clean a student has to punish the tower one by one, by trimming savagely

The same day the Sisters Dr. Wipada Seniti .o. Maree Science. Assigned to Mr. Thirachai. Doubly beautiful property. Lecturer Mary Dormitory Sor new. Out to explain to the press summary of the incident, after school administrators know about it, Mr. Somchai has ordered the release from the dormitory where teachers care. With a Board investigation immediately from the scene. And appoint an administrator on their new residence. The results of these investigations come out on Friday, Aug. 27 found that Mr Somchai is guilty punish children based violence beyond reason. Made a mistake and the rules and regulations of the school, including the regulations of the Ministry of Education seriously. Mr. Somchai is away from the school immediately. Somchai and confess with the incident. Who left school return to the homeland and then in Bangkok.

American Way

Repeat of familiar story related to previous post

January 2 2011, 2:55 PM 

Garshin

Why bend?

January 2 2011, 5:33 PM 

Being made to bend for punishment is for totally practical reasons:
i)A vertical stroke, as opposed to horizontal, can be delivered. Greater accuracy, less effort.
ii)Clothing is taughtened by bending, therefore the strokes are more effective.
iii)The recipient finds it more difficult to get his/her hands in the way of the punishment. This consideration also explains the widespread use of over-the-knee spankings and slipperings.

Speaking of punishment on hands [as someone did] ITS DANGEROUS!!! Think how many small bones in the hand compared to the alternative. A cane on the hand WILL cause damage. My name's not Jenny, but I'm sure she could work out the sums with her magic CP calculator. Here u go Jen - Compare the kinetic force of a quarter-inch cane on human palm/fingers[x6] versus a house-brick dropped once from about 3 or 4 feet. I'd call it a draw as far as long term damage goes.

As for refusing to bend, no-one in the schools I went to would dream of such a thing. An older pupil would be suspended or expelled, with the stigma of having "chickened out from the cane". Younger pupils would probably have been pulled over by force and given twice the hiding they were originally due for. In practice this never happened. If this woman who's just spent 5 minutes spitting fire & brimstone in your general direction then shouts "BEND BOY!!!" it's best to do just that. You don't want to upset her even more!!!!!

American Way

Korea Double Standard

January 2 2011, 5:39 PM 

My penultimate post video relates to corporal punishment starting 6:00 minutes into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrv6eVUpiF4

Korea is interesting. The boys bend over and get caned with a rather fierce looking instrument of correction while the girls have to remain in an uncomfortable posture. Both return nursing their wounds. Interesting for this coincides with some countries who impose exercises on the girls and corporal punishment on the boys. Again the girls are not in a bending over posture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDKjV2HITqM

George

Authority.

January 2 2011, 10:15 PM 

Having received a fair share of CP at home and at school during my dewy youth,I put to you my theory that the positions used to administer corporal punishment,are based upon the premise of the recipient demonstrating his/her submission to the dominant authority of the punisher.
The traditional position for the spanking of children,ie over the knee,no doubt evolved because number one:it perfectly presents the bottom of the child to the spanker,allowing a good range of movement for the arm to swing,number two:it makes it far easier to control the child and hold it in place across the lap,number three,and probably most importantly:the child held in this position,is reminded unquestionably of its relative helplessness in relation to a stronger authority figure,that its sense of dignity can be compromised by this powerful authority figure,by being compelled to take up this humiliating position.The child is reminded that it is not in a position of independence and must submit to this powerful individuals authority.
The same is true for other traditional positions to receive corporal punishment.
Bending over and offering ones' bottom to be punished is a classic example of submission to a more powerful individual. It is no coincidence that school teachers were called 'masters' in days gone by,because the position of scholar to teacher was definately one of submission to a dominant figure,and the obediance to that dominant authority that this implies.
The traditional application of punishment until fairly late in the 19th century,was the birch,particularly for boys.
This form of admonition is ancient,dating from Roman times and further back.
The birch,due to its fragility,and the stinging quality it imparted,could only be effective if applied to the bare bottom.
This being so,those that received a flogging with the birch were required to humble themselves before the master. Baring the bottom entailed shame,a loss of brazen pride,and having to bend over with bottom exposed,submitting oneself to the authority of the master,was probably as much a punishment as the searing sting of the birch itself.
It would be terribly difficult to present a front of dignified sang froid to a master who had seen and smacked your bare bottom,as you bent down at his command.
These positions had much to do with keeping youth in its place,of curbing overweening pride and arrogance,and entailed the child or youth demonstrating to all,as well as to itself,the reality of its subordinate position in the scheme of things.
In my opinion,such demonstrations of submission to authority are much needed in our schools and society today,where the cult of the individual and the culture of rights without responsibility,are back-firing on us all with quite devastating results.

Caned Schoolboy

"Bend over and touch your toes"

January 4 2011, 3:44 AM 

I have always felt that the command to bend over and touch my toes was part of submitting to your punishment. The same could apply to those former school children who received their punishments on their hands "Raise your hand" probably has the same power as "Bend over and touch your toes". Adding to this is being given permission to stand up straight after the punishment has been administered. The second time I received the cane I received four strokes and at the conclusion of the four strokes I stood up without permission and was promptly told to bend over again and I received an additional two strokes for standing up without permission. I would suggest that it is the power of having someone submit to the punisher that is the kink for those teachers who used corporal punishment frequently. The result would probably have been the same whether the recipient was being caned across their buttocks (as I experienced) or their hands.

Caned Schoolboy

underpants and bending over

January 4 2011, 5:33 AM 

The third time I was caned when I was a schoolboy I was being caned by my Latin teacher in the Schoolmasters rooms. There were three schoolmasters present in the room as I was being punished. I had butterflies and goosebumps while I was waiting for my thrashing, when I was ordered to bend and lower my shorts for my punishment I received my first erection. For me the order to bend over was part of submitting to my punishment, after the strokes has been administered I hesitated in standing up and was promptly ordered to visit my teacher again the following afternoon. I have no idea if my teacher had a kink from seeing me bent over in underpants in front of him but me it was a submissive experience.

Bernard

Pain and pleasure.

January 4 2011, 9:50 AM 

In my opinion,many of the teachers at the schools I attended enjoyed dealing out corporal punishment.
I attended private boys schools,and I believe that the punishments meted out there,differed greatly from mixed sex schools.
For example,at my prep school,it was common for boys to have to take down their trousers for receipt of the slipper or ruler,usually in front of the class.Sometimes a boy was made to take down his underpants also.
The boys were,of course,quite used to seeing one another naked,but all the same,this public demonstration of humility made one feel rather shamed and belittled.
Most of our teachers were male,but the school had 3 mistresses and of course a matron and a nurse,and they were authorised to punish us if necessary.
Spanking across the knee was the favoured position for the matron and nurse,and each female teacher had her own favourite method.
Apart from two of the masters,who in my view were sadists and quite possibly closet paedophiles,the other male teachers seemed to derive no obvious pleasure from whacking us.This is difficult to be sure about,as punishment delivered to a persons' bottom,is bound to have some sexual connotation,no matter how subtle.
The ladies however,and in particular the matron and the lady art teacher,were most definately enjoying themselves when punishing us.
The relish which they attached to the ritual,and the almost ghoulish delight they showed when telling us we were to be spanked on the bare bottom,and the way that we were spanked,with pauses to admonish us,whilst their hand rested on our exposed bottoms or stroked at them,even the very way that they said the word "bottom", had an emphasis that spoke volumes regarding their fondness and desire for that particular portion of our anatomy.
I do not believe that I was in any way damaged by this.
Like the other boys I accepted corporal punishment as normal and something almost like an act of God.
As young as we were,we had no trouble in recognising those teachers who enjoyed smacking us.We spoke about it amongst ourselves.We were only young boys,and we actually found bottoms rather funny.We had no real conception of sexuality as such.That may seem strange today,but we were much more innocent and unworldly then,than children nowadays.

"Bend over and touch your toes"

January 6 2011, 11:41 AM 

I have no doubt whatsoever that some teachers were "kinky" and derived pleasure in making you bend over for punishment. Many others however did not.

Being bent over was simply the most practical position to administer a beating to someone's bottom. The person bent over was less likely to move away from this position during the punishment. Also, it does serve the purpose of the bottom being "presented" for punishment.

I agree with an earlier poster that being told to "bend down and touch your toes", which I was several times, was part of the punishment. For every punishment I had, I never bent over before being told to do so, even though I knew what to expect.

Bending over was more practical and common at school and for older children in my experience - and in these cases an implement was used to administer the punishment. There was a distinct procedure involved. At home, punishments were more "off the cuff" and tended to mean being pulled across the knee for a spanking, or held down over the side of a bed or the arm of a chair.

link modified

April 18 2012, 10:03 PM 

American Way

Late to school that will hurt.

August 19 2012, 1:26 AM 

Video re-enactment drama.

http://youtu.be/oPZuOs9O7ho

Keeping it real.

CLICK

To find the italicized account below look to the link above and scroll from the bottom up then look for this graphic in the link below on left more than a dozen entries up.

CLICK

Among disciplinary actions, expulsion, suspension and admonition are handled by the school principal. These three are usually called disciplinary actions as punishment.
Other disciplinary actions include rebuking, standing, and doing a duty such as a penalty, which can be given by teachers. Corporal punishmenth includes not only physical actions to the body such as hitting or kicking, but also actions that give students physical pain like making them maintain a specific posture for a long time.
Since such actions give different levels of pain, such as standing in the classroom and standing under the burning sun, teachers must consider studentsf age, health, residential, environmental and other constraints, and must judge if there is any physical pain to a student.
School detention is recognized as disciplinary action. However, not allowing students to go to the bathroom or keeping them long after meal time is considered as corporal punishment.

Punishment for being late.

CLICK

The punishment is supposed to be sort of like a pushup position but also with your knees on the ground. The teacher here then "hits" them on the bottom with a cane of some sort.
Usually they are told to "assume the position" as they arrive into the school (late of course) and then, when they get around to it, the teacher lectures them about being late, followed by the physical reinforcement. Usually they'll be there only 10 minutes or so.

I don't agree with the system, but it is the system. The kids understand and acknowledge it, and generally have a good laugh about it once out of sight of the relevant teacher.

Colonel C.

August 26 2012, 10:55 PM 

colonel
did you attend sharmans cross , i did and would be interested to chat with you

Current Topic - Kinky teachers and bending over  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement