So it goes on, day after day, Each contributor with something to say. They leave their mark and are gone And so it goes on. (Tennyson) Kinky schoolteachers (Dirk Bogarde)

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Another_Lurker

That excessive credulity!

December 27 2014, 9:50 PM 

Hello KK,

Yes, I can confirm that my accusers had all done a stint as sock puppets, both here and as far afield as publications based in Australia and the USA. I think they were perhaps a little miffed that I failed to swallow their pathetic efforts to disrupt and destroy this Forum while at the same time I defended a long-standing and highly valued contributor. They appeared to be totally unable to distinguish the considerable difference in contributory value and merit between their efforts and his.

sc545474

Female accessories to spanking

January 21 2015, 9:07 AM 

When i was a boy there were numerous occasions were females were involved in my punishment,ranging from
my mother,aunt,sister and numerous female teachers at school
The majority of the time was females witnessing my punishment,my father was a strict disciplinarian
and regularly spanked me with hand and slipper,quite often at the request of my mother for some
misdemeanor,she often stayed and watched my punishment as did my sister
I did receive one memorable tanning from my aunt,for messing about when we were out shopping,on
arrival back at her house i went over her knee for a painful spanking.Later on in the day my father
came to pick me up,she gave him a full report of my misbehavior,he then gave me a good hiding,with my
aunt watching
At school a lot of the female teachers used to send boys to their housemasters for misbehaving in class
knowing full well that the cane or slipper would be administered
There were a handful of these teachers who would accompany a boy to his housemaster at the end of the
lesson to witness the punishment as happened to me on a few occasions
Girls at my school were exempt from c.p but us boys were quite often punished at the front of the class
with the girls witnessing,usually a slippering but on the odd occasion the cane was administered
Girls being exempt from c.p did not bother me but i thought it unfair that they should witness boys
being punished

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SchoolsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement